HELP WHAT DO I REPLY WITH PLEASE

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,713
Reputation
35,297
Bodymaxxed foid glazed tf out of me yesterday m


SHE SENR ME SOME FREAKY ASS MESSAGE “come eat me”

WHAT THE FUCK DO I REPOJD WOTH

SHE ALSO SEJT NUDES BEFORE

HELP
PLEASE I HALF SWIPED HER
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jgns, TrueFaelid, scuderia and 2 others
On my way cutie

Dinner better be ready when im there
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and TGUN.
i remember half swiping on snap lmao

& then they get snap premium & they can see when you half swipe

so embarassing man
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns, TGUN. and scuderia
Bodymaxxed foid glazed tf out of me yesterday m


SHE SENR ME SOME FREAKY ASS MESSAGE “come eat me”

WHAT THE FUCK DO I REPOJD WOTH

SHE ALSO SEJT NUDES BEFORE

HELP
PLEASE I HALF SWIPED HER
“ No, swallow the JBG pill. "
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
tell her ur gn take a phat bite out of her
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tansel and TGUN.
Bodymaxxed foid glazed tf out of me yesterday m


SHE SENR ME SOME FREAKY ASS MESSAGE “come eat me”

WHAT THE FUCK DO I REPOJD WOTH

SHE ALSO SEJT NUDES BEFORE

HELP
PLEASE I HALF SWIPED HER
Tf just slime her
 

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
13
Views
70
primalBP
primalBP
Littlepickel2
Replies
50
Views
169
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
g4rlic
Replies
12
Views
56
g4rlic
g4rlic
Taylorhillenjoyer
Discussion What do I do
Replies
4
Views
46
Taylorhillenjoyer
Taylorhillenjoyer
lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill What do I say?
Replies
0
Views
19
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top