Help needed

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Joined
May 14, 2023
Posts
2,966
Reputation
2,198
What is something I can take that boosts gh whdih isn’t super expensive and doesn’t need to be refrigerated until I can get real hgh, mk or some pepetide ?
 
horse sperm 30ml a day
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism
What is something I can take that boosts gh whdih isn’t super expensive and doesn’t need to be refrigerated until I can get real hgh, mk or some pepetide ?
Until you get mk677, Sprints and HIIT cardio will induce highest level of HGH naturally.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lyricism
Until you get mk677, Sprints and HIIT cardio will induce highest level of HGH naturally.
Huh mk I can get right now it’s just hgh will take a bit longer
 
HIIT + sprinting + protein + cold therapy should naturally boost HGH

naturally boosting T secretes HGH

naturally increasing Ghrelin (hunger hormone; basically build more appetite) also secretes HGH
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
1
Views
38
tenmacel
tenmacel
Vernaculor
Replies
0
Views
6
Vernaculor
Vernaculor
Canni
Replies
11
Views
107
Canni
Canni
shota boy
Replies
6
Views
80
shota boy
shota boy
E
Replies
2
Views
27
EoJaB
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top