imjustcookedfr
Gold
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2024
- Posts
- 876
- Reputation
- 576
Been lifting doing sbl shit like u/l infinity except upper I never skip and lower I hit legs twice a week and 1x a week just accesories (abs, obliques, neck)
That helped me achieve insane physique, I wont post for privacy reasons but its like really good I would say lol.
I am on 250mg test e and yesterday I started 10mg anavar, thinking of upping that all the way to 30mg anavar per day. I am looking for other compounds that I would add to my stack. Im looking for the basic shit lmao "most anabolic, least androgenic"
Mostly because of my hairfall. I am on ru58841, topical min 2x a day, oral min 5mg a day, ketonozole 2% shampoo, dutasteride (went from 0,5mg to 1mg to right now 1,5mg, thinking of permadosing 3-5mg) even with this stack my hair is fucked im praying to gandy its just temporary shed jfl
That helped me achieve insane physique, I wont post for privacy reasons but its like really good I would say lol.
I am on 250mg test e and yesterday I started 10mg anavar, thinking of upping that all the way to 30mg anavar per day. I am looking for other compounds that I would add to my stack. Im looking for the basic shit lmao "most anabolic, least androgenic"
Mostly because of my hairfall. I am on ru58841, topical min 2x a day, oral min 5mg a day, ketonozole 2% shampoo, dutasteride (went from 0,5mg to 1mg to right now 1,5mg, thinking of permadosing 3-5mg) even with this stack my hair is fucked im praying to gandy its just temporary shed jfl