Henry Cavil - high trust eyes

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
Are Henry Cavils high trust eyes a positive due to his very masc and robust lower third giving him more IRL appeal to women ? Or is this complete cope?

I saw a tiktok comparing guys like Drago and others to Cavil but continually girls select Cavil even with a more round eye area, is this jsut status pill or is there something to be said about mixing something like a very masc wide jaw with a more high trust eye area?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Agendum and Melly
Are Henry Cavils high trust eyes a positive due to his very masc and robust lower third giving him more IRL appeal to women ? Or is this complete cope?

I saw a tiktok comparing guys like Drago and others to Cavil but continually girls select Cavil even with a more round eye area, is this jsut status pill or is there something to be said about mixing something like a very masc wide jaw with a more high trust eye area?
Hunter eyes and hollow cheeks are psl male gaze autism.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Egyptianmogger, disheartenedcel and 6 others
It's his only main failo, like Brad Pitt as well (basically really decent looking guys with weak eye area/too "soft" looking eyes).

If he had a bit more serious eyes he'd not be able to give off that subtle "dork" vibe as Clark Kent, which is due to the puppy dog eyes.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Oxygen, lebronjames23, sudanguy and 2 others
is there something to be said about mixing something like a very masc wide jaw with a more high trust eye area?
Yes.

Take all the PSL features, and you end up with some school shooter looking guy like Elias De Poot, it's about balance, and hypermasc has less appeal than balanced. Prettyboy also has more appeal than hypermasc in this day and age too.

Hypermasc / autistic

Balanced

Prettyboy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Agendum, lebronjames23, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Basically yes. Extreme hunter eyes also physically made it harder to emote as an actor. Barett and de poot look strange conveying even genuine emotion

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider, disheartenedcel, Agendum and 2 others
Basically yes. Extreme hunter eyes also physically made it harder to emote as an actor. Barett and de poot look strange conveying even genuine emotion
exactly you want expressive eyes, i think ideal is what those tiktokkers call "almond hunter"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Egyptianmogger, Agendum and 4 others
elias does not look very masculine
Classic mistake.

Bloated bald roid user =/= masculine.

People seem to equate ugliness with masculinity, when it's not the case.

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
there's more to eyes than just the shape that can increase their appeal, hooded eyes for example are better off not having low set eyebrows, or if they do, they should be arched.

it makes the difference between looking like an autistic robot and young leo.

then again you can't do shit about it so it's mostly a pointless discussion, you're largely stuck with what you're given.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: penispilled and lebronjames23
Classic mistake.

Bloated bald roid user =/= masculine.

People seem to equate ugliness with masculinity, when it's not the case.
bro, elias looks like a femboy, Cavil looks superman

I have the same or simular lower third like cavil and my eyes are kinda roimd but i dont k ow if i should get infras or not

High trust is underrated

He’s way more high trust than some supposed high trust prettyboy like Chico

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
almond eyes, eyelashes is high trust

gay alien phenotype

Mix of status and him looking more high trust, yet still masculine and attractive

Hollow cheeks are not male gaze I don't think
hollow cheeks aren’t male gaze, as I do get noticeably more iois when I have hollow cheeks compared to when I don’t, but I still think they are quite overrated

Hunter eyes are male gaze tho imo, so many famous guys lusted over by a lot of women who don’t have them

Jaw is law tho

• +1
Reactions: penispilled