Help me with this girl. I hate fucking shit tests and i don’t know if this is one or no.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
So, i’ll go a bit on detail so you can help me best.

My brother @Preston told me to tag 2 intellectuals that could really help me so here i ask your advice please @Corleone @MoggerGaston

So i’m texting this girl in italy and i’m currently traveling in Lithuania so we can’t meet. We start off really good and the chat is always flowing and we have personalities alike.

She’s really horny like me, so she sends me some thirst pics (nothing esplicit) and ask some for herself (sent her abs + pic with bulge showing)

We sexted 1 time but we both didn’t come and said we need to see each others asap.

2 days later i FT her for the first time and she’s super shy and giggled all the time. We finish the FT and she send me a message saying she fell in love with me (she didn’t want to say “i love you” because she wants to wait to say it irl)

So asks me if i do love her and since she told me she wanted reciprocated love i told her yes. (even tho i really don’t, i’m just really lonely and i want someone to talk to and to get attention from)

All he’ll break loose 2 days ago, she sends me a screenshot saying “look, this old friend texted me.”

In the message, last time he texted her was 2021 (as she told me), but in that chat she texted him “good morning” (which is something you do only to either me in her case, or someone you love).

So i tell her to not reply and block the nigga, and she starts being annoying.

MIND YOU, HE TEXTED HER “Yo Dear/Honey (can’t translate it perfectly for italian)”

So i thought this nigga is tryna get some pussy from my bitch and told her to block him.

She starts saying she can’t cuz she knows the guy and it would be cringe/weird and she has to atleast respond to him telling him how is he doing.

I get fucking mad and tell her she’s mine and doesn’t have to talk to no one else and she says i’m toxic.

Previously she sent me a random ugly dude (she said he was ugly) that texted her and she blocked him for me when i asked her, but this time she didn’t.

So i stop texting her and start being cold, and she then tells me that she didn’t text him (no screenshots were shown so i don’t believe her). She tells me to stop being “cold” with her and to start texting normally but i was mad AF.

So we texted last time that night and the next morning (yesterday) i wake up happy and told her “good morning” as she always does it to me.

She responds and then tells me she has 2 tests and 1 oral test (memes incoming) the day after so she can’t text me at all. I tell her ok and to go study.

I text her the evening since i saw her online a couple of times in the day and said “are you avoiding me? i just got home from work so we can talk now”

She says “Nooo i’m not avoiding you, i’m still studying!!!” while i keep seeing her get online every 1/2 hours.

At that point i say “ok, good luck for tomorrow ❤️

She likes the message and doesn’t respond until i went to sleep and then at midnight while i was sleeping she texted me “good night love”

And this morning i liked the message (i shouldn’t have fuck me) and didn’t tell her good morning on purpose. now it’s 10:30 am on her time so she’s in school and probably still taking tests or chads cock in her mouth.

Is this a shit test she’s doing to me? i’m scared, i don’t wanna appear too clingy so i’m not gonna text her first today and see what she does.

If she leaves me without texting until tomorrow and tomorrow doesn’t text me it’s over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gonion wanter, sudanguy, lassebasse and 4 others
Did read

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind and Whitepill_Saint
You actually went to Lithuania JFL

Enjoy living in a small backward ass village with night time of 3:30PM, -10 degree weather and nothing to do. I thought you were kidding but you actually did it. True madman

• +1
Reactions: Niksy, aleksander, PrinceofDarkness and 6 others
I like turtles

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mid, ThatChicoFan, It'snotover and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niksy, Whitepill_Saint, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person

MIND YOU, HE TEXTED HER “Yo Dear/Honey (can’t translate it perfectly for italian)”

So i thought this nigga is tryna get some pussy from my bitch and told her to block him.
yeah why tf would u do that smh fumbled it big time there my dude

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and wsada
SHE TAKING THE OG ORAL TEST

I get fucking mad and tell her she’s mine and doesn’t have to talk to no one else and she says i’m toxic.
keeps geting worse godddayym

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chincel11, Zonar, Maalik and 6 others
If she lithuanian - you need to use gasoline and some fire to heat her up

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and ReadBooksEveryday
You should have immediately given her an ultimatum to talk to only you and block the dude or you'd never talk to her again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chincel11, UZB_Strebl, PickleTheSlayer and 6 others
You should have immediately given her an ultimatum to talk to only you and block the dude or you'd never talk to her again.
she would block after she had taken the cock

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and lowiqNormie
yeah why tf would u do that smh fumbled it big time there my dude
so what? i should have told her to do it?

She said she loves when i’m protective and jealous so i thought i’d to that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yo000 and forevermirin
She started saying i was toxic so i got scared

she would block after she had taken the cock
exactly, i’m not even there to come see her so if she can get other cock she’d do it

omfg this forum is useless

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
She started saying i was toxic so i got scared
You always double down, if a girl says some shit like that, you gotta double down so she doesn't think you're a beta. At this point it's too late you might have already made her think you're a cuckold, you need to quadruple down and if it doesn't work, cut your losses and do it the right way next time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, hardestmfintheroom, ymb and 3 others
so what? i should have told her to do it?
dont give it attention - either straight up ignore her when she tells u shes got her old fuckbuddy texting her - because lets be real whys she telling u that if not to fuck with u? by giving it attention u playign her game.

or just say aight thats cool and change topic
She said she loves when i’m protective and jealous so i thought i’d to that.
bro she loves it because it makes her feel important and validated, not bc she thinks its a cute trait for guys to have.

no girl in the history of girls ever said "omg hes so hot when he gets jealous like that"

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: J o r o and PseudoMaxxer
You always double down, if a girl says some shit like that, you gotta double down so she doesn't think you're a beta. At this point it's too late you might have already made her think you're a cuckold, you need to quadruple down and if it doesn't work, cut your losses and do it the right way next time.
thank you…

So i guess it’s over now? what if she texts me again?

dont give it attention - either straight up ignore her when she tells u shes got her old fuckbuddy texting her - because lets be real whys she telling u that if not to fuck with u? by giving it attention u playign her game.

or just say aight thats cool and change topic

bro she loves it because it makes her feel important and validated, not bc she thinks its a cute trait for guys to have.

no girl in the history of girls ever said "omg hes so hot when he gets jealous like that"
fuck i’m so dumb.

So now it’s over? what if she texts again? how should i act, cold? disinterested?

WTF??? Why how explain please
just because shes playing u so hard bringing up random guys from 2021 getting u all fucked up. u think chad would get insecure if a girl WHO HE HASNT EVEN MET IRL AND HAS NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO (apparently).

Or just admit u legit in love with this bitch

• JFL
Reactions: fikki and ymb
just because shes playing u so hard bringing up random guys from 2021 getting u all fucked up. u think chad would get insecure if a girl WHO HE HASNT EVEN MET IRL AND HAS NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO (apparently).
Yeah, as i told you. Rn i’m a bit sad and bored so i want her to text me, but i legit only want her cuz i have no one else.

If i had someone else to talk to i wouldn’t really care
Or just admit u legit in love with this bitch
i’m really not, i mostly acted out jealous cuz i legit thought she liked it.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
fuck i’m so dumb.

So now it’s over? what if she texts again? how should i act, cold? disinterested?
just do your own shit now, try texting other girls to get your mind off this one. maybe add some stories of u doing cool stuff but that might be weird if u dont normally.

if she does text back yeah act like nothinghappened - dont be cold like u holding grudges but also dont be too nice. let her know u got options (like she tried to make u think she does).

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
thank you…

So i guess it’s over now? what if she texts me again?
Assert dominance and quadruple down, put boundaries down and ultimatums, find someone else if she doesn't submit to this.

• +1
just do your own shit now, try texting other girls to get your mind off this one. maybe add some stories of u doing cool stuff but that might be weird if u dont normally.

if she does text back yeah act like nothinghappened - dont be cold like u holding grudges but also dont be too nice. let her know u got options (like she tried to make u think she does).
i already had a girl text me and showed her and she told me to block her.

You say i should send her the screenshot and say “oh look this girl texted me” like she did? She’ll say “block her”, should i say no?

• JFL
Yeah, as i told you. Rn i’m a bit sad and bored so i want her to text me, but i legit only want her cuz i have no one else.

If i had someone else to talk to i wouldn’t really care
ive been there, feels like shit but trust me the only way out is texting other girls (or doing something else that takes up your mind).

theres still a good chance she texts back btw. i once ghosted a girl after she replied with "hahahah thats funny" or something and then a whole week later she texted me "hey" and then the whole dynamic was diff.
i’m really not, i mostly acted out jealous cuz i legit thought she liked it.
ur probably young but thats just relly dumb lol

• +1
Assert dominance and quadruple down, put boundaries down and ultimatums, find someone else if she doesn't submit to this.
if she brings it up again and ended up texting him do i just cut her out definitely?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
ive been there, feels like shit but trust me the only way out is texting other girls (or doing something else that takes up your mind).

theres still a good chance she texts back btw. i once ghosted a girl after she replied with "hahahah thats funny" or something and then a whole week later she texted me "hey" and then the whole dynamic was diff.

ur probably young but thats just relly dumb lol
yeah i believe she’ll text me back in a few days, but probably she’ll be like “why didn’t you text me?”

i already had a girl text me and showed her and she told me to block her.

You say i should send her the screenshot and say “oh look this girl texted me” like she did? She’ll say “block her”, should i say no?
no dumbass you don't send her screenshots of other girls texting u lmao. unless u mask it really well like "look at this stupid bitch and how many y's she adds to her "hey" haha" (not a good mask still, that's why just refrain)

if u dont tell her about other girls texting u at all, it lets her imagination do the work - shes gonna think u might be texting 10 girls on the side or sumn. by showing her 1 screenshot she knows thats the only other girl texting u.

• +1
if she brings it up again and ended up texting him do i just cut her out definitely?
yeah but why you even ask us?
who are we to control what you do on a daily basis?
you're either so bored and empty you ask stuff to curries on an incel forum

• +1
yeah i believe she’ll text me back in a few days, but probably she’ll be like “why didn’t you text me?”
easy reply "why didn't you" or sum. dont overthink it, u might be jobless sitting with your dick in your hand all day but she doesnt need to know that.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and PseudoMaxxer

My brother @Preston told me to tag 2 intellectuals that could really help me so here i ask your advice please @Corleone @MoggerGaston

So i’m texting this girl in italy and i’m currently traveling in Lithuania so we can’t meet. We start off really good and the chat is always flowing and we have personalities alike.

She’s really horny like me, so she sends me some thirst pics (nothing esplicit) and ask some for herself (sent her abs + pic with bulge showing)

We sexted 1 time but we both didn’t come and said we need to see each others asap.

2 days later i FT her for the first time and she’s super shy and giggled all the time. We finish the FT and she send me a message saying she fell in love with me (she didn’t want to say “i love you” because she wants to wait to say it irl)

So asks me if i do love her and since she told me she wanted reciprocated love i told her yes. (even tho i really don’t, i’m just really lonely and i want someone to talk to and to get attention from)

All he’ll break loose 2 days ago, she sends me a screenshot saying “look, this old friend texted me.”

In the message, last time he texted her was 2021 (as she told me), but in that chat she texted him “good morning” (which is something you do only to either me in her case, or someone you love).

She starts saying she can’t cuz she knows the guy and it would be cringe/weird and she has to atleast respond to him telling him how is he doing.

Previously she sent me a random ugly dude (she said he was ugly) that texted her and she blocked him for me when i asked her, but this time she didn’t.

So i stop texting her and start being cold, and she then tells me that she didn’t text him (no screenshots were shown so i don’t believe her). She tells me to stop being “cold” with her and to start texting normally but i was mad AF.

So we texted last time that night and the next morning (yesterday) i wake up happy and told her “good morning” as she always does it to me.

She responds and then tells me she has 2 tests and 1 oral test (memes incoming) the day after so she can’t text me at all. I tell her ok and to go study.

I text her the evening since i saw her online a couple of times in the day and said “are you avoiding me? i just got home from work so we can talk now”

She says “Nooo i’m not avoiding you, i’m still studying!!!” while i keep seeing her get online every 1/2 hours.

She likes the message and doesn’t respond until i went to sleep and then at midnight while i was sleeping she texted me “good night love”

And this morning i liked the message (i shouldn’t have fuck me) and didn’t tell her good morning on purpose. now it’s 10:30 am on her time so she’s in school and probably still taking tests or chads cock in her mouth.

Is this a shit test she’s doing to me? i’m scared, i don’t wanna appear too clingy so i’m not gonna text her first today and see what she does.

If she leaves me without texting until tomorrow and tomorrow doesn’t text me it’s over.
It’s not a shit test, it’s obviously just some dude she had a prior fling with

Her blocking him won’t do anything btw lol it doesn’t stop attraction

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, try2beme and PseudoMaxxer

You kind of fucked up a little bit but she seems to look past it. I think you're worrying 'bout nothing. Everything seems fine between you two now. Give it some time, see where it goes. All the best. :)

• +1
It’s not a shit test, it’s obviously just some dude she had a prior fling with

Her blocking him won’t do anything btw lol it doesn’t stop attraction
then what should i do?

You kind of fucked up a little bit but she seems to look past it. I think you're worrying 'bout nothing. Everything seems fine between you two now. Give it some time, see where it goes. All the best. :)
Thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Cuck

• JFL
easy reply "why didn't you" or sum. dont overthink it, u might be jobless sitting with your dick in your hand all day but she doesnt need to know that.
she’ll say sum like “are you still mad about that dude the other day?”

I’m think to reply sun like “nah, you can do whatever you want”

then what should i do?
If your only goal is to fuck her just tell her to block him, if she does it then go on with your day and continue speaking to her

If I’m being honest you’re only 19 not 30, foids come and go constantly, you better get out of these soy ways now or else it’ll come back to bite you when you’re older

• +1
Reactions: Yo000, try2beme, Corleone and 1 other person
This thread seems sad man..but no worries I can roleplay as your girlfriend buddy!! ❤️❤️❤️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: periodic, ymb, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others