Henry cavill is EXTREMELY overrated

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I really don't understand the hype around him bro. There are SOO many more attractive men out there.

His face is so ogre. Extremely squared jaw, short and wide skull, tall forehead, I really don't understand what women see in him other than his good forward growth.

Its especially weird to me considering that these days most women prefer men who have at least some androgynous features.

Sean O'Pry, Chico, Delon, hell even your average tiktok prettyboy mogs him so fucking hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Akhi, 14vic and 12 others
this is a retard who called syrianpsycho a chad btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, |Daddy_Zygos|, Dystopian and 24 others
Aa8e26607fba865c2853a099e0d2df5d

he looks good lol that's all, that's why every model is hyped

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, Jova and 6 others
my new song isnt overrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, deadstock, Jova and 3 others

HOLY MOGGER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, ItsOverLawg, mr007 and 2 others
View attachment 3231104
he looks good lol that's all, that's why every model is hyped
unironically yes
I really don't see it man. He looks like minecraft steve. Are we looking at the same guy?

I am not saying he is ugly but come on man, there are SOOOOOO many better looking guys out there. He is a brachy himself, I don't get how women like him and dislike your average eastern european male

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and PeakIncels
Downloadfile55

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
I really don't see it man. He looks like minecraft steve. Are we looking at the same guy?

I am not saying he is ugly but come on man, there are SOOOOOO many better looking guys out there. He is a brachy himself, I don't get how women like him and dislike your average eastern european male
"minecraft steve" this nigga is legit blind that makes no sense whatsoever

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and ss07
"minecraft steve" this nigga is legit blind that makes no sense whatsoever
Wpid henry cavill1
SteveMinecraft

Flat occlusion plane, wide and short skull and face, very wide gonions etc.

You can't convince me he looks better than someone like Orb, with his tall, high-iq V-shaped jaw and skull.

Attachments

• SteveMinecraft.png
    SteveMinecraft.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Akhi, nofap and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, reek, ss07 and 3 others
so basically if you have a good jaw then your a blockhead, JFL at your iq ngl
A good jaw is the one that doesn't make you a blockhead lmao. Its not just the jaw but the facial height, and facial narrowness as a whole.

Short squared brachy jaw being ideal is an .org autism. No woman younger than 40 would be into that kind of face. Its too masculine and ogre

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
A good jaw is the one that doesn't make you a blockhead lmao. Its not just the jaw but the facial height, and facial narrowness as a whole.

Short squared brachy jaw being ideal is an .org autism. No woman younger than 40 would be into that kind of face. Its too masculine and ogre
yet cavil dates young girls while ORC has to go to Thailand to get women

I really don't understand the hype around him bro. There are SOO many more attractive men out there.

His face is so ogre. Extremely squared jaw, short and wide skull, tall forehead, I really don't understand what women see in him other than his good forward growth.

Its especially weird to me considering that these days most women prefer men who have at least some androgynous features.

Sean O'Pry, Chico, Delon, hell even your average tiktok prettyboy mogs him so fucking hard
Personally I think he looks good in pics but in motion bad. Dorky mannerisms/aura.

yet cavil dates young girls while ORC has to go to Thailand to get women
All women I ever saw simping for cavill were old single moms in the comments. If they were younger than 30, they weren't from the west.

I saw so many edits made by WOMEN on tt and ig of Orb. He looks like an anime high-iq mysterious character, not like a guy who just wants to fuck 24/7

Henry cavill isn’t ugly he just looks like a cuck. But a mogger one at that

All women I ever saw simping for cavill were old single moms in the comments. If they were younger than 30, they weren't from the west.

I saw so many edits made by WOMEN on tt and ig of Orb. He looks like an anime high-iq mysterious character, not like a guy who just wants to fuck 24/7
one of his exs was 19, it's very easy to look at.

biggest load of bullshit i've ever seen in my life, the only one who makes Orb edits are looksmaxx users

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
one of his exs was 19, it's very easy to look at.
Thats because he has status lmao. Half of this forum would marry cavill, doesn't mean much.

Look at what demographic made him obtain his status and you will see they are all older women

Thats because he has status lmao. Half of this forum would marry cavill, doesn't mean much.

Look at what demographic made him obtain his status and you will see they are all older women
he has thirst edits with 10 million views on tiktoks where it's all under 30 women

• +1
he has thirst edits with 10 million views on tiktoks where it's all under 30 women
I just finished highschool dude. I know what kind of men women are into. I know one dude who looks like him quite a bit irl, and that dude is decently gl, but no woman simps for him.

He has a gf, and he had one before her, he isn't doing bad at all, but when I see women simp for dudes they all have tall and narrow, high-iq skulls. Especially those introverted girls, who I always liked more.

Ask yourself why WOMEN THEMSELVES say how Slavic men are less attractive than westerners. The only difference between these 2 groups is the facial height, again, women say this themselves, I've literally heard it irl and saw it online

I just finished highschool dude. I know what kind of men women are into. I know one dude who looks like him quite a bit irl, and that dude is decently gl, but no woman simps for him.

He has a gf, and he had one before her, he isn't doing bad at all, but when I see women simp for dudes they all have tall and narrow, high-iq skulls. Especially those introverted girls, who I always liked more.

Ask yourself why WOMEN THEMSELVES say how Slavic men are less attractive than westerners. The only difference between these 2 groups is the facial height, again, women say this themselves, I've literally heard it irl and saw it online
so instead of actual evidence we should just take your world cause you "just know" bro

• +1
sean o pry is literally uncanny as fuck and here this nigga go's sucking him off
I am not talking about individuals but about ideas. I just don't think brachies look as good as men with taller and narrowers faces.

You probably think jordan mogs chico and other "psl gods" as well?

I am not talking about individuals but about ideas. I just don't think brachies look as good as men with taller and narrowers faces.

so you admit it's your opinion and not's girls glad we can agree

so instead of actual evidence we should just take your world cause you "just know" bro
No, but since your evidence is claiming you saw a tt edit of him, I responded with my experience

so you admit it's your opinion and not's girls glad we can agree
Are you even reading what I say?

I said I am not sucking o'pry off, I am just saying he looks better. Using that logic you are sucking cavill off.

Sean opry isn't an idea you said he mogs cavill those two people aren't ideas they are individuals. Stop pedaling bullshit beacuse you got beat

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Sean opry isn't an idea you said he mogs cavill those two people aren't ideas they are individuals. Stop pedaling bullshit beacuse you got beat
horse face is what's appealing to women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and psychomandible
When I say ideas I mean the idea of gonial angle, the idea of facial height and width. Thats what I am comparing since thats what makes o'pry better looking than cavill.

Instead of o'pry I could use 1 million other dudes to describe my point. Would you still tell me I am sucking them all off, or would you try to see my point then

God, look at Henry Cavill! Hes such a beautiful man, what a mirin dogmaxxed forward growth!

When I say ideas I mean the idea of gonial angle, the idea of facial height and width. Thats what I am comparing since thats what makes o'pry better looking than cavill.

Instead of o'pry I could use 1 million other dudes to describe by point. Would you still tell me I am sucking them all off, or would you try to see my point then
Using abstract thinking for human faces is retarded.

Using abstract thinking for human faces is retarded.
How else do you want me to describe what I want to say lmao? If using any face is sucking that guy off, and describing his facial proportions will get us nothing, what do you want me to do

How else do you want me to describe what I want to say lmao? If using any face is sucking that guy off, and describing his facial proportions will get us nothing, what do you want me to do
Think before you decide to spew out tik tok cel dialogue

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Think before you decide to spew out tik tok cel dialogue
You don't know what you are saying either. I stand behind everything I said, both with the facial exhibit 1 and facial exhibit 2 (I don't want to "suck them off")