Help w eye area

axe624

axe624

Iron

Anything anyone can suggest to improve
I’m slightly squinting the eyebrows and relaxing my eyes but that’s what I subconsciously do
Also my eyes r red cause thc

• So Sad
Reactions: inceletto
1. Give us a normal eye pic and then I can give you a better assessment.

2. Could try to eliminate the eye bags. They form because they're inflamed. Putting ice on your eyes before going to bed is a good start. Or it could be because THC too maybe. But if you're normal and still have eye bags, then put ice on them before going to bed.

3. There's a difference between having the hunter eyes and then just looking angry. The look you want I think instead of furrowing your eyebrows, try looking at a mirror, stare at yourself with 50-75% intensity, and then tilt your head forward. I think that's the prime ideal hunter eyes that will look good on you. Furrowing your brows will give you wrinkles sooner rather than later above your nose, and that's something you don't want.

• +1
Reactions: axe624
1. Give us a normal eye pic and then I can give you a better assessment.

2. Could try to eliminate the eye bags. They form because they're inflamed. Putting ice on your eyes before going to bed is a good start. Or it could be because THC too maybe. But if you're normal and still have eye bags, then put ice on them before going to bed.

3. There's a difference between having the hunter eyes and then just looking angry. The look you want I think instead of furrowing your eyebrows, try looking at a mirror, stare at yourself with 50-75% intensity, and then tilt your head forward. I think that's the prime ideal hunter eyes that will look good on you. Furrowing your brows will give you wrinkles sooner rather than later above your nose, and that's something you don't want.
Good advice bro thanks

• +1
Reactions: riceronicel
MAN WHAT DID U MAKE CRY:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and bossman
dye eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, wateriswet and Short Ugly and Brown
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wateriswet, SteveRogers and axe624
you look like ur in your 50s

• +1
Reactions: axe624

Anything anyone can suggest to improve
I’m slightly squinting the eyebrows and relaxing my eyes but that’s what I subconsciously do
Also my eyes r red cause thc

Looks like trump ngl

Upper eyelid fillers + dye eyebrows