Help me with this girl. I hate fucking shit tests and i don’t know if this is one or no.

theres no such thing as "shit tests" she dont like u bruh, if a bitch like u she makes it so easy its laughable

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Italian girls are just so fucking non-sense dumb asf

• +1
So, i’ll go a bit on detail so you can help me best.

My brother @Preston told me to tag 2 intellectuals that could really help me so here i ask your advice please @Corleone @MoggerGaston

So i’m texting this girl in italy and i’m currently traveling in Lithuania so we can’t meet. We start off really good and the chat is always flowing and we have personalities alike.

She’s really horny like me, so she sends me some thirst pics (nothing esplicit) and ask some for herself (sent her abs + pic with bulge showing)

We sexted 1 time but we both didn’t come and said we need to see each others asap.

2 days later i FT her for the first time and she’s super shy and giggled all the time. We finish the FT and she send me a message saying she fell in love with me (she didn’t want to say “i love you” because she wants to wait to say it irl)

So asks me if i do love her and since she told me she wanted reciprocated love i told her yes. (even tho i really don’t, i’m just really lonely and i want someone to talk to and to get attention from)

All he’ll break loose 2 days ago, she sends me a screenshot saying “look, this old friend texted me.”

In the message, last time he texted her was 2021 (as she told me), but in that chat she texted him “good morning” (which is something you do only to either me in her case, or someone you love).

So i tell her to not reply and block the nigga, and she starts being annoying.

MIND YOU, HE TEXTED HER “Yo Dear/Honey (can’t translate it perfectly for italian)”

So i thought this nigga is tryna get some pussy from my bitch and told her to block him.

She starts saying she can’t cuz she knows the guy and it would be cringe/weird and she has to atleast respond to him telling him how is he doing.

I get fucking mad and tell her she’s mine and doesn’t have to talk to no one else and she says i’m toxic.

Previously she sent me a random ugly dude (she said he was ugly) that texted her and she blocked him for me when i asked her, but this time she didn’t.

So i stop texting her and start being cold, and she then tells me that she didn’t text him (no screenshots were shown so i don’t believe her). She tells me to stop being “cold” with her and to start texting normally but i was mad AF.

So we texted last time that night and the next morning (yesterday) i wake up happy and told her “good morning” as she always does it to me.

She responds and then tells me she has 2 tests and 1 oral test (memes incoming) the day after so she can’t text me at all. I tell her ok and to go study.

I text her the evening since i saw her online a couple of times in the day and said “are you avoiding me? i just got home from work so we can talk now”

She says “Nooo i’m not avoiding you, i’m still studying!!!” while i keep seeing her get online every 1/2 hours.

At that point i say “ok, good luck for tomorrow ❤️

She likes the message and doesn’t respond until i went to sleep and then at midnight while i was sleeping she texted me “good night love”

And this morning i liked the message (i shouldn’t have fuck me) and didn’t tell her good morning on purpose. now it’s 10:30 am on her time so she’s in school and probably still taking tests or chads cock in her mouth.

Is this a shit test she’s doing to me? i’m scared, i don’t wanna appear too clingy so i’m not gonna text her first today and see what she does.

If she leaves me without texting until tomorrow and tomorrow doesn’t text me it’s over.
shit tests jfl, she's not attracted.

• +1

My brother @Preston told me to tag 2 intellectuals that could really help me so here i ask your advice please @Corleone @MoggerGaston
So i’m texting this girl in italy and i’m currently traveling in Lithuania so we can’t meet. We start off really good and the chat is always flowing and we have personalities alike.

She’s really horny like me, so she sends me some thirst pics (nothing esplicit) and ask some for herself (sent her abs + pic with bulge showing)

We sexted 1 time but we both didn’t come and said we need to see each others asap.

2 days later i FT her for the first time and she’s super shy and giggled all the time. We finish the FT and she send me a message saying she fell in love with me (she didn’t want to say “i love you” because she wants to wait to say it irl)

So asks me if i do love her and since she told me she wanted reciprocated love i told her yes. (even tho i really don’t, i’m just really lonely and i want someone to talk to and to get attention from)

All he’ll break loose 2 days ago, she sends me a screenshot saying “look, this old friend texted me.”

In the message, last time he texted her was 2021 (as she told me), but in that chat she texted him “good morning” (which is something you do only to either me in her case, or someone you love).

MIND YOU, HE TEXTED HER “Yo Dear/Honey (can’t translate it perfectly for italian)”

So i thought this nigga is tryna get some pussy from my bitch and told her to block him.

She starts saying she can’t cuz she knows the guy and it would be cringe/weird and she has to atleast respond to him telling him how is he doing.

I get fucking mad and tell her she’s mine and doesn’t have to talk to no one else and she says i’m toxic.

Previously she sent me a random ugly dude (she said he was ugly) that texted her and she blocked him for me when i asked her, but this time she didn’t.

So i stop texting her and start being cold, and she then tells me that she didn’t text him (no screenshots were shown so i don’t believe her). She tells me to stop being “cold” with her and to start texting normally but i was mad AF.

So we texted last time that night and the next morning (yesterday) i wake up happy and told her “good morning” as she always does it to me.

She responds and then tells me she has 2 tests and 1 oral test (memes incoming) the day after so she can’t text me at all. I tell her ok and to go study.

I text her the evening since i saw her online a couple of times in the day and said “are you avoiding me? i just got home from work so we can talk now”

She says “Nooo i’m not avoiding you, i’m still studying!!!” while i keep seeing her get online every 1/2 hours.

She likes the message and doesn’t respond until i went to sleep and then at midnight while i was sleeping she texted me “good night love”

And this morning i liked the message (i shouldn’t have fuck me) and didn’t tell her good morning on purpose. now it’s 10:30 am on her time so she’s in school and probably still taking tests or chads cock in her mouth.

Is this a shit test she’s doing to me? i’m scared, i don’t wanna appear too clingy so i’m not gonna text her first today and see what she does.

If she leaves me without texting until tomorrow and tomorrow doesn’t text me it’s over.

a little late but i been with 10+ girls and she is dun dun DUN cheating on you so cheat on her back then leave

• +1
u said u domt eben care anouy her i dint umderstand

• JFL
i dont understand why you care so much if you dont love her , how similiar does she look to you?
this thread is old, but when i liked her yes she looked like me

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
you are 5'6 and somehow have more success with women than Salludon

Hm how strange

• Hmm...

if a girl shit tests ghost and her move on simple as that why should you let her fuck with you mentality so much

i mean uve typed an essay on this forum dude

• +1
  • +1
Assert dominance and quadruple down, put boundaries down and ultimatums, find someone else if she doesn't submit to this.
Do not listen to this weird incel Brenio just leave her on read

Leave her on read

• +1
Do not listen to this weird incel Brenio just leave her on read
Literally who negative repcel vs me an Ascended Chad who has had multiple irl relationships. Surely, this random vantablack niggercoal user has better advice than me.

Literally who negative repcel vs me an Ascended Chad who has had multiple irl relationships. Surely, this random vantablack niggercoal user has better advice than me.
Yes ur a fatcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrendioEEE
You need more chill dude, she ain't your wife. Just some girl you're texting lol. You reek of neediness. That used to be my problem too when I was your age.

Trick is to be always ready to take a loss. If she was down to get with you, then you can get another girl like her no problem. Whether you sleep with her or not does not define you as a man. She can fuck right off and you'll do just as well as you did before talking to her.

Easier said than done but it gets easier with time. And its something you really need to work on.

• +1
You need more chill dude, she ain't your wife. Just some girl you're texting lol. You reek of neediness. That used to be my problem too when I was your age.

Trick is to be always ready to take a loss. If she was down to get with you, then you can get another girl like her no problem. Whether you sleep with her or not does not define you as a man. She can fuck right off and you'll do just as well as you did before talking to her.

Easier said than done but it gets easier with time. And its something you really need to work on.
thanks a lot, definitely felt it when you said:
Whether you sleep with her or not does not define you as a man

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
You should have immediately given her an ultimatum to talk to only you and block the dude or you'd never talk to her again.
@UZB_Strebl why ugh react this cuck