Help on taking supplementd

P

peterparke

Iron
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
3
I’m 15 Looking into taking supplements new to forum
Magnesium
Calcium
D3+k2
Zinc
Just a few questions


What’s dosage should I take and how often and what time any supplements I mentioned I should avoid. Something I’m concerned with is in d3+k2 supplements there is hella d3 way over recommended is that bad or it don’t really matter?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Heaver
I’m 15 Looking into taking supplements new to forum
Magnesium
Calcium
D3+k2
Zinc
Just a few questions


What’s dosage should I take and how often and what time any supplements I mentioned I should avoid. Something I’m concerned with is in d3+k2 supplements there is hella d3 way over recommended is that bad or it don’t really matter?
Just use 3-5ius od d3 and k2
Use magnesium glycinate
Ans maybe add fish oil
 
3-5 thousand?-‘d why magnesium glycinate
Compared to all the other magnesium types, magnesium glycinate is way more absorbable and overall just better.

For example,
Magnesium oxide has around a 5-10% absorption rate (i think) and magnesium glycinate has a 70-80% absorption rate and acts better in the body.
 
  • +1
Reactions: n1ks09
Compared to all the other magnesium types, magnesium glycinate is way more absorbable and overall just better.

For example,
Magnesium oxide has around a 5-10% absorption rate (i think) and magnesium glycinate has a 70-80% absorption rate and acts better in the body.
Isn’t 3-5 thousand not recommended and above the average is it alright also is there a specific time of day I should take these and its daily right?
 
Compared to all the other magnesium types, magnesium glycinate is way more absorbable and overall just better.

For example,
Magnesium oxide has around a 5-10% absorption rate (i think) and magnesium glycinate has a 70-80% absorption rate and acts better in the body.
Also I lowk already bought the magnesium oxide is it alright I’ll make sure to my glycinage next time
 
I’m 15 Looking into taking supplements new to forum
Magnesium
Calcium
D3+k2
Zinc
Just a few questions


What’s dosage should I take and how often and what time any supplements I mentioned I should avoid. Something I’m concerned with is in d3+k2 supplements there is hella d3 way over recommended is that bad or it don’t really matter?
if your scared to potentially overdose on something simple as vitamin d3 your never gonna get far in this forum.

just take however much the back of the bottle recommends
 
Isn’t 3-5 thousand not recommended and above the average is it alright also is there a specific time of day I should take these and its daily right?
Magnesium glycinate is a sleep supplement so just take that 30-60 minutes before bed.

And I think vitamin d you can take when ever u want.

And no I take 5k units of vitamin d every day
 

Similar threads

milkman007
Replies
9
Views
64
milkman007
milkman007
Mehmoo
Replies
8
Views
42
gcats3
G
Simikz
Replies
11
Views
42
Randomgrey/
Randomgrey/
A
Replies
1
Views
21
Atra
Atra
huillo
Replies
4
Views
17
kyril
kyril

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top