Help, want to gain bodyfat but in a healthy way

F

Featherless Biped

Bronze
have had super low bf all my life (5%), which causes shit under eye fat pads. Don’t want to dunk a shit ton of coke or smth like that so anyone got a good idea?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5455 and Deleted member 15827
Yakhi I'm at 3 percent body fat 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

post body.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
post body.

whats this weight/height/bf

have had super low bf all my life (5%), which causes shit under eye fat pads. Don’t want to dunk a shit ton of coke or smth like that so anyone got a good idea?
5% BF? Bro is working out on Krypton :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
no shot nigger thats 85kg with full abs shredded
bodyfat might be a little lower but it's not below 10%, I can comfortably maintain this year round.

• +1
What’s Krypton🤣

Got to working out on Superman's home planet combined with those alien genes to stay 5% body your entire life :lul:

Body builders hard diet + hardcore drugs in order to stay 5% before a show. No way in hell you're 5% year-round.😡

View attachment 1864380

Got to working out on Superman's home planet combined with those alien genes to stay 5% body your entire life :lul:

Body builders hard diet + hardcore drugs in order to stay 5% before a show. No way in hell you're 5% year-round.😡
What would u describe as hard diet

Uk this don’t be very productive

Uk this don’t be very productive
because you're grossly underestimating your bodyfat and no one takes you seriously as a result.

you already know the answer too, eat more, if you can't stomach more food go for options that are easy to get down and digest quickly, yogurt for example especially the 10% fat kind has plenty of calories, and they're not the empty kind either.

• +1