>>HELP!!!<< Upper lip protrudes more than lower lip despite normal bite!??

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I need your help. My upper lip protudes more than my lower one (is more forward) despite my bite being perfectly normal - no over- or underbite whatsoever. This is especially obvious from side profile view. I hide this issue in my avatar and in real life by jutting out my lower jaw so my lips appear more even. In the attached picture I do not jut my jaw though.

My questions: What are possible causes for this and how can I fix it? Anyone having this issue as well and if so - found a permanent solution? All I can think of right now really is upper lip reduction surgery.

--> GO!!! 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• 1567795303803-1271560664.jpg
    1567795303803-1271560664.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 431
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2275
its actually a good thing, it means your maxilla is forward grown
plus dude its not even that bad

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks and Deleted member 2012
chad side profile not even joking bro
loving the long hair - but no need to cover your chad chin with that beard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
chad side profile not even joking bro
loving the long hair - but no need to cover your chad chin with that beard.
Thanks. But any tips though?

bro its not even bad just chill

I need your help. My upper lip protudes more than my lower one (is more forward) despite my bite being perfectly normal - no over- or underbite whatsoever. This is especially obvious from side profile view. I hide this issue in my avatar and in real life by jutting out my lower jaw so my lips appear more even. In the attached picture I do not jut my jaw though.

My questions: What are possible causes for this and how can I fix it? Anyone having this issue as well and if so - found a permanent solution? All I can think of right now really is upper lip reduction surgery.

--> GO!!! 🤔🤔🤔
Thats my specialty :)
Is it the lip itself which is big or just the maxilla which is protruding?

not even an issue ur profile is fine

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Holy shit 70% of this forum is normies/chadlites with high inhib and body dsymorphia.

You look perfectly fine.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
Thats my specialty :)
Is it the lip itself which is big or just the maxilla which is protruding?
Don't know, as I said my bite is normal. The upper lip just "sticks" more forward if you know what I mean. I'd like both lips to be even or the lower one more forward.

Don't know, as I said my bite is normal. The upper lip just "sticks" more forward if you know what I mean. I'd like both lips to be even or the lower one more forward.
But is it lip tissue? Do you have big lips or is your entire maxilla protruding?

But is it lip tissue? Do you have big lips or is your entire maxilla protruding?
I dk, my lips are above average in size. Guess I'm gonna go for upper lip reduction once I got the money.

FUCK NO! Lip surgery is stupid, lips are water, skin fat and muscle. Save surgery for bones
Wait a second
Thats my biggest failo, I researched a shitton
Thing is, I just want my upper lip smaller/thinner and not the lower one.

I stopped engaging my lips as much a while ago actually - during swallowing, closing my mouth, chewing and even during smoking. I started replacing "normal chewing" with open mouth chewing with almost zero lip engagement and also began closing my mouth with my jaw instead of my lips. Even when smoking, I now hold cigarettes in my mouth with my teeth instead of lips and suck with my cheeks - almost no lip engagement. So I'm very aware of my facial muscles, also because I have been paying attention to my oral posture for 1 1/2 years now.

I need something more drastic like lip reduction and am not afraid at all to spend money on that because lips are a very underrated feature and can make or break a face as you probably know. You maybe can't see it that well in my picture because my mobile front camera kinda sucks and the lighting is shitty too but it's def noticeable in the mirror for example. The upper lip should never dominate the lower one imo because it looks submissive and weak. So I def DO want to change that asap.

EDIT: Lips are NOT just skin, water, muscle and fat. They are made up of a large amount of connective tissue which can't just be atrophied or lost during fat loss.

Are you dumb? That is the ideal position

Thing is, I just want my upper lip smaller/thinner and not the lower one.

I stopped engaging my lips as much a while ago actually - during swallowing, closing my mouth, chewing and even during smoking. I started replacing "normal chewing" with open mouth chewing with almost zero lip engagement and also began closing my mouth with my jaw instead of my lips. Even when smoking, I now hold cigarettes in my mouth with my teeth instead of lips and suck with my cheeks - almost no lip engagement. So I'm very aware of my facial muscles, also because I have been paying attention to my oral posture for 1 1/2 years now.

I need something more drastic like lip reduction and am not afraid at all to spend money on that because lips are a very underrated feature and can make or break a face as you probably know. You maybe can't see it that well in my picture because my mobile front camera kinda sucks and the lighting is shitty too but it's def noticeable in the mirror for example. The upper lip should never dominate the lower one imo because it looks submissive and weak. So I def DO want to change that asap.
No! Not open mouth bro, lips sealed at all times.

No! Not open mouth bro, lips sealed at all times.
Open mouth CHEWING. My lips are closed at all other times. Open mouth chewing is great. It caused a visible amount of palate expansion and works my maxilla better than closed mouth chewing. A more precise name would be "no lip chewing" actually. Try it for some time.

Open mouth CHEWING. My lips are closed at all other times. Open mouth chewing is great. It caused a visible amount of palate expansion and works my maxilla better when chewing. Try it for some time.
Ok, ich probier’s mal. Even tho I think Dr Mew said to keep your mouth closed while chewing

Ok, ich probier’s mal. Even tho I think Dr Mew said to keep your mouth closed while chewing
Wichtig ist, dabei trotzdem nur durch die Nase zu atmen. Ich denke, das ist der Grund warum Dr Mew Kauen mit geschlossenem Mund empfiehlt. Damit man sich nicht wieder die Mundatmung angewöhnt. Wenn du aber darauf achtest, sollte das kein Thema sein.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 2621
The upper lip is supposed to be slightly ahead of the lower lip in profile view.

--> GO!!! 🤔🤔🤔
In Germany you are above Average
In Netherlands and US Incel