Henry Cavill is actually MTN

Bro really said crisick

• JFL
Reactions: veryoldcel and TheMilkMan
Why do ppl say hes a PSL god?? he literally gets mogged by CRISICK jfl

View attachment 2805859

View attachment 2805868
View attachment 2805860View attachment 2805861View attachment 2805865View attachment 2805867
View attachment 2805870

Cavil is the biggest framecel ever with that arm length, shoulder-waist/hip ratio and brutally shit bidelt

He legit cant get below 16% BF because hes an ogre and relies on diuretics to do movie sets

Skull mogged by all these foids cuz he has the head of a toddler, thats why his frame looks 1% decent but in reality he has a peanut skull

JFL at his claim of 6ft when hes 5'10 IRL, just lol at the forehead length/width ratio and orbital bones

These "PSL Gods" are no better than youuuu, they just fraud hard stop worshipping them.
DUDE, how do you stick to a diet I'm on the brink of going er and eating my last meal before suicidal from the skull of some poor sams club employees post cafe raid.

IMG 6436
IMG 5736

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Samsepioler and ineonx
reality he has a peanut skull

JFL at his claim of 6ft when hes 5'10 IRL, just lol at the forehead length/width ratio and orbital bones

These "PSL Gods" are no better than youuuu, they just fraud hard stop worshipping them.
facts yo

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Clavicular
most of the actors ppl see here as 'PSL gods' are in reality just ugly as shit
even .org faggots are falling for the status halo JFL
very prevelant

Im a better version of chico with side by side comparison and yet I get called a HTN best

but the reality is his status makes the retards here in a PSL god

yeah sure he is a real life chad no doubt about it but because of his status he gets called a literal god amongst men and not a HTN himself
jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, i_love_roosters, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
I have always seen him as mtn tbh, the status and characters he plays just makes foids drool over him
100% when foids simp over actors, I usually hear “not the actor but the character he plays”

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
ngl u didnt need to do this thread u get enough attention assuming ur the dude in ur pfp since i forgot the original user

crisick does mog him in pics crisick posts, agreed
amnesia doesn't
salludon does psl wise but hes a paki so he doesnt
pneumo 100% doesnt
arvid 100% doesnt, high htn in his unfrauded pics that was leaked on his dox, chadlite in his best pic
loox is an ugly ogre who has horrible hinge results
orc is dead
None of them mog him
Even in crisicks analysis he didn't mog cavill.
Salludon also has some flaws

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
No he's giga chad
9/10 harmony bones etc
Frauded crisick is like an 8.5 in those aspects but still a giga chad

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, nofap, qsabathi and 8 others
Can't be a psl god with that eye area. Also other generic flaws( norowooding, slight earcel.) Dudes like batman and miro are real chads.

No he's giga chad
9/10 harmony bones etc
creatingattractive's shit is meaningless tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Clavicular
no way people saying crisick mogs cavill jesus christ! i swear that negative rep greycel with that muscle anime character mogs crisick

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, nofap, Samsepioler and 2 others
I really need to leave this forum

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, nofap, coispet and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: robbin2k00, Public_Enemy7, kiyopon and 3 others
No he's giga chad
9/10 harmony bones etc
How do u get that high rating with the amount of failos cavil has ?

View attachment 2805859

View attachment 2805868
View attachment 2805860View attachment 2805861View attachment 2805865View attachment 2805867
View attachment 2805870

Cavil is the biggest framecel ever with that arm length, shoulder-waist/hip ratio and brutally shit bidelt

He legit cant get below 16% BF because hes an ogre and relies on diuretics to do movie sets

Skull mogged by all these foids cuz he has the head of a toddler, thats why his frame looks 1% decent but in reality he has a peanut skull

Just saw your tt about it. Jfl at people eating me htn. If he’s mtn I must be subhuman :lul:

• +1
added to ignore lol at the state of tiktokcels
These kids are so retarded probably think Barrett and O’Pry actually mog Cavill IRL jfl at 2024cel delusions

These kids are so retarded probably think Barrett and O’Pry actually mog Cavill IRL jfl at 2024cel delusions
They dont mog because cavil is famous so irl he mogs but hes also 5”10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770

View attachment 2805859

View attachment 2805868
View attachment 2805870

How are people falling for your trolls

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
They don’t mog him cause he’s better looking then gay alien sfs and autistic robot

• JFL
5’10 is not bad irl it is the bare minimum to mog with a good face tbh

rep farming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and whitegymmax

View attachment 2805859

View attachment 2805868
View attachment 2805870

Muh "MTN"

Not the fuck this guy think Crisick really moggs prime Cavill
not prime lol im talking abt the pics he posted
prime cavill is literally the definition of chad idk what @Clavicular is smoking

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
Elordi would be chadlite without status and cavill chad. I think youre deeply useless on this site cuz u dont know how to rate
Cavill is solid 9+ IRL

• JFL