Henry Cavill is actually MTN

not prime lol im talking abt the pics he posted
prime cavill is literally the definition of chad idk what @Clavicular is smoking
Same level as Chico for me
Images 22 Images 23
I honestly don't know how ogres like Hexum are considered God PSL and Cavill isn't

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, Samsepioler, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
Facially he's slightly overrated. But he has insane body/height/frame halo and has a high class aesthetic with a great pheno.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
you should rope

• Woah
IMG 7483

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
failed ragebait

• Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular
5”10 is kinda shit unless ur in an open space

5”10 is manlet in a bar or club
Wouldn’t matter because he is Henry Cavill JFL, but you do have to understand even 5’10 is good enough considering how good he looks no homo JFL

• Woah
  • +1
just send a 360 pixel vid from 10 years ago theory
this is probably 20 years ago, dude, u can see everything perfectly as well, u just exposed how young you are little man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Clavicular and DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and try2beme
It doesn’t matter if he’s Chad or not. The fact is that he is getting more bitches than the whole forum. Women praise him

• +1
Reactions: Axii
It doesn’t matter if he’s Chad or not. The fact is that he is getting more bitches than the whole forum. Women praise him
He is chad objectively, it's hard to find guys who can match him, even in big modeling agencies.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and future_darktriad000
Why do ppl say hes a PSL god?? he literally gets mogged by CRISICK jfl

View attachment 2805859

View attachment 2805868
View attachment 2805860View attachment 2805861View attachment 2805865View attachment 2805867
View attachment 2805870

Cavil is the biggest framecel ever with that arm length, shoulder-waist/hip ratio and brutally shit bidelt

He legit cant get below 16% BF because hes an ogre and relies on diuretics to do movie sets

Skull mogged by all these foids cuz he has the head of a toddler, thats why his frame looks 1% decent but in reality he has a peanut skull

JFL at his claim of 6ft when hes 5'10 IRL, just lol at the forehead length/width ratio and orbital bones

These "PSL Gods" are no better than youuuu, they just fraud hard stop worshipping them.
Gotta be satire, even if you wanna underate him he is no less than HTN, realistically he is chad, high Chadlite at lowest , insane jaw, and coloring, 6 ft 1, and calling him a framecel is hilarious, his physique is better than 99.9 percent of men. HE PLAYED SUPERMAN FOR A REASON

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Gotta be satire, even if you wanna underate him he is no less than HTN, realistically he is chad, high Chadlite at lowest , insane jaw, and coloring, 6 ft 1, and calling him a framecel is hilarious, his physique is better than 99.9 percent of men. HE PLAYED SUPERMAN FOR A REASON
hes 5'10 not 6'1

my physique is better and im 18, i have more mass and im leaner

• +1
hes 5'10 not 6'1

my physique is better and im 18, i have more mass and im leaner
Hes listed at 6ft 1 do you have some kind of knowledge no one else does or something?

• +1
Hes listed at 6ft 1 do you have some kind of knowledge no one else does or something?
Barrett is listed as 6'1 also. He is nowhere near 6'1. Do some critical thinking.

You can find pics of him next to confirmed 6ft ppl and he gets height mogged

• +1
Barrett is listed as 6'1 also. He is nowhere near 6'1. Do some critical thinking.

“You can find pics of him next to confirmed 6ft ppl and he gets height mogged“
You just contradicted yourself.

View attachment 2805859

View attachment 2805868
View attachment 2805860View attachment 2805861View attachment 2805865View attachment 2805867
View attachment 2805870

Cavil is the biggest framecel ever with that arm length, shoulder-waist/hip ratio and brutally shit bidelt

He legit cant get below 16% BF because hes an ogre and relies on diuretics to do movie sets

Skull mogged by all these foids cuz he has the head of a toddler, thats why his frame looks 1% decent but in reality he has a peanut skull

JFL at his claim of 6ft when hes 5'10 IRL, just lol at the forehead length/width ratio and orbital bones

These "PSL Gods" are no better than youuuu, they just fraud hard stop worshipping them.
Who tf cares about PSL tho, this is why I say its a stupid system if he is MTN it dosent matter he could pull more women than this thread has combined if he wanted too lol

Hes def not a psl god but was a chad in his prime. He is around 180-181ish, which is 5'11. He has an avg eye area and a good jaw, with a good midface too. His skull is def small and his frame is carried by his roided up physique which isnt female gazed anyway. Also his hairline is receding rn and he is old. In his prime tho he looked good and as stated above, a medium-strong chad

And also JFL at the copers who think he has the best jaw ever his jaw is "technically" recessed, i.e if you align his facial profile with the frankfurts plane and then draw a line from his perpendicular to the frankfurts plane intersecting the furthest point of his chin it actually doesnt line up with the nasal bridge let alone overshoot it.

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and coispet

Always minus 2 inches from someone's stated height.

JFL at fucking sean opry saying hes "6'1.5 6'2" Shut up nigger youre no more than 5'11 6ft in the morning MAX. JFL at yall who think celebs are as tall as they say. Chico is 6'2.5, Barrett is 5'11 sean is 5'11 Delisolla is 6ft brad pitt is 5'9. For proof look at these guys standing next to athletes cuz athletes cant state false heights. Now surprisingly there arent many images of these celebrities with athletes cuz that would fucking expose them.

And also JFL at the copers who think he has the best jaw ever his jaw is "technically" recessed, i.e if you align his facial profile with the frankfurts plane and then draw a line from his perpendicular to the frankfurts plane intersecting the furthest point of his chin it actually doesnt line up with the nasal bridge let alone overshoot it.
View attachment 2807728

Do you have down syndrom or something ?

Hes not recessed at all.
Thats not a real side profile picture you clown.

another tiktokbrainrotcell

Cavil is a ltn at best.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
So it only take being a MTN to be adorned by millions of foids around the world? Thanks for the insight, i'm not that far away!

View attachment 2805859

View attachment 2805868
View attachment 2805870

spotted the double digiter

yeah hes always looked like a normie to me, his features arent great but he has a decent skull