Help me save money/time: what makes this guy hair look italian and my not?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken

my:

20190929 123203
20200504 102201
20200507 212830
20200517 194240
DSC 0002 2

now whats important, decision i will make is gonna lead direction in my life <make money for transplant or not>

I've several options to make hair look italian

easiest: getting it darker: either with henna or dying

<a lot of money, 1/3 or my whole looksmaxing budget> hairtransplant <or forehead reduction> to get into nw 0.5-0 to look more ethnic
I need around 2500-3k grafts <probably>

Will it change anyhting if I have <probably> just fine hair and not naturally coarse? will it make it look italian or just a lot of fine hair still looking like shit?

Other options:

anything to fake thick hair

product? for water absortpnion - but not same cope
hair system - iritaing scalp or looks fake? or just a solution?
hair extensions? wont it kill my natural hair <read it's damaging>

or its not even possible to change my look for italian hair and should give it up?

What makes all litalians look italian, dark wavy hair that have a oily/greasy sheen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4416, Chadness and 4 others

This hair is not black enough to look italian.
Try dying your hair black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Chico Chicowski
u need thicker hair try castor oil

MT2

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
His hair is darker, and it's shinier because of pomade.
Just dye it and look into hair products. You don't need transplants. You may want to use hair masks to make it thicker and more luscious, but it honestly already looks great in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
What's wrong with being polish mate 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and glowup
looks like small shaft diameter - your hair is on the fine side, "italian" hair is coarse.

looks like small shaft diameter - your hair is on the fine side, "italian" hair is coarse.
anyway proven <not bs advice> to fake it? even with hair transplant?

anyway proven <not bs advice> to fake it? even with hair transplant?

not that I can think of, but your hair is very good as is, I don't really understand your obsession with Italian hair

His hair appears to be darker, shinier and more "styled".

If your going to dye your hair black, maybe choose a temporary dye to see how it would look? And learn how to style it better with pomade or other products? You can also add shine with pomade as the other user suggested.

Also if you decide to dye it, good conditioner / hair masks should become your friend.

His hair appears to be darker, shinier and more "styled".

If your going to dye your hair black, maybe choose a temporary dye to see how it would look? And learn how to style it better with pomade or other products? You can also add shine with pomade as the other user suggested.

Also if you decide to dye it, good conditioner / hair masks should become your friend.
agree what uve mentioned + imho his hair look italian because no sign of balding + what people mentioned "coarse hair"
still wonder if I can achieve that with hair transplant to fake thick hair

agree what uve mentioned + imho his hair look italian because no sign of balding + what people mentioned "coarse hair"
still wonder if I can achieve that with hair transplant to fake thick hair
You can try coconut oil overnight, it thickens the appearance of the hair. Good luck if you decide to do it.

dye black and use pomade not wax or clay

u have white hair like me

Not only is his hair very thick and full, but what makes it look so good is that its is wavy, which give him a lot of volume. This in my opinion is the best hair to have. Everyone's hair is different so I cant say this is a guaranteed to work.
First off no matter what, you are going to need to blow dry your hair. Blow dry it up and in the direction you want to style your hair. You might really benefit from buying some sort of round brush for volume. Keep in mind its kind of hard to learn at first. Don't forget to use a leave in conditioner, or your hairs going to be fried like mine was in high school.

Amazon product ASIN B004452DPMAmazon product ASIN B00OQNG8LWWhen it comes to styling dont use a basic pomade for ur hair, it would make ur hair look like like a greaser from the 50's. I would recommend one of these products
Amazon product ASIN 7178679743Amazon product ASIN B000MIKEZQYou might need to experiment with the 2
You can also use one of these for more volume/texture. Use after blowdrying and make sure u dont put to much or you wont be able to put your hands through your hair.
https://amazon.com/Slick-Gorilla-Styling-Texturizing-Powder/dp/B06XZNJWZL/ref=sr_1_7?
https://amazon.com/American-Crew-Boost-Powder-Ounce/dp/B004BUVHJ8/ref=sr_1_8?
This is a bit extra but u could use a flat iron (u need to twirl it in a big loop or loops, like a curling iron) This is will give it the waviness like that model. I would recommend this only if your still unsatisfied, because you'll only be able to do this every other day without killing your hair. I personally use this only when going out to party's. I dont know your current hair routine, so hopefully this helps.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
Not only is his hair very thick and full, but what makes it look so good is that its is wavy, which give him a lot of volume. This in my opinion is the best hair to have. Everyone's hair is different so I cant say this is a guaranteed to work.
First off no matter what, you are going to need to blow dry your hair. Blow dry it up and in the direction you want to style your hair. You might really benefit from buying some sort of round brush for volume. Keep in mind its kind of hard to learn at first. Don't forget to use a leave in conditioner, or your hairs going to be fried like mine was in high school.

Amazon product ASIN B004452DPMAmazon product ASIN B00OQNG8LWWhen it comes to styling dont use a basic pomade for ur hair, it would make ur hair look like like a greaser from the 50's. I would recommend one of these products
Amazon product ASIN 7178679743Amazon product ASIN B000MIKEZQYou might need to experiment with the 2
You can also use one of these for more volume/texture. Use after blowdrying and make sure u dont put to much or you wont be able to put your hands through your hair.
https://amazon.com/Slick-Gorilla-Styling-Texturizing-Powder/dp/B06XZNJWZL/ref=sr_1_7?
https://amazon.com/American-Crew-Boost-Powder-Ounce/dp/B004BUVHJ8/ref=sr_1_8?
This is a bit extra but u could use a flat iron (u need to twirl it in a big loop or loops, like a curling iron) This is will give it the waviness like that model. I would recommend this only if your still unsatisfied, because you'll only be able to do this every other day without killing your hair. I personally use this only when going out to party's. I dont know your current hair routine, so hopefully this helps.

Really appreciate thw effort

• +1
Reactions: x5oCrackL0rd-099

my:

View attachment 466788View attachment 466790View attachment 466791View attachment 466792View attachment 466793

now whats important, decision i will make is gonna lead direction in my life <make money for transplant or not>

I've several options to make hair look italian

easiest: getting it darker: either with henna or dying

<a lot of money, 1/3 or my whole looksmaxing budget> hairtransplant <or forehead reduction> to get into nw 0.5-0 to look more ethnic
I need around 2500-3k grafts <probably>

Will it change anyhting if I have <probably> just fine hair and not naturally coarse? will it make it look italian or just a lot of fine hair still looking like shit?

Other options:

anything to fake thick hair

product? for water absortpnion - but not same cope
hair system - iritaing scalp or looks fake? or just a solution?
hair extensions? wont it kill my natural hair <read it's damaging>

or its not even possible to change my look for italian hair and should give it up?

Him and the bros taking back europa

Last edited: