S
SponoodleMogs
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2026
- Posts
- 37
- Reputation
- 6
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
It’s over for you fag, your LTN and I would end my life by nownRating and advice
I’m already lean, how do I debloatlmtn but good potential
Lean out asap, get a more symmetrical haircut, and shave that shit off your face
You can debloat by drinking a lot of water and ingesting 1.5x your rda of potassium- diet is law for debloatingI’m already lean, how do I debloat
You can debloat by drinking a lot of water and ingesting 1.5x your rda of potassium- diet is law for debloating
but I honestly dont believe even for a second that your lean based of the photos youve sent
Maybe the pics were bad, are these bettergood physique, but it means nothing as your body fat is stored at different percentages in different body parts
Also, get a tan
it will help with your coloring and appeal
stupid fag greyIt’s over for you fag, your LTN and I would end my life by nown
If I drink significantly more water daily and eat bananas would that make my face noticeably leanerlean tf out brodie
by getting another haircutRating and advice
I’m growingStart
by getting another haircut
Says the greystupid fag grey

yes nigga, those are betterMaybe the pics were bad, are these better
Sweeetyes nigga, those are better
200 postsSays the grey![]()
I knkw but it was a grey calling me grey200 posts