Help me with academic comeback

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Alright, boyos.

I really need advice on how to study. I am mad retarded and brain dead. and i never studied but i have finals coming soon and it's not looking good. BUT it's NOT impossible. So i need help and advice from you guys. How can i turn my life around and studymax hella? Let me know.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
get off .org and study nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, med and Zeta

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
School only pays of for very few people. Self-studying saves you time, resources, and mental anguish.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Zeta
Just drop all the shut your doing and read nogguh

stimulants

JUST STUDY!

Alright, boyos.

I really need advice on how to study. I am mad retarded and brain dead. and i never studied but i have finals coming soon and it's not looking good. BUT it's NOT impossible. So i need help and advice from you guys. How can i turn my life around and studymax hella? Let me know.
Get an indian guy on fiver to do your finals if the exam is on a laptop

Here's a study technique, rooted in scientific evidence on increased learning & retrieval, but the details are a tad long.
I can guarantee you though that if you do use it, or rather figure out how to use it you will encode information more deeply and be able to recall it better.

The "Divide and Conquer" Study Technique
1. Prepare

• Gather your materials: Textbook, notes, digital note-taking app (like Obsidian), flashcard software (like Anki), calendar.
  • Optionally, pre-study for keywords if necessary.

2. Break Down and Understand
  • Chunk your reading: Read a manageable section of text (a few paragraphs).
  • Extract and simplify
    • Copy/paste into your notes.
    • "Past, Present, Future Encoding":
      • Past: How does this connect to what I already know?
      • Present: Why is this information important right now?
      • Future: How could I apply this knowledge or what might come next?
    • Condense your notes further, removing unnecessary details.

3. Convert to Flashcards
  • Compare and Contrast Cards:
    • "Explain why X is different from Y." (Prevents confusing similar concepts)
  • Isolated Application Cards
    • "How can I apply X? When would I need to do this?" (Ensures real-world understanding)

4. Procedural Practice
  • Free Recall Prompts: Don't just memorize, actively test your application of the knowledge. Examples:
    • Languages/History: Write a short essay or sample conversation
    • Math/Programming: Solve a set of problems
  • Spaced Repetition: Schedule reviews to solidify the knowledge in your long-term memory:
    • Start with shorter intervals (1 week), progressively increasing them (1 month, 1 season, 1 year)

5. Conquer (Test Mastery)
  • Feynman Technique via Children's Book:
    • Write a chapter of your textbook as if explaining it to a child.
    • Benefits: Simplifies your understanding, and strengthens your connections between ideas.

Customization
  • Conscious Competence Rating: If desired, rate your flashcard recall speed and confidence to ensure fluent knowledge.
  • Iterate: Adjust this process as needed. Experiment with different chunk sizes, question styles, or flashcard formats until it fits your learning style.

Additional Tips
  • Vocabulary: If needed, pre-study keywords before your reading sessions. A strong base vocabulary speeds up comprehension.
  • Schedule Breaks: Focused study sessions with short breaks improve your retention.
  • Don't Rush: Focus on deep understanding of small sections at a time.
  • Be Active: Question, connect ideas, explain out loud.
  • Mix It Up: Use writing, drawing, and discussion to solidify knowledge.

• +1
Here's a PDF of some of my notion notes on learning.

For the most part, they're AI summarizations of Benjamin Keeps' (cognitive scientist) videos, but they contain some information from elsewhere as well.

Contains notes on how to learn best from different mediums like lectures, textbooks, videos, etc. This alone should be plenty.

Attachments

• learning_databasev2.pdf
    971.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Here's a PDF of some of my notion notes on learning.

For the most part, they're AI summarizations of Benjamin Keeps' (cognitive scientist) videos, but they contain some information from elsewhere as well.

Contains notes on how to learn best from different mediums like lectures, textbooks, videos, etc. This alone should be plenty.
Thank you, I’m definitely checking this out!

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Alright, boyos.

Take drugs, i.e adderal / Ritalin or just cheat nigga

• +1