Help

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels (human refuted)
I am a 25-year-old from a small town in rural northern Nevada. No woman would desire a hideous retard like me. Everyone I know says it is obvious that I am retarded. And its been getting worst since 17. My doctors and parents think I am a hypochondriac, so I am stuck suffering in silence and things will obviously only get worst. I just want to be a normal person who can do things by himself in an efficient matter. My social worker doesnt even belive I am able to take care of myself. The people at work either mock me or pity me for being retarded. I wish my mother aborted me.

Attachments

• 1657148938869.png
    1657148938869.png
    507.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and BoneDensity
Get rid of the glasses and facial hair if you want quick looksmaxes. but tbh your problem is a deep rooted hate for yourself. you're a teenage boy stuck in a mans body and you have to grow up and take responsibility for yourself, nobody will do it for you

Get rid of the glasses and facial hair if you want quick looksmaxes. but tbh your problem is a deep rooted hate for yourself. you're a teenage boy stuck in a mans body and you have to grow up and take responsibility for yourself, nobody will do it for you
I can't see without my glasses and I look like a tranny without the stache

Attachments

• _20DLqCzIEU8AAYJkK (1).jpg
    _20DLqCzIEU8AAYJkK (1).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693