Help me with sleep issues plz

lebanesedude

lebanesedude

Rep me
Joined
Aug 22, 2026
Posts
228
Reputation
169
Im 15 and if I sleep 8 hours UNINTERRUPTED I’ll wake up with a headache and feel like I barely slept. If I sleep 9-10 which I do every weekend I’ll have difficulty waking up and feel exhausted the entire day, and no I’m not mouth breathing in my sleep.

Another issue is that even if I sleep a small amount and I’m exhausted throughout the day, and also do my physical training everyday as usual, I will be suddenly active and awake during the night, when I’m supposed to be tired, so I’m stuck in this cycle of waking up early for school but sleeping late.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: defeatedsub5

Similar threads

M
Replies
1
Views
16
St1nkys0ck22
S
ANFAS_MOnsterr
Replies
1
Views
51
foidkiller09
foidkiller09
N
Replies
0
Views
26
ngaera
N
uzbjack
Replies
1
Views
49
user472837
U
М
Replies
5
Views
76
biggrey_pike
biggrey_pike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top