🔧 - HELPING @SubhumanCurrycel ASCEND !

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
So @SubhumanCurrycel is literally few meters away from ascending, metaphorically speaking! He has the 'masculine' features as opposed to prettyboy ones, and he is Indian. We all know him for his good posts, freaky threads and the best jaw on the forum!

672A9C9E 1BE8 4999 A292 DAE0B061A06C
8A4E09B7 D6DE 47EB 8E68 8F7F670AEA68

Okay man, i'm going to tell you everything you ever need to looksmax, and you'll decide whether you'll do these things or nah. Everything is for you best ascension (y)

Personal Information:

:yes: Indian
:yes: 5'10
:yes: 78kg (Ectomorph + mesomorph)
:yes: 18 yo
:yes: Is into blondes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 - First of all you're PSL 5.5/10, you can't go past that because you're ethnic. Thankfully we will separate the 'gold from the mud' in this thread and you will reach 7.5/10 if you do everything from guide !
2 - NT is indeed important but no one here talks about it, we both know that it isn't AS important AS the looks, but it shouldn't be forgot! I made a thread on looksmax exceptions, and they all most likely has good NT and inhibition. You can get more low inhib/NT with using drugs unfortunately (Weed, shroms), but you decide whether it's worth it.
3 - Some copers say that gym is cope but it isn't, it's just a slow way to ascend (many just want quick results). Hour in gym a day keeps the inceldom away !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⭐ Now let's jump on the face. ⭐

1 - The first flaw i noticed on your side i noticed is downturned nose which is not severe and can be corrected easily by rhinoplasty! I can't really see if your nasolabial folds are prominent? Your side is pretty good though!
8EFEC714 A1FD 4595 BD67 F1DEB634650E
2 - As for front, you have pretty masc. front with couple flaws! The first thing you should do immediately is buccal fat removal, then you would get hollow cheeks which will boost your PSL substantially. I have also noticed the recessed infraorbital rims, typical indian trait, therefore, you should get the custom infraorbital-malar implants to get more sharper features and hollow cheeks (Created through ogee curve)!
0D0510AF 19A9 48E1 9F2F 2A7B3CA3A051
08A621D4 7ECC 4F41 83BD 23A3A52BC379
PicsArt 11 17 070830
23BB34BB 3642 478A A90D 9ADFFD79D37E
- It's optional but if i was you, i would also do wrap-around jaw impants, which will give your gonion more sharpness, and make your chin more square. Since implants are expensive in developing countries, and you are curry, i advise you to do everything in EE or such countries, i don't know whether andreischew is performing both of these implants.
- Rhino is not expensive so why not get it, it ask them to fix your crooked nose and maybe make it shorter, just like in the picture below, shorten it to green line area:
Nose
- This is also optional, but your pfl should be wider if you want to truly look good. There are surgeons who are willing to perform bilateral orbital expansion, like if they can perform LF3 which is a lot invasive and harder, then they can perform this procedure too:
Procedure N1
Procedure N2
3 - Your 3/4th profile might actually be your weakness, cause you don't have prominent ogee curve and excess bloating makes it hard for you to look better! Therefore, you should ask for more ogee curve advancement in consultation.
PicsArt 11 18 021443
Ogee curve

⭐ANTROPOMETRY ⭐
1 - As height of 5'10, it puts you a bit above average in India. Unfortunately if you're planning on moving somewhere else, you should buy high shoes and lifts (which is gonna be atleast 4"+), so as a 6'2 you are borderline above average in height. If you're really concerned about height, just do LL, but then, it's cheap and shit, i don't think that you'll ever be able do it..
2 - By looking at your frame, can't necessarily say it's big, but there can be definitely improvements from gymeceling. If you continue to gymecel for the next 6-7 years, frame should be the least of your concers! Prior to that you can roid and achieve even greater benefits!
Physique
Mogs you
10 years gym
3 - I can't tell what's your ideal bodyfat cause i don't know your gym PR's, but friend of mine who is the same height and antropometry, who benches 120kg (1RM), he is at 74kg and he is 15-16% bodyfat, so your best bet is to continue to cut weight and see where you stand and how your face changes from leanness!
- Cut down to 10-12% bodyfat (That's 65-70kg i suppose!?), increase testosterone if low (TRT), eat in deficit if you want to lose weight. Eat healthy balanced diet, with adequate fats, proteins and carbs. Increase your protein intake while cutting, so you won't lose muscle!
4 - Wrist size is okay, nothing to worry about. Neck size is also good, couple more inches wouldn't hurt to your current neck size, you can train it to match with your jawline!
5 - if your dick is smaller than 6 inches, you should use bathmate and dick extender to increase dick size. Girl who hasn't had sex is comfortable with 15-17cm cock.

⭐SOFTMAXING⭐

1 - From other sofrmaxxings i, recommend you going to the gym, wearing shoe lifts (and shoes with lifts), dental pencil for teeths, consuming lots of beta-carotene (to get orange-med skin color), cheap clothesmaxing, colored contacts (green eye color would ascend you hard), you can also get tattoos if you want to look intimidating (I highly recommend it)!
2 - Your hair isn't that bad except you have longer sides, bangs look good on middle-eastern people, but you have to maintain exact hair lenght. Avoid bald like @Cope threads:
0D0510AF 19A9 48E1 9F2F 2A7B3CA3A051
6A969A94 2825 4DBE AB70 8CFCF5732CED
08A621D4 7ECC 4F41 83BD 23A3A52BC379
- So avoid the 1st pic. 2nd looks good, either get buzzcut or shorter sides and point.4 clipper on top. 3rd is too long and doesn't look good!

⭐ADDITIONAL⭐

1) If your voice is pitch, look into pitch reduction in surgery (there is one surgeon in turkey, he performs it for 1-2 K $).
2) I don't know anything on skin whitening, some members should tell you down in the comments what is best for skin whitening.. I heard MSM and blue light therapy, but idk anything as for now!
3) Since you like blondes and you are ethnic, you should move to countries such as Swedistan or Germany, ethics can succeed there like a jackpot! Users @Yuyevon and @Htobrother can help you to figure what works there as they are ethnics from these countries.

⭐FINAL ⭐

- You will straight up look like this if you executed everything from this thread:

- You can see how each haircut affect your looks here. Longer one in my oppinion makes you look Hybrid (prettyboy+masculine), the short hair would make you look intimidating like jeremy meeks on steroids:

Short haircut
10 years gym
Long haircut

-----------------------------------------------
Buccal fat removal - 1,200 $
Rhinoplasty - 1,400 $
Wrap-around jaw implant - (Russia) ??
Custom infraorbital-malar implant - (Russia) ??
Bilateral surgical orbital expansion - 8,000 $ i suppose !?

Lens contact 1 set - 18$
Beta carotene - 30$
Gym membership - 10 to 20$
Barber - 3 to 40$
Cheap stylemaxing - Spend 200$ max
Shoe lifts - 22$
Lifted shoes - 60$
Teeth pencil - 11$

TOTAL: 10,954 - 11,001$ ...

31K if you get implants from eppley.
It will take you 7-10 years in curryland to save that much.

🔧 - Helping a bro ascend #series

HOPE YOU ASCEND, CHAMP @SubhumanCurrycel !!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, ItsOver.com, AscendingHero and 65 others
good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
the fonts/formatting piss me off

but good job on what you laid out 4 him. I hope he does well.

keked

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman, Copium and 3 others
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Wtf subhuman currycel is only 18 I thought he was way older

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, LastHopeForNorman, 6’1cel and 6 others
bro wtf. Did he ask you to make this or just your spare time? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, LastHopeForNorman and 8 others
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ???

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
CFC1119A F8C2 4248 8FF5 09AB7EDC52F9

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7521 and 2 others
jfl whenever i see this nigga i read everything in curry accent

good thread doe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Tenshi, Good_Little_Goy and 7 others
Halo effect works, even to gulible morons. @SubhumanCurrycel if you ascend people will either circle-jerk you, or hate you. Remember this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ItsOver.com, Lolcel and 3 others
u carry the site good thread like usual but "6'2 borderline above average lol" cmon man.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, Copium and 2 others
First of all you're PSL 5.5/10
PSL rating goes up to 8

Also 5.5psl is chadlite level, I could see him being there if he fixes the downturned nose and regains his hair density, but right now he’s like 4.5psl

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Administrator
@SubhumanCurrycel

PSL rating goes up to 8

Also 5.5psl is chadlite level, I could see him being there if he fixes the downturned nose and regains his hair density, but right now he’s like 4.5psl
Either way it's fucking the same, you're shit rater!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Copeful
Bilateral surgical orbital expansion
one of the most retarded thing i saw. why he should go to that invasive surgery instead of implants ?

one of the most retarded thing i saw. why he should go to that invasive surgery instead of implants ?
Lefort 3 is more invasive, i literally said that. Are you fucking retarded or some shit ?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5385 and randomvanish
Unfortunately, Shit thread...

1. He lives in new zealand.
2. The suggestions are comical.. and he will look jestermaxxed if he follows them.
3. Lifts cant give u 4"+... theres a ratio ~.7 of claimed height and actual irl height increase from elevator shoes and lifts.
4. He literally cant grow hair
5. JFL @ u if ur delusional enough to think implants will make his lower third anywhere close to that..
6. Pheno

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 11770, Lolcel and 11 others

2. The suggestions are comical.. and he will look jestermaxxed if he follows them.
3. Lifts cant give u 4"+... theres a ratio ~.7 of claimed height and actual irl height increase from elevator shoes and lifts.
Unfortunately not considerate of your bullshit:

NarcyChadlite

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7823, Boldandbeautiful and 4 others
So @SubhumanCurrycel is literally few meters away from ascending, metaphorically speaking! He has the 'masculine' features as opposed to prettyboy ones, and he is Indian. We all know him for his good posts, freaky threads and the best jaw on the forum!

View attachment 811123View attachment 811124View attachment 811125

Okay man, i'm going to tell you everything you ever need to looksmax, and you'll decide whether you'll do these things or nah. Everything is for you best ascension (y)

Personal Information:

:yes: Indian
:yes: 5'10
:yes: 78kg (Ectomorph + mesomorph)
:yes: 18 yo

1 - First of all you're PSL 5.5/10, you can't go past that because you're ethnic. Thankfully we will separate the 'gold from the mud' in this thread and you will reach 7.5/10 if you do everything from guide !
2 - NT is indeed important but no one here talks about it, we both know that it isn't AS important AS the looks, but it shouldn't be forgot! I made a thread on looksmax exceptions, and they all most likely has good NT and inhibition. You can get more low inhib/NT with using drugs unfortunately (Weed, shroms), but you decide whether it's worth it.
3 - Some copers say that gym is cope but it isn't, it's just a slow way to ascend (many just want quick results). Hour in gym a day keeps the inceldom away !!

⭐ Now let's jump on the face. ⭐

1 - The first flaw i noticed on your side i noticed is downturned nose which is not severe and can be corrected easily by rhinoplasty! I can't really see if your nasolabial folds are prominent? Your side is pretty good though!
2 - As for front, you have pretty masc. front with couple flaws! The first thing you should do immediately is buccal fat removal, then you would get hollow cheeks which will boost your PSL substantially. I have also noticed the recessed infraorbital rims, typical indian trait, therefore, you should get the custom infraorbital-malar implants to get more sharper features and hollow cheeks (Created through ogee curve)!
- It's optional but if i was you, i would also do wrap-around jaw impants, which will give your gonion more sharpness, and make your chin more square. Since implants are expensive in developing countries, and you are curry, i advise you to do everything in EE or such countries, i don't know whether andreischew is performing both of these implants.
- Rhino is not expensive so why not get it, it ask them to fix your crooked nose and maybe make it shorter, just like in the picture below, shorten it to green line area:
- This is also optional, but your pfl should be wider if you want to truly look good. There are surgeons who are willing to perform bilateral orbital expansion, like if they can perform LF3 which is a lot invasive and harder, then they can perform this procedure too:
3 - Your 3/4th profile might actually be your weakness, cause you don't have prominent ogee curve and excess bloating makes it hard for you to look better! Therefore, you should ask for more ogee curve advancement in consultation.

⭐ANTROPOMETRY ⭐
1 - As height of 5'10, it puts you a bit above average in India. Unfortunately if you're planning on moving somewhere else, you should buy high shoes and lifts (which is gonna be atleast 4"+), so as a 6'2 you are borderline above average in height. If you're really concerned about height, just do LL, but then, it's cheap and shit, i don't think that you'll ever be able do it..
2 - By looking at your frame, can't necessarily say it's big, but there can be definitely improvements from gymeceling. If you continue to gymecel for the next 6-7 years, frame should be the least of your concers! Prior to that you can roid and achieve even greater benefits!
3 - I can't tell what's your ideal bodyfat cause i don't know your gym PR's, but friend of mine who is the same height and antropometry, who benches 120kg (1RM), he is at 74kg and he is 15-16% bodyfat, so your best bet is to continue to cut weight and see where you stand and how your face changes from leanness!
- Cut down to 10-12% bodyfat (That's 65-70kg i suppose!?), increase testosterone if low (TRT), eat in deficit if you want to lose weight. Eat healthy balanced diet, with adequate fats, proteins and carbs. Increase your protein intake while cutting, so you won't lose muscle!
4 - Wrist size is okay, nothing to worry about. Neck size is also good, couple more inches wouldn't hurt to your current neck size, you can train it to match with your jawline!
5 - if your dick is smaller than 6 inches, you should use bathmate and dick extender to increase dick size. Girl who hasn't had sex is comfortable with 15-17cm cock.

⭐SOFTMAXING⭐

1 - From other sofrmaxxings i, recommend you going to the gym, wearing shoe lifts (and shoes with lifts), dental pencil for teeths, consuming lots of beta-carotene (to get orange-med skin color), cheap clothesmaxing, colored contacts (green eye color would ascend you hard), you can also get tattoos if you want to look intimidating (I highly recommend it)!
2 - Your hair isn't that bad except you have longer sides, bangs look good on middle-eastern people, but you have to maintain exact hair lenght. Avoid bald like @Cope threads:
- So avoid the 1st pic. 2nd looks good, either get buzzcut or shorter sides and point.4 clipper on top. 3rd is too long and doesn't look good!

⭐ADDITIONAL⭐

1) If your voice is pitch, look into pitch reduction in surgery (there is one surgeon in turkey, he performs it for 1-2 K $).
2) I don't know anything on skin whitening, some members should tell you down in the comments what is best for skin whitening.. I heard MSM and blue light therapy, but idk anything as for now!
3) Since you like blondes and you are ethnic, you should move to countries such as Swedistan or Germany, ethics can succeed there like a jackpot! Users @Yuyevon and @Htobrother can help you to figure what works there as they are ethnics from these countries.

⭐FINAL ⭐

- You will straight up look like this if you executed everything from this thread:

View attachment 811212

- You can see how each haircut affect your looks here. Longer one in my oppinion makes you look Hybrid (prettyboy+masculine), the short hair would make you look intimidating like jeremy meeks on steroids:

View attachment 811230View attachment 811234View attachment 811232

Buccal fat removal - 1,200 $
Rhinoplasty - 1,400 $
Wrap-around jaw implant - (Russia) ??
Custom infraorbital-malar implant - (Russia) ??
Bilateral surgical orbital expansion - 8,000 $ i suppose !?

Lens contact 1 set - 18$
Beta carotene - 30$
Gym membership - 10 to 20$
Barber - 3 to 40$
Cheap stylemaxing - Spend 200$ max
Shoe lifts - 22$
Lifted shoes - 60$
Teeth pencil - 11$

TOTAL: 10,954 - 11,001$ ...

31K if you get implants from eppley.
It will take you 7-10 years in curryland to save that much.

🔧 - Helping a bro ascend #series

HOPE YOU ASCEND, CHAMP @SubhumanCurrycel !!
All that effort just to not read, plus pheno>bones

You can gain 4 inches of height if you follow my guide

Come on bro, atleast i put the effort, why are you all hostile when i tried to help him ?????
Because you know it's over for him... He's Indian.Have u seen that thread about pheno>bones?

I will read because I like you(no homo)

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Chintuck22 and BigBoy
Come on bro, atleast i put the effort, why are you all hostile when i tried to help him ?????
You were lowkey roasting him at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

Came to say basically this.

At anywhere from 4.5 to 5.5 PSL, you should be looking to fix your failo's entirely and he's lucky since he has a lower third that even mogs most lower thirds talked about on this site. Three things he should do that would maximize the hell out of his appeal;

1. The most obvious, fix his nose. It's the worst part on his face and takes away from his giga strong lower third. Rhino should be priority number 1.

2. Continue with trying to get hair back and if all else fails, hair transplant. He can pull off bald but hair is a necessity for broader appeal.

3. Just maximize out on skin continuously. If he finds a viable way to lighten his skin a bit, that would be huge. He's got a great base to start with.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, Copeful and 3 others
Because you know it's over for him... He's Indian.Have u seen that thread about pheno>bones?

I will read because I like you(no homo)
Cry for curry moggers you abused dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Copeful and SubhumanCurrycel
He wouldn't be on this forum if he was slaying now would he
Shit argument, amnesia, salludon and bunch of others slay and they built themselves from truecels!

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Copeful and Good_Little_Goy
705409D4 FA93 4927 8D80 773F73AA7A88
FDD78AEF 9F40 4811 8B4F 6FB30708281F

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
All you had to do was reccommend this mf mewing, not all this stupid shit.

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, randomvanish and Chintuck22
Since when is 6’2 borderline above average?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copeful, Deleted member 10679 and 1 other person
Damn nice thread, really good of you to go into this effort to help someone. Btw I acc really liked the formatting.
But on the issue of hair I believe he can’t grow dense hair because of having cancer as a child so maybe he should toupee max instead

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and BigBoy
6’2 is above average everywhere and well above average in America, also psl only goes up to 8

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22
Damn nice thread, really good of you to go into this effort to help someone. Btw I acc really liked the formatting.
But on the issue of hair I believe he can’t grow dense hair because of having cancer as a child so maybe he should toupee max instead
Unironically, you are the first to comment on the effort i put. It's shame to see people here only complimenting me when i make thread that benefits them in some way, but when i make thread helping other user, they are all just hostile. Since i will quit posting on looksmaxing, i will just shot PM's to couple users when they need help.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Copeful, Deleted member 10679 and 2 others
Make a series on me ?

Unironically, you are the first to comment on the effort i put. It's shame to see people here only complimenting me when i make thread that benefits them in some way, but when i make thread helping other user, they are all just hostile. Since i will quit posting on looksmaxing, i will just shot PM's to couple users when they need help.
Yeah you just made a good in-depth guide helping a well known and respect user and got dunked on smh, haters are probs just jealous

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer and Chintuck22
Make a series on me ?
Hmm, changed my mind, i won't. Everyone is being hostile when i make a thread that doesn't benefit them in some way or another

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Copeful and Deleted member 10679
Hmm, changed my mind, i won't. Everyone is being hostile when i make a thread that doesn't benefit them in some way or another
It’ll benefit especially when most of these Mentlecs aren’t giving good tips