Im 5’5 and i wanted to heightmax before its too late

Im going based of off this thread by Vista

Im assuming I should go with mid stack but I have a few questions

Midstack:
IGF-1 LR3
50 - 80 mcg/ every other day, subQ, preferably before bed
Vitamin D3 (MK-7)
50K IU/ 3 times per week + 2.25mg K2/ with every D3 dose
[1000 IU D3: 50mcg K2], I also recommend supplementing with magnesium, watch out for hypercalcemia.
AI
Exemestane (Aromasin) 25mg/every other day or Letrozole every 4 days at 2.5mg. Depending on how long you plan to run a stack for, I would consider cycling this after more than 4-5 months.

1. Where do I buy these
2. Is there anything in that i should add since im 15
3. Shouldnt i use hgh?
4. Pls Lmk anything I should know before I start this i dont wanna fuck up something

Hit my private messages

Midstack:
IGF-1 LR3
Vitamin D3 (MK-7)
[1000 IU D3: 50mcg K2], I also recommend supplementing with magnesium, watch out for hypercalcemia.
AI
Exemestane (Aromasin) 25mg/every other day or Letrozole every 4 days at 2.5mg. Depending on how long you plan to run a stack for, I would consider cycling this after more than 4-5 months.

1. Where do I buy these
3. Shouldnt i use hgh?
4. Pls Lmk anything I should know before I start this i dont wanna fuck up something
hey bro, im gonna be honest theres a lot of misinformation going around on this forum about the best heightmaxing protocols. Personally I have spoken with both endocrinologists and biomedical engineers on this subject and a lot of the stuff people are doing is either extremely inefficient or just not worth it for the risk to reward. If your interested I can happily send you some research on the best go to stack which has been proven again and again to be most effective and safe. I also have a telegram group for this stuff, feel free to pm me on telegram @ officialmatt and I can throw you in the group. Best of luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 3105
hey bro, im gonna be honest theres a lot of misinformation going around on this forum about the best heightmaxing protocols. Personally I have spoken with both endocrinologists and biomedical engineers on this subject and a lot of the stuff people are doing is either extremely inefficient or just not worth it for the risk to reward. If your interested I can happily send you some research on the best go to stack which has been proven again and again to be most effective and safe. I also have a telegram group for this stuff, feel free to pm me on telegram @ officialmatt and I can throw you in the group. Best of luck bro.
Could you send to me

Mogging you at 5'11

Midstack:
IGF-1 LR3
Vitamin D3 (MK-7)
AI

1. Where do I buy these
3. Shouldnt i use hgh?
can’t recommend anything but if i was doing this it would be CJC1295 and Ipamorelin instead of IGF and id be careful as fuck with AIs while my brain is developing.

if i were gonna do any of these id test my glucose dailt to ensure i don’t give myself diabetes

and no regular hgh is pointless because your body will just regulate it’s production, unless you take like a cancerous amount

can’t recommend anything but if i was doing this it would be CJC1295 and Ipamorelin instead of IGF and id be careful as fuck with AIs while my brain is developing.

if i were gonna do any of these id test my glucose dailt to ensure i don’t give myself diabetes

and no regular hgh is pointless because your body will just regulate it’s production, unless you take like a cancerous amount
week A:

morning: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

week B-C

morning: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: hexarelin100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

What do u think of this its from a thread from 2020

week A:

week B-C

Is this from dyoretic 's thread

Yep. I honestly don't know about him. He seemingly changed his opinion every 4 months
Damn so u think i shouldnt do it then? Ive read other threads and stuff about those peptides it seems like itd work

Damn so u think i shouldnt do it then? Ive read other threads and stuff about those peptides it seems like itd work
It's not a bad stack but I'm not too knowledgeable ask people who are experts or have experience

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
week A:

week B-C

hexarelin only has a 55 minute half life it ain’t that great use ipamorelin

hexarelin only has a 55 minute half life it ain’t that great use ipamorelin
Hex is way stronger than ipa mayne, its half life is 75 idk what the exact amount is for ipa but ipa is way weaker than hex

Hex is way stronger than ipa mayne, its half life is 75 idk what the exact amount is for ipa but ipa is way weaker than hex
way more expensive to maintain and has more adverse side effects + you need to inject it every 1-2 hours to get the full effects

way more expensive to maintain and has more adverse side effects + you need to inject it every 1-2 hours to get the full effects
its like $100 a month for hex, idk much about the side effects but from what ive seen its not that crazy of a difference, in the thing i put i inject 3x a day, also the half life of ipa is like 45 min more than hex so ull still have to inject every 2 hours either way… im not 100% about this stuff but thats based off of what ive seen so far looking through threads.

What if you inject before sleep so it reaches its peak during your sleep when ur main period of growth occurs?

What if you inject before sleep so it reaches its peak during your sleep when ur main period of growth occurs?
inject morning and night becuse realistically you aren’t gonna go to the bathroom and inject hourly