Henry cavill is EXTREMELY overrated

You don't know what you are saying either. I stand behind everything I said, both with the facial exhibit 1 and facial exhibit 2 (I don't want to "suck them off")
Use stuff online, how many Nt women dobyoi see make sean opry edits vs henry cavill

Use stuff online, how many Nt women dobyoi see make sean opry edits vs henry cavill
Bro cavill is an actor who played superman and o'pry is just one out of millions and millions of models. Superman movie aired in the middle east, in asia etc. and I am sure JBW played a role in that. Most of those edits were made by women in the middle east.

Secondly, look at their age. Most of those who simp for him in the west are older than 35. Thats just a fact bro. Even common sense will suggest so. Its very well known that the older women get, the more masculine men they are into. This is related to hormones and other stuff that changes with age.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Bro cavill is an actor who played superman and o'pry is just one out of millions and millions of models. Superman movie aired in the middle east, in asia etc. and I am sure JBW played a role in that. Most of those edits were made by women in the middle east.

Secondly, look at their age. Most of those who simp for him in the west are older than 35. Thats just a fact bro. Even common sense will suggest so. Its very well known that the older women get, the more masculine men they are into. This is related to hormones and other stuff that changes with age.
I literally only see jbs simp nigga

I've never seen a woman younger than 30 from the west simping for him. Whatever you say bro
-i show you examples-

also you "ITS STATUS HALO BROOO:soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
he's just more classically handsome rather than striking, it's why he's an actor, not a model

• +1
Reactions: greywind, |Daddy_Zygos| and mug
-i show you examples-

also you "ITS STATUS HALO BROOO:soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You didn't show me any example, you just said you "saw a reel 100% made by a western woman in her prime that has 10 mil views".

You didn't show me any example, you just said you "saw a reel 100% made by a western woman in her prime that has 10 mil views".
then look at any video? are you really that retarted that you think 30 year old women created and commented on a thirst edit on tiktok

then look at any video? are you really that retarted that you think 30 year old women created and commented on a thirst edit on tiktok
I can't believe you will force me to do this but here we are

Screenshot 20241011 030351 Instagram
Screenshot 20241011 030344 Instagram
Screenshot 20241011 030337 Instagram
Screenshot 20241011 030327 Instagram
Screenshot 20241011 030323 Instagram

If you don't believe me, enter any of these profiles yourself. Not a single woman here is both from the west and younger than 30.

This is just a random post on HIS profile, and these are just 40 random comments.

I can't believe you will force me to do this but here we are

View attachment 3231174View attachment 3231175View attachment 3231176View attachment 3231177View attachment 3231178

If you don't believe me, enter any of these profiles yourself. Not a single woman here is both from the west and younger than 30.

This is just a random post on HIS profile, and these are just 40 random comments.
lmao bro really had to scroll to the bottom, your a very funny troll

lmao bro really had to scroll to the bottom, your a very funny troll
Bro this is not the bottom, look at the post yourself, all comments have 1-2 likes:

When will you stop coping my guy, take a look yourself

Bro this is not the bottom, look at the post yourself, all comments have 1-2 likes:

When will you stop coping my guy, take a look yourself

hahhahha your so funny, we were talking about thirst edits then you switched it to his personal account. Im caging so hard rn

• +1
hahhahha your so funny, we were talking about thirst edits then you switched it to his personal account. Im caging so hard rn
Cope after cope after cope.

"Young women love him SOOO MUCH BROOO BUT THEY JUST DON'T EVER GO ON HIS PROFILE"

What are you even saying here? "Oh this is not related enough to henry cavill"? You mean his literal instagram profile is not really showing him enough? What even is this cope lmao

"Young women love him SOOO MUCH BROOO BUT THEY JUST DON'T EVER GO ON HIS PROFILE"

What are you even saying here? "Oh this is not related enough to henry cavill"? You mean his literal instagram profile is not really showing him enough? What even is this cope lmao
HAHAHAHHA im laughing so hard, good troll i prove JBS make edits and thirst for him and you respond "but they don't post on his IG tho":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HAHAHAHHA im laughing so hard, good troll i prove JBS make edits and thirst for him and you respond "but they don't post on his IG tho":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The only reason I showed you his ig is bc I cannot find an edit on instagram.

Since you probably jerk off to them, may you send one to me here? Lets see what edits you found while scrolling through tiktok

The only reason I showed you his ig is bc I cannot find an edit on instagram.

Since you probably jerk off to them, may you send one to me here? Lets see what edits you found while scrolling through tiktok
keep coping while jbs masturabte to syrianpsycho chud

• +1

@anthony111553 they must all be 30+

Them too

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|

@anthony111553 they must all be 30+

LOOK AT THE FUCKING COMMENTS BRO ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

Compare these comments to those dicaprio gets. The age difference is like 10 years lmao

Compare these comments to those dicaprio gets. The age difference is like 10 years lmao
Screenshot 20241011 121751 TikTok
Screenshot 20241011 121724 TikTok
are they all 30+ ? Stop coping you delusional faggot

• +1
View attachment 3231203View attachment 3231205are they all 30+ ? Stop coping you delusional faggot
Not all but most and those who aren't often just have daddy issues. How can't you see through this?

He is hypermasculine and is seen as a sex figure. Notice how all comments just want him to rail them. If you are into that kinda women then sure, being hypermasculine is good. That kind of relationship is disgusting to me. Not even coping.

I still believe being a neotenous prettyboy is better. Holding hands, walking together by the river, kissing, all those things are 1000 times better than just fucking. You can consider this as moving the goalpost further but you can't deny that the difference in types of relationships exists. If you want to rail a girl with daddy issues, or a woman in her 40s, then sure I see why being cavill is better

• JFL
Reactions: Soter

Yes narrower less masc/bulky features are ideal for young foids, water.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Yes narrower less masc/bulky features are ideal for young foids, water.
It is water bro but look at these 2 guys, they think I am insane. They can't see through this.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Not all but most and those who aren't often just have daddy issues. How can't you see through this?

He is hypermasculine and is seen as a sex figure. Notice how all comments just want him to rail them. If you are into that kinda women then sure, being hypermasculine is good. That kind of relationship is disgusting to me. Not even coping.

I still believe being a neotenous prettyboy is better. Holding hands, walking together by the river, kissing, all those things are 1000 times better than just fucking. You can consider this as moving the goalpost further but you can't deny that the difference in types of relationships exists. If you want to rail a girl with daddy issues, or a woman in her 40s, then sure I see why being cavill is better
you think Cavil didn't have that at youn age? he was basically a pretty boy when he was 22

• +1

Hypermasucline

very hyper masculine bro

• +1
you think Cavil didn't have that at youn age? he was basically a pretty boy when he was 22
he does look good here:

But he looks nothing like that now. Trying to suppose that he still is at all attractive to young women is absurd

It is water bro but look at these 2 guys, they think I am insane. They can't see through this.
Anthony is right though, that young Cavill was a JB magnet aswell, even with his blocky skull he had high trust features to balance. At the end of the day any type of skull can look good

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Lonenely sigma
Anthony is right though, that young Cavill was a JB magnet aswell, even with his blocky skull he had high trust features to balance. At the end of the day any type of skull can look good
hey i have a question, do you pretty boy copers wanna explain why roman reigns has more fanfiction stories written about him oon wattpad then supposed wattpad king chico? Roman Reigns is very appealing to JBS but would be considered ogre to you 2

I agree, in his YOUTH he was attractive to women, but:

1) Even tho he looked good, he would look even better if his jaw wasn't blocky and squared. He was attractive bc of his other features.

2) You can look good with every skull shape, thats true, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't look even better with the right skull height.

Barrett is the perfect example of this. His main failo is his brachy skull. He still is a model but he would objectively look better with a taller skull

he does look good here:

But he looks nothing like that now. Trying to suppose that he still is at all attractive to young women is absurd

He is you were just shown multiple instances of that being the case, literally all JBS are whores and have daddy issues JFL

hey i have a question, do you pretty boy copers wanna explain why roman reigns has more fanfiction stories written about him oon wattpad then supposed wattpad king chico? Roman Reigns is very appealing to JBS but would be considered ogre to you 2
Never heard of roman reigns before lmaoo, and have never seen his picture before either. If you truly believe its just about how much bonemass you have then there is nothing to talk about.

Chico, Orb, Dicaprio, I'd rather be any of those guys than that random dude you pulled out of nowhere.

To answer your question, I'd have to "move the goalpost further", and say thats just a corner of the internet for old and weird women. Chico was grabbed by women wherever he went in his prime, he had women waiting for him at the exit. He was the mogger. Idc how you feel about that, I care about how women feel about him

Yeah Roman Reigns is appealing and good looking ofcourse imo, but JBs/young women generally don't like anything masc.

I'm not sure about how wattpad works tbh/what the demographics there are

• +1
Yeah Roman Reigns is appealing and good looking ofcourse imo, but JBs/young women generally don't like anything masc.

I'm not sure about how wattpad works tbh/what the demographics there are
so if they don't like anything masc how do they like vinnie hacker and roman reigns so much who both have masculine features? you makes no sense whatsoever

Never heard of roman reigns before lmaoo, and have never seen his picture before either. If you truly believe its just about how much bonemass you have then there is nothing to talk about.

Chico, Orb, Dicaprio, I'd rather be any of those guys than that random dude you pulled out of nowhere.

To answer your question, I'd have to "move the goalpost further", and say thats just a corner of the internet for old and weird women. Chico was grabbed by women wherever he went in his prime, he had women waiting for him at the exit. He was the mogger. Idc how you feel about that, I care about how women feel about him

I really don't understand the hype around him bro. There are SOO many more attractive men out there.

His face is so ogre. Extremely squared jaw, short and wide skull, tall forehead, I really don't understand what women see in him other than his good forward growth.

Its especially weird to me considering that these days most women prefer men who have at least some androgynous features.

Sean O'Pry, Chico, Delon, hell even your average tiktok prettyboy mogs him so fucking hard
I never get more than a half-chub semi from him

so if they don't like anything masc how do they like vinnie hacker and roman reigns so much who both have masculine features? you makes no sense whatsoever
Vinnie hacker has high trust features and he behaves like a tiktok faggot. Give him hunter eyes and giga browridge and see what happens lol, can't be too masc. I don't think roman reings has even close as much appeal to JBs than prettyboy archetypes

• +1
Vinnie hacker has high trust features and he behaves like a tiktok faggot. Give him hunter eyes and giga browridge and see what happens lol, can't be too masc. I don't think roman reings has even close as much appeal to JBs than prettyboy archetypes
why are all JB novels masculine? roman reigns also doesn't have hunter eyes so how is he too masculine?

I can't answer for roman reigns since I've never seen the guy before, but vinnie has many neotenous features as well.

If we were to follow your logic, he would look better with a square chin (as opposed to his pointy and narrow one(which is feminine/neoteneous)), wider jaw, shorter chin, less antegonial notch, lower gonial angle etc. until, eventually, we'd turn him into a blockhead as well. Then he would indeed have no feminine features and I bet he wouldn't be where he is.

I can't answer for roman reigns since I've never seen the guy before, but vinnie has many neotenous features as well.

If we were to follow your logic, he would look better with a square chin (as opposed to his pointy and narrow one(which is feminine/neoteneous)), wider jaw, shorter chin, less antegonial notch, lower gonial angle etc. until, eventually, we'd turn him into a blockhead as well. Then he would indeed have no feminine features and I bet he wouldn't be where he is.
hacker's only "feminine" feature is his lips everything else is maculine

• JFL
hacker's only "feminine" feature is his lips everything else is maculine
Feminine nose, compact midface, pointy chin, slight NCT, tiktok hairstyle

• +1
why are all JB novels masculine? roman reigns also doesn't have hunter eyes so how is he too masculine?
He has facial hair for example, and he generally looks older (because he is). Can you see him doing thirst traps on tiktok and going viral?

• +1