help me pls

A

afghan.mogger

Iron
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Posts
13
Reputation
2
I wanna hop on tret and azelaic acid.

Start will be 0.025% tret but which concentration should I use for azelaic acid for the beginning?
 
You can get 10% OTC, but 15-20% is prescription only, so I would go with 15%, but it also depends on how dry or oily your skin is. I started with 0.1% tret and used 20% azelaic acid without getting any sides, but its 100% person dependent
 
You can get 10% OTC, but 15-20% is prescription only, so I would go with 15%, but it also depends on how dry or oily your skin is. I started with 0.1% tret and used 20% azelaic acid without getting any sides, but its 100% person dependent
0.1 tret for the start is Crazy. I already have good Skin I would say but sometimes I get like 2-3 pimples. I have mix Skin / T Zone howevery you wanna Call it. I red many tret Guides they basicslly say you Gotta start with lowest like 0.025 gonna order it in a few days I just wanna know which concentration for azelaic I have to order
 
0.1 tret for the start is Crazy. I already have good Skin I would say but sometimes I get like 2-3 pimples. I have mix Skin / T Zone howevery you wanna Call it. I red many tret Guides they basicslly say you Gotta start with lowest like 0.025 gonna order it in a few days I just wanna know which concentration for azelaic I have to order
I would buy 15% to start off with, although azelaic acid is weaker than tret so buying 20% is good as well as long as your skin isn't incredibly dry naturally
 

Similar threads

DaKaRgg
Replies
5
Views
27
lurvy
lurvy
EXZA1S
Replies
4
Views
50
EXZA1S
EXZA1S
w speed
Replies
3
Views
50
w speed
w speed
P
Replies
0
Views
40
Panayiotisad
P
jayuree
Replies
6
Views
86
eye-area
eye-area

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top