Yitzhak
Silver
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2025
- Posts
- 558
- Reputation
- 484
She showed her bf to ts girl next to me today and she was like no I feel insecure cus yall sayin she chopped but I think he is cute and my league she is like a bodymaxxed lhtb and he is lltn
he looks like a ut tuh duh and lhves an hour away so ts shit ain't lasting anyways which means WE BACK BABY
I feel so fuckinf happy cus if she settle for that im so jn there she only dating him cus he is the son of her dads friend from her swimmingclass
Also she seems to be insecure prolly is too cus she used to get bullied

I never been sk happy for someone to be ugly he also js a manlet who is shorter than her

he looks like a ut tuh duh and lhves an hour away so ts shit ain't lasting anyways which means WE BACK BABY I feel so fuckinf happy cus if she settle for that im so jn there she only dating him cus he is the son of her dads friend from her swimmingclass
Also she seems to be insecure prolly is too cus she used to get bullied
I never been sk happy for someone to be ugly he also js a manlet who is shorter than her