Help needed + REWARD $

womanfearer

womanfearer

it MIGHT be over
8AD29FA1 C246 40FB 85C6 5D797F757D99
Just turned 15, no Mk 677 or HGH for my bday. I’ve been trying to purchase firm my debit card on sarmful.com, but with no luck.
If someone could buy it for me and order it to my address that would be GREAT 🙏
PM if interested, once I receive the tracking information this gift card will be all yours:

10E94D0E 7750 4B96 BEA9 F8773FB6022B

I know it’s hard to trust someone on here but maybe you will anyways, bought from gift cards.com. Just want MK677 from sarmful.com or hgh from a source if you have one, pm me if interested!
(needed for height max 5’10)
I literally have 0 intentions to scam and even if I did you’d be able to dox me. I’m desperate and want ti height max. Location: mi us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 29747 and bradpittshairline
Where do you live?

Nice try fed

Pmd

• +1
Reactions: womanfearer
I’ve shown my face here with proof it’s me
I could order for u but, why can’t u do it yourself? Also don’t do HGH it will change your face for the worse with excess fat tissue, bigger nose etc

just buy on chemyo m

I could order for u but, why can’t u do it yourself? Also don’t do HGH it will change your face for the worse with excess fat tissue, bigger nose etc
I can’t do it myself because the last time I tried I got a suspected fraud error message, the bank called my parents and I had to make up a stupid lie about what cost me $67

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I just want to be taller 😢

• +1
I can’t do it myself because the last time I tried I got a suspected fraud error message, the bank called my parents and I had to make up a stupid lie about what cost me $67
Well I ain’t ordering HGH for a minor but what I can tell u is that suspected fraud errors are to avoid someone using your stolen card. If your parents or you pick up their phone and say it’s you making the transaction, they will let it go through

I just want to be taller 😢
It’s not as simple + you need to know the state of your growth plates. I grew 5 inches 16-17, if I took HGH maybe I would’ve grown 2-3 more but I’d be risking a lot more taking it without a doctor

It’s not as simple + you need to know the state of your growth plates. I grew 5 inches 16-17, if I took HGH maybe I would’ve grown 2-3 more but I’d be risking a lot more taking it without a doctor
My hope is to get Mk677 and dose at 10mg daily, should grow me by an inch since I’m 15. Will also cause me to eat more protein > more igf-1

• +1
My hope is to get Mk677 and dose at 10mg daily, should grow me by an inch since I’m 15. Will also cause me to eat more protein > more igf-1
Mk 677 is very very very week when it comes to height growth. nothing beats HGH, however all of these come with permanent health side effects like diabetes etc

Mk 677 is very very very week when it comes to height growth. nothing beats HGH, however all of these come with permanent health side effects like diabetes etc
I already bought a glucose monitor im not concerned about that, I know nothing beats hgh but I don’t want to go all out autism James sapphire. I just want 6’

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and bradpittshairline
View attachment 2572305Just turned 15, no Mk 677 or HGH for my bday. I’ve been trying to purchase firm my debit card on sarmful.com, but with no luck.
If someone could buy it for me and order it to my address that would be GREAT 🙏
PM if interested, once I receive the tracking information this gift card will be all yours:

View attachment 2572304
I know it’s hard to trust someone on here but maybe you will anyways, bought from gift cards.com. Just want MK677 from sarmful.com or hgh from a source if you have one, pm me if interested!
(needed for height max 5’10)
I literally have 0 intentions to scam and even if I did you’d be able to dox me. I’m desperate and want ti height max. Location: mi us
I can send u mk bro

• +1
The idea is you buy it for me however you want to get it to me and I’ll give you the gift card
Also 88 dollars isn’t enough I bought the mk for 90 dollars and then the exchange rate for gift card to btc I would be lucky to get 40 dollars in btc at the end

Also bro I am sorry to tell you but no 667 won’t do anything u need hgh

Also 88 dollars isn’t enough I bought the mk for 90 dollars and then the exchange rate for gift card to btc I would be lucky to get 40 dollars in btc at the end
you wouldn’t be able to convert it to btc anyway, you can spend the $89 on whatever stores you want as long as they aren’t 18+. Sarmful sells it for $70, I don’t know where youre getting $90 from

• +1
Also bro I am sorry to tell you but no 667 won’t do anything u need hgh
Makes you hungry so more protein intake, also helps with muscle building, plus literally Anything will make you grow at my age

• +1
Makes you hungry so more protein intake, also helps with muscle building, plus literally Anything will make you grow at my age
Ideally just take hgh with a ghrh / ghrp will make you grow / ghrh and ghrps also make you hungry

Ideally just take hgh with a ghrh / ghrp will make you grow / ghrh and ghrps also make you hungry
Dude if I was able to get btc as a minor I wouldn’t be asking someone to buy it for me

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back