🔧 - HELPING @SubhumanCurrycel ASCEND !

So @SubhumanCurrycel is literally few meters away from ascending, metaphorically speaking! He has the 'masculine' features as opposed to prettyboy ones, and he is Indian. We all know him for his good posts, freaky threads and the best jaw on the forum!

View attachment 811123View attachment 811124View attachment 811125

Okay man, i'm going to tell you everything you ever need to looksmax, and you'll decide whether you'll do these things or nah. Everything is for you best ascension (y)

Personal Information:

:yes: Indian
:yes: 5'10
:yes: 78kg (Ectomorph + mesomorph)
:yes: 18 yo
:yes: Is into blondes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 - First of all you're PSL 5.5/10, you can't go past that because you're ethnic. Thankfully we will separate the 'gold from the mud' in this thread and you will reach 7.5/10 if you do everything from guide !
2 - NT is indeed important but no one here talks about it, we both know that it isn't AS important AS the looks, but it shouldn't be forgot! I made a thread on looksmax exceptions, and they all most likely has good NT and inhibition. You can get more low inhib/NT with using drugs unfortunately (Weed, shroms), but you decide whether it's worth it.
3 - Some copers say that gym is cope but it isn't, it's just a slow way to ascend (many just want quick results). Hour in gym a day keeps the inceldom away !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⭐ Now let's jump on the face. ⭐

1 - The first flaw i noticed on your side i noticed is downturned nose which is not severe and can be corrected easily by rhinoplasty! I can't really see if your nasolabial folds are prominent? Your side is pretty good though!
2 - As for front, you have pretty masc. front with couple flaws! The first thing you should do immediately is buccal fat removal, then you would get hollow cheeks which will boost your PSL substantially. I have also noticed the recessed infraorbital rims, typical indian trait, therefore, you should get the custom infraorbital-malar implants to get more sharper features and hollow cheeks (Created through ogee curve)!
- It's optional but if i was you, i would also do wrap-around jaw impants, which will give your gonion more sharpness, and make your chin more square. Since implants are expensive in developing countries, and you are curry, i advise you to do everything in EE or such countries, i don't know whether andreischew is performing both of these implants.
- Rhino is not expensive so why not get it, it ask them to fix your crooked nose and maybe make it shorter, just like in the picture below, shorten it to green line area:
- This is also optional, but your pfl should be wider if you want to truly look good. There are surgeons who are willing to perform bilateral orbital expansion, like if they can perform LF3 which is a lot invasive and harder, then they can perform this procedure too:
3 - Your 3/4th profile might actually be your weakness, cause you don't have prominent ogee curve and excess bloating makes it hard for you to look better! Therefore, you should ask for more ogee curve advancement in consultation.

⭐ANTROPOMETRY ⭐
1 - As height of 5'10, it puts you a bit above average in India. Unfortunately if you're planning on moving somewhere else, you should buy high shoes and lifts (which is gonna be atleast 4"+), so as a 6'2 you are borderline above average in height. If you're really concerned about height, just do LL, but then, it's cheap and shit, i don't think that you'll ever be able do it..
2 - By looking at your frame, can't necessarily say it's big, but there can be definitely improvements from gymeceling. If you continue to gymecel for the next 6-7 years, frame should be the least of your concers! Prior to that you can roid and achieve even greater benefits!
3 - I can't tell what's your ideal bodyfat cause i don't know your gym PR's, but friend of mine who is the same height and antropometry, who benches 120kg (1RM), he is at 74kg and he is 15-16% bodyfat, so your best bet is to continue to cut weight and see where you stand and how your face changes from leanness!
- Cut down to 10-12% bodyfat (That's 65-70kg i suppose!?), increase testosterone if low (TRT), eat in deficit if you want to lose weight. Eat healthy balanced diet, with adequate fats, proteins and carbs. Increase your protein intake while cutting, so you won't lose muscle!
4 - Wrist size is okay, nothing to worry about. Neck size is also good, couple more inches wouldn't hurt to your current neck size, you can train it to match with your jawline!
5 - if your dick is smaller than 6 inches, you should use bathmate and dick extender to increase dick size. Girl who hasn't had sex is comfortable with 15-17cm cock.

⭐SOFTMAXING⭐

1 - From other sofrmaxxings i, recommend you going to the gym, wearing shoe lifts (and shoes with lifts), dental pencil for teeths, consuming lots of beta-carotene (to get orange-med skin color), cheap clothesmaxing, colored contacts (green eye color would ascend you hard), you can also get tattoos if you want to look intimidating (I highly recommend it)!
2 - Your hair isn't that bad except you have longer sides, bangs look good on middle-eastern people, but you have to maintain exact hair lenght. Avoid bald like @Cope threads:
- So avoid the 1st pic. 2nd looks good, either get buzzcut or shorter sides and point.4 clipper on top. 3rd is too long and doesn't look good!

⭐ADDITIONAL⭐

1) If your voice is pitch, look into pitch reduction in surgery (there is one surgeon in turkey, he performs it for 1-2 K $).
2) I don't know anything on skin whitening, some members should tell you down in the comments what is best for skin whitening.. I heard MSM and blue light therapy, but idk anything as for now!
3) Since you like blondes and you are ethnic, you should move to countries such as Swedistan or Germany, ethics can succeed there like a jackpot! Users @Yuyevon and @Htobrother can help you to figure what works there as they are ethnics from these countries.

⭐FINAL ⭐

- You will straight up look like this if you executed everything from this thread:

View attachment 811212

- You can see how each haircut affect your looks here. Longer one in my oppinion makes you look Hybrid (prettyboy+masculine), the short hair would make you look intimidating like jeremy meeks on steroids:

View attachment 811230View attachment 811234View attachment 811232

-----------------------------------------------
Buccal fat removal - 1,200 $
Rhinoplasty - 1,400 $
Wrap-around jaw implant - (Russia) ??
Custom infraorbital-malar implant - (Russia) ??
Bilateral surgical orbital expansion - 8,000 $ i suppose !?

Lens contact 1 set - 18$
Beta carotene - 30$
Gym membership - 10 to 20$
Barber - 3 to 40$
Cheap stylemaxing - Spend 200$ max
Shoe lifts - 22$
Lifted shoes - 60$
Teeth pencil - 11$

TOTAL: 10,954 - 11,001$ ...

31K if you get implants from eppley.
It will take you 7-10 years in curryland to save that much.

🔧 - Helping a bro ascend #series

HOPE YOU ASCEND, CHAMP @SubhumanCurrycel !!
gods work

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
Insane fucking thread holy shit thank you brother @Chintuck22 is saved

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JustAFewMM, Hightwolf, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
I think @SubhumanCurrycel lives in New Zealand or some shit, he doesn't live in India bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6723
864B3419 8130 4E78 A229 E72A9264A09C

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Pussyslayer and SubhumanCurrycel
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Did this mf seriously recommended wraparound jaw implant to @SubhumanCurrycel ? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Anyhow srsly tho Rhino + Hair and he is slaying curry girls.

Blondes ? Maybe in next reincarnation.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Boldandbeautiful
mirin dedication
@SubhumanCurrycel, you'r only subhuman in nickname, chad in my eyes never forget

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, SubhumanCurrycel and Boldandbeautiful
bumo

• Woah
Jfl at asking a cancer survivor to roid. Also 5'10 is average in some parts of India.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Godlike thread. Just copy paste it and do it for @Baldingman1998 he needs it

• JFL
Godlike thread. Just copy paste it and do it for @Baldingman1998 he needs it
Haha! I'll shot you a PM man once i finish with school, then maybe you can ascend 🙌

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Baldingman1998
So @SubhumanCurrycel is literally few meters away from ascending, metaphorically speaking! He has the 'masculine' features as opposed to prettyboy ones, and he is Indian. We all know him for his good posts, freaky threads and the best jaw on the forum!

View attachment 811123View attachment 811124View attachment 811125

Okay man, i'm going to tell you everything you ever need to looksmax, and you'll decide whether you'll do these things or nah. Everything is for you best ascension (y)

Personal Information:

:yes: Indian
:yes: 5'10
:yes: 78kg (Ectomorph + mesomorph)
:yes: 18 yo
:yes: Is into blondes.

1 - First of all you're PSL 5.5/10, you can't go past that because you're ethnic. Thankfully we will separate the 'gold from the mud' in this thread and you will reach 7.5/10 if you do everything from guide !
2 - NT is indeed important but no one here talks about it, we both know that it isn't AS important AS the looks, but it shouldn't be forgot! I made a thread on looksmax exceptions, and they all most likely has good NT and inhibition. You can get more low inhib/NT with using drugs unfortunately (Weed, shroms), but you decide whether it's worth it.
3 - Some copers say that gym is cope but it isn't, it's just a slow way to ascend (many just want quick results). Hour in gym a day keeps the inceldom away !!

⭐ Now let's jump on the face. ⭐

1 - The first flaw i noticed on your side i noticed is downturned nose which is not severe and can be corrected easily by rhinoplasty! I can't really see if your nasolabial folds are prominent? Your side is pretty good though!
2 - As for front, you have pretty masc. front with couple flaws! The first thing you should do immediately is buccal fat removal, then you would get hollow cheeks which will boost your PSL substantially. I have also noticed the recessed infraorbital rims, typical indian trait, therefore, you should get the custom infraorbital-malar implants to get more sharper features and hollow cheeks (Created through ogee curve)!
- It's optional but if i was you, i would also do wrap-around jaw impants, which will give your gonion more sharpness, and make your chin more square. Since implants are expensive in developing countries, and you are curry, i advise you to do everything in EE or such countries, i don't know whether andreischew is performing both of these implants.
- Rhino is not expensive so why not get it, it ask them to fix your crooked nose and maybe make it shorter, just like in the picture below, shorten it to green line area:
- This is also optional, but your pfl should be wider if you want to truly look good. There are surgeons who are willing to perform bilateral orbital expansion, like if they can perform LF3 which is a lot invasive and harder, then they can perform this procedure too:
3 - Your 3/4th profile might actually be your weakness, cause you don't have prominent ogee curve and excess bloating makes it hard for you to look better! Therefore, you should ask for more ogee curve advancement in consultation.

⭐ANTROPOMETRY ⭐
1 - As height of 5'10, it puts you a bit above average in India. Unfortunately if you're planning on moving somewhere else, you should buy high shoes and lifts (which is gonna be atleast 4"+), so as a 6'2 you are borderline above average in height. If you're really concerned about height, just do LL, but then, it's cheap and shit, i don't think that you'll ever be able do it..
2 - By looking at your frame, can't necessarily say it's big, but there can be definitely improvements from gymeceling. If you continue to gymecel for the next 6-7 years, frame should be the least of your concers! Prior to that you can roid and achieve even greater benefits!
3 - I can't tell what's your ideal bodyfat cause i don't know your gym PR's, but friend of mine who is the same height and antropometry, who benches 120kg (1RM), he is at 74kg and he is 15-16% bodyfat, so your best bet is to continue to cut weight and see where you stand and how your face changes from leanness!
- Cut down to 10-12% bodyfat (That's 65-70kg i suppose!?), increase testosterone if low (TRT), eat in deficit if you want to lose weight. Eat healthy balanced diet, with adequate fats, proteins and carbs. Increase your protein intake while cutting, so you won't lose muscle!
4 - Wrist size is okay, nothing to worry about. Neck size is also good, couple more inches wouldn't hurt to your current neck size, you can train it to match with your jawline!
5 - if your dick is smaller than 6 inches, you should use bathmate and dick extender to increase dick size. Girl who hasn't had sex is comfortable with 15-17cm cock.

⭐SOFTMAXING⭐

1 - From other sofrmaxxings i, recommend you going to the gym, wearing shoe lifts (and shoes with lifts), dental pencil for teeths, consuming lots of beta-carotene (to get orange-med skin color), cheap clothesmaxing, colored contacts (green eye color would ascend you hard), you can also get tattoos if you want to look intimidating (I highly recommend it)!
2 - Your hair isn't that bad except you have longer sides, bangs look good on middle-eastern people, but you have to maintain exact hair lenght. Avoid bald like @Cope threads:
- So avoid the 1st pic. 2nd looks good, either get buzzcut or shorter sides and point.4 clipper on top. 3rd is too long and doesn't look good!

⭐ADDITIONAL⭐

1) If your voice is pitch, look into pitch reduction in surgery (there is one surgeon in turkey, he performs it for 1-2 K $).
2) I don't know anything on skin whitening, some members should tell you down in the comments what is best for skin whitening.. I heard MSM and blue light therapy, but idk anything as for now!
3) Since you like blondes and you are ethnic, you should move to countries such as Swedistan or Germany, ethics can succeed there like a jackpot! Users @Yuyevon and @Htobrother can help you to figure what works there as they are ethnics from these countries.

⭐FINAL ⭐

- You will straight up look like this if you executed everything from this thread:

View attachment 811212

- You can see how each haircut affect your looks here. Longer one in my oppinion makes you look Hybrid (prettyboy+masculine), the short hair would make you look intimidating like jeremy meeks on steroids:

View attachment 811230View attachment 811234View attachment 811232

Buccal fat removal - 1,200 $
Rhinoplasty - 1,400 $
Wrap-around jaw implant - (Russia) ??
Custom infraorbital-malar implant - (Russia) ??
Bilateral surgical orbital expansion - 8,000 $ i suppose !?

Lens contact 1 set - 18$
Beta carotene - 30$
Gym membership - 10 to 20$
Barber - 3 to 40$
Cheap stylemaxing - Spend 200$ max
Shoe lifts - 22$
Lifted shoes - 60$
Teeth pencil - 11$

TOTAL: 10,954 - 11,001$ ...

31K if you get implants from eppley.
It will take you 7-10 years in curryland to save that much.

🔧 - Helping a bro ascend #series

HOPE YOU ASCEND, CHAMP @SubhumanCurrycel !!
He already has enough looks , just going outside would probably get him laid unless he has autistic standards

sick series, anyone already got next?
giphy.gif

• Love it
sick series, anyone already got next?
giphy.gif
Tnx man, i got Baldingman1998 next week, he's gonna become the slaya'

@BalkanPig do you also want to participate in this ?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2621
Tnx man, i got Baldingman1998 next week, he's gonna become the slaya'

@BalkanPig do you also want to participate in this ?
Im figuratively getting in line my man :)

• JFL
Proof how much good formatting can halo a shit thread.