Help with skin

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
What are some basic effective things for skin that result in a more lively, golden coloured look. I don’t really get acne spots, except black heads on the nose.

Is the ordinary a good brand for skincare ??

What are some basic effective things for skin that result in a more lively, golden coloured look. I don’t really get acne spots, except black heads on the nose.

Is the ordinary a good brand for skincare ??
depends on your skin type like whether its oily. it also depends on your skin color. Some products are not good for certain colors. Now to achieve a golden look you would need either hydroquinone/vit c (if dark skin) or a tanning lotion/tinted lotion/fake tan. I recommend fake tan cuz then you can do it anywhere and dont have to cuck your collagen and possibly get cancer

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
depends on your skin type like whether its oily. it also depends on your skin color. Some products are not good for certain colors. Now to achieve a golden look you would need either hydroquinone/vit c (if dark skin) or a tanning lotion/tinted lotion/fake tan. I recommend fake tan cuz then you can do it anywhere and dont have to cuck your collagen and possibly get cancer
I’m med. skin isn’t really oily, sometimes it’s dry, especially around the nose. Are copper peptides good ?

Also wouldn’t Melanotan 2 work for a tanned look ?

I’m med. skin isn’t really oily, sometimes it’s dry, especially around the nose. Are copper peptides good ?

Also wouldn’t Melanotan 2 work for a tanned look ?
ye use em. peptides and specifically copper ones can stimulate collagen and help with moisture barrier. I personally just take collagen gummies

• +1
ye use em. peptides and specifically copper ones can stimulate collagen and help with moisture barrier. I personally just take collagen gummies
Thank you!

dont apply chemical jew shit on your skin. it fucks your hormone levels. beff tallow to moisturize. Dont eat processed food and processed drinks. Eat like our ancestors. no one notices blackheads. i dont remove them theyre normal everyone has them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Tret really worked. Also mosituriezer and sunscreen depending if you think it gives you cancer or not

• +1
dont apply chemical jew shit on your skin. it fucks your hormone levels. beff tallow to moisturize. Dont eat processed food and processed drinks. Eat like our ancestors. no one notices blackheads. i dont remove them theyre normal everyone has them.
What about copper and VIT C peptides? Plus HGH?