Henry cavill is EXTREMELY overrated

He has facial hair for example, and he generally looks older (because he is). Can you see him doing thirst traps on tiktok and going viral?
notice you didn't actually answer my question, you said women don't like masculine features then explain why jb cover novels have masculine men?

He has facial hair for example, and he generally looks older (because he is). Can you see him doing thirst traps on tiktok and going viral?
Its not worth talking with these guys. They fail to understand that more bone != more attractive.

I googled this dude roman and I can't believe this guy unironically thinks women will be simping for him. No way he actually believes in that. Hyper-masculinity copers piss me the fuck off.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
Its not worth talking with these guys. They fail to understand that more bone != more attractive.

I googled this dude roman and I can't believe this guy unironically think women will be simping for him. No way he actually believes in that. Hyper-masculinity copers piss me the fuck off.
they gonna make you cry? JFL Roman has more wattpad stories (only jb women post there) then chico keep coping nigga

nct isn't feminine whatsover neither is his nose, also his chin isn't feminine
they gonna make you cry? JFL Roman has more wattpad stories (only jb women post there) then chico keep coping nigga

Lmao I can't with this guy, imma go sleep now, I have to wake up in 3 hours.

Keep hitting the gym bro. Women want ogre men on roids.

Lmao I can't with this guy, imma go sleep now, I have to wake up in 3 hours.

Keep hitting the gym bro. Women want ogre men on roids.
i didn't know that hitting the gym will give you great facial features?

keep coping while no JBS make edits of chico

notice you didn't actually answer my question, you said women don't like masculine features then explain why jb cover novels have masculine men?
Again i don't know anything about that, can you show examples of 'JB novels' or something so i will respond with reasoning

Its interesting how both of us (hopefully) acknowledge the importance of looks, and yet can't agree on anything.

It goes to show you that past experiences are the only way to form your opinions. I saw women simping for neoteneous prettyboys, you saw them simping for ogres, yet we both ended up here. Interesting, indeed.

Anyway imma go now, have a great day

Again i don't know anything about that, can you show examples of 'JB novels' or something so i will respond with reasoning
Fabio

this is basically the cover for all those books

Its interesting how both of us (hopefully) acknowledge the importance of looks, and yet can't agree on anything.

It goes to show you that past experiences are the only way to form your opinions. I saw women simping for neoteneous prettyboys, you saw them simping for ogres, yet we both ended up here. Interesting, indeed.

Anyway imma go now, have a great day
none of them are ogre the reason we can't agree is cause you're a retard, btw Syrianpyscho is a long mid faced ogre

none of them are ogre the reason we can't agree is cause you're a retard, btw Syrianpyscho is a long mid faced ogre
I didn't call you a retard once and you are the one claiming young women will be simping for masculine 40-yos

I didn't call you a retard once and you are the one claiming young women will be simping for masculine 40-yos
how am i claiming it? i'm showing you factual proof? you said you know nothing about wattpad but everyone knows that it's only used by 16 years olds.

But how is it exclusively for JBs? Atleast this specifically isn't but are there any, that are meant for younger?
View attachment 3231276
never said it was exclusive for JBS, but like i said how would JB be making thirst tiiktoks of roman reigns and liking those covers if masculinity is unappealing to them

Bro don't lie to yourself, cavill has the better jawline i have ever seen

never said it was exclusive for JBS, but like i said how would JB be making thirst tiiktoks of roman reigns and liking those covers if masculinity is unappealing to them
Obviously masc even to the point of ogre always will have SOME appeal even to JBs, i never denied that. It's just not comparable at all to prettyboys, isn't this common sense? Older women prefer more masculine men and younger women more feminine? Ofcourse there is gonna be overlap, and different kinds of looks levels etc.. but isn't that how it generally is

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
It doesn’t matter. You unconsciously search for flaws in his face, as he’s extremely well regarded in the looks department and rightfully so.
His face is extremely harmonious and he’s also got literally no real flaw.
This + his high level dimorphism put him amongst the top 5 most attractive actors.

Ultimately women’s opinion do count the most and almost every single young women loves him.

Cavill scores high on the 2 most important PSL factors

Skull shape and eye area

Also got pretty good symmetry and not any major failos. Teeth are middle tier a bit failo but goes to show you dont need perfect teeth to have high psl (also part of the reason he smiles for photos without teeth)

Obviously masc even to the point of ogre always will have SOME appeal even to JBs, i never denied that. It's just not comparable at all to prettyboys, isn't this common sense? Older women prefer more masculine men and younger women more feminine? Ofcourse there is gonna be overlap, and different kinds of looks levels etc.. but isn't that how it generally is

I googled this dude roman and I can't believe this guy unironically thinks women will be simping for him. No way he actually believes in that. Hyper-masculinity copers piss me the fuck off.
Tiktokers mogged by
IMG 8539

I really don't understand the hype around him bro. There are SOO many more attractive men out there.

His face is so ogre. Extremely squared jaw, short and wide skull, tall forehead, I really don't understand what women see in him other than his good forward growth.

Its especially weird to me considering that these days most women prefer men who have at least some androgynous features.

Sean O'Pry, Chico, Delon, hell even your average tiktok prettyboy mogs him so fucking hard
Cope

Actors are always gonna be simped over more than these male models. You think some girl would know abt random male models. Only psl autists know them lol.

Now if these super models started airing into these movies then it would actually be all over for us

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Lonenely sigma
Actors are always gonna be simped over more than these male models. You think some random girl would know abt random male models. Only psl autists know them lol.

Now if these super models started airing into these movies then it would actually be all over for us
Well Chico in his prime had hordes and hordes of women waiting for him at the exit. He wasn't established at that time either.

Using your logic we can assume chico would be more popular than him if he was also an actor, which I do believe is the case.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
hes like every girls type i dont find nothing ogre about him hes even a little bit feminine

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
I really don't understand the hype around him bro. There are SOO many more attractive men out there.

His face is so ogre. Extremely squared jaw, short and wide skull, tall forehead, I really don't understand what women see in him other than his good forward growth.

Its especially weird to me considering that these days most women prefer men who have at least some androgynous features.

Sean O'Pry, Chico, Delon, hell even your average tiktok prettyboy mogs him so fucking hard
Not at all lol, only delon

I really don't see it man. He looks like minecraft steve. Are we looking at the same guy?

I am not saying he is ugly but come on man, there are SOOOOOO many better looking guys out there. He is a brachy himself, I don't get how women like him and dislike your average eastern european male
you type like a girl

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
OP you are right incels just have autism so they have to resort to ratios and rules they learned to measure attraction

A non-autist can look at a man’s face and determine in milliseconds whether he is attractive or not they don’t need to use some autistic measurements to determine attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Lonenely sigma and ItsOverLawg

dnr cope thread + skibidi toilet

"Anything I don't agree with is cope"
you are coping in a sense since almost everyone in the thread disagrees with you
stand next to henry cavill even ur parents wont choose you
coming from a guy who rates henry a low chadlite

you are coping in a sense since almost everyone in the thread disagrees with you
stand next to henry cavill even ur parents wont choose you
coming from a guy who rates henry a low chadlite
Do you even know what coping means?

I simply said there are many men who are MUCH MUCH better looking than him. Men who don't have brachy skulls. Its not like I look like delon and need to cope with calling cavill ugly lmao.

The fact most guys don't agree with me doesn't mean shit. I stand behind what I said

For a forum for looksmaxxing, you people sure are too retarded to judge a face properly

Do you even know what coping means?

I simply said there are many men who are MUCH MUCH better looking than him. Men who don't have brachy skulls. Its not like I look like delon and need to cope with calling cavill ugly lmao.

The fact most guys don't agree with me doesn't mean shit. I stand behind what I said
alright whatever rizzes ur gyatt bro

hoky shit bro u have the whole song memoriesed
I don't lmao its just cropped at that point in all memes. He is a youtuber ofc it says from the screen

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverLawg