HELP!!! Turkcell does not know if it is worth it to do surgery.

S

SHOTTA

Iron
0991533A 917E 4FC5 95D5 902E04C3E657

Onviously not a omarchad. 5.10(sad but its ok for a turk) and standard frame (steroid and hgh will help i hope). Must i do surgery or not? Woman i am with never compliment on my looks but they give pussy. Last 3 months i slayed 4 woman (2 blond, 1 moroccan and 1 afghan chick). I dont understand boys how can i slay if im not chad and is it worth it to do surgery. I have 10k in cash.

• +1
Reactions: Trustworthyfish
I would suggest no, invest your money wisely. At the end of the day it doesnt matter how many surgeries you get you are still a turk.

• +1
Reactions: SHOTTA
View attachment 1823317

Onviously not a omarchad. 5.10(sad but its ok for a turk) and standard frame (steroid and hgh will help i hope). Must i do surgery or not? Woman i am with never compliment on my looks but they give pussy. Last 3 months i slayed 4 woman (2 blond, 1 moroccan and 1 afghan chick). I dont understand boys how can i slay if im not chad and is it worth it to do surgery. I have 10k in cash.
Never even think about thinking about surgery until your bodyfat% is low enough for very visible abs

If it is then do what you want, if it isn’t then make it so it is

• +1
I would suggest no, invest your money wisely. At the end of the day it doesnt matter how many surgeries you get you are still a turk.
It feels good to be a turk. We are a proud race with big accomplishments in the past. Aout woman are conservative, strong family ties but also not too religious. And the biggest bonus point is i am a Turk in europe. We are after the most succesfull imigrants in west europe. All shops are turkish there.

Never even think about thinking about surgery until your bodyfat% is low enough for very visible abs

If it is then do what you want, if it isn’t then make it so it is
I am low bodyfat bro. And making good money but is it worth it if i can slay one in the month or is that too low of a number for a men

I am low bodyfat bro. And making good money but is it worth it if i can slay one in the month or is that too low of a number for a men
I would never get surgery ngl to you
But that’s just me

• +1
You are actually pretty good looking. If you had to get any surgery I’d recommend some sort if work on your jaw/chin for more angularity.

• +1
You pass the looks threshold, the problem is something else
The only way I’d get surgery is if i had some actual real deformity that required correcting

• +1
Thanks never a woman compliments. How do i make it more angular

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
You pass the looks threshold, the problem is something else
No i get laid once in the month. But you said you never would do it a surgery. Would you also dont do surgery if you dont get laid

Thanks never a woman compliments. How do i make it more angular
Lose weight first if you are high bf%.

After doing that look into maybe genioplasty for more projected chin.

• +1