Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
OK whitoid

• JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and LooksOrDeath
@Xangsane listen to me you confused little boy. You don't know me and you're not perfect yourself either. Your condescension and spamming isn't going to change anything, so politely, stay quiet and stop talking to me about your racist ideas and SJW bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and LooksOrDeath
@Xangsane listen to me you confused little boy. You don't know me and you're not perfect yourself either. Your condescension and spamming isn't going to change anything, so politely, stay quiet and stop talking to me about your racist ideas and SJW bullshit
I'm only giving you some helpful advice because I remembered everything you said and what you wanted out from life.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
OK whitoid
tf's the context here?

tf's the context here?
His wants for the future clash with what he's doing now.
He told me the sorts of women he was ideally looking for in my DMs (virgin Muslim Lebanese foids directly from the Middle East, with a strong preference for white passing features) and I told him that if he repents and doesn't keep fucking about with white and Latina women he could get what he wants later in life and therefore a happy life as such foids are already the top 1% since they tend to be extremely picky when it comes to promiscuity and religiosity.

I told him because of the path he's going down, he's probably gonna end up with a promiscuous BPD alt Latina or white girl and not what he was hoping to get.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and LooksOrDeath
His wants for the future clash with what he's doing now.
He told me the sorts of women he was ideally looking for in my DMs (virgin Muslim Lebanese foids directly from the Middle East, with a strong preference for white passing features) and I told him that if he repents and doesn't keep fucking about with white and Latina women he could get what he wants later in life and therefore a happy life as such foids are already the top 1% since they tend to be extremely picky when it comes to promiscuity and religiosity
AWALT. A man with a high body count is more attractive to women since he's preselected by other women. Lay count can be faked to the bride's family. No one knows how many people you've slept with apart from you. And @CupOfCoffee will have a better time in marriage after dealing with women before.

such foids are already the top 1% since they tend to be extremely picky when it comes to promiscuity and religiosity
As far as their family is concerned, yes. They themselves only really care about a man's attractiveness when it comes down to it. Wanting a religious man who hasn't slept with other women is proxy for wanting a man who is easy to lock down, and that turns women off, all of them, subconsciously. I am not saying he should sleep around after marriage but that he is capable to find a new partner will make his marriage life alot easier as his wife doesn't stop paying attention to her appearance and lets herself go like many muslim wives.

ffs this is too long

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Xangsane
AWALT. A man with a high body count is more attractive to women since he's preselected by other women. Lay count can be faked to the bride's family. No one knows how many people you've slept with apart from you. And @CupOfCoffee will have a better time in marriage after dealing with women before.

As far as their family is concerned, yes. They themselves only really care about a man's attractiveness when it comes down to it. Wanting a religious man who hasn't slept with other women is proxy for wanting a man who is easy to lock down, and that turns women off, all of them, subconsciously. I am not saying he should sleep around after marriage but that he is capable to find a new partner will make his marriage life alot easier as his wife doesn't stop paying attention to her appearance and lets herself go like many muslim wives.

ffs this is too long
Wouldn't news about him fucking about spread about in the Muslim community? I've heard stories of Muslim families (wife's side) not accepting the Muslim husband into the family because word got about he was sleeping around with multiple other women. Rumours spread like wildfire.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

ffs this is too long
I was thinking the same things but couldn't put it in words like you did. Well done

• +1
Wouldn't news about him fucking about spread about in the Muslim community? I've heard stories of Muslim families (wife's side) not accepting the Muslim husband into the family because word got about he was sleeping around with multiple other women. Rumours spread like wildfire.
You're exaggerating how much this matters. If I find a good wife I will have no reason to continue sleeping around, that's the difference between men and women. Girls can't stop being promiscuous and their mind will always compare you to their past lays and always compare you to other guys. If I like a girl I will just like her and be loyal

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Prettyboy, Sigmamale and 1 other person
I was thinking the same things but couldn't put it in words like you did. Well done

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
That's the thing innit. You don't let the in-laws know. And you don't let the wife know unless she acts out of line.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and CupOfCoffee
You're exaggerating how much this matters. If I find a good wife I will have no reason to continue sleeping around, that's the difference between men and women. Girls can't stop being promiscuous and their mind will always compare you to their past lays and always compare you to other guys. If I like a girl I will just like her and be loyal
Yes but a religious chaste foid would want a religious guy who doesn't sleep about especially Muslim foids.

tbh men do this more than women, not the comparing part but the sleeping around after marriage part. A woman will never cheat if she is attracted, a man still might.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
That's the thing innit. You don't let the in-laws know. And you don't let the wife know unless she acts out of line.
I'd still feel guilty if I went down that path

Yes but a religious chaste foid would want a religious guy who doesn't sleep about especially Muslim foids.
Bro I don't think a chase religious girl wants a man who calls girls "foids" :lul: jfl

tbh men do this more than women, not the comparing part but the sleeping around after marriage part. A woman will never cheat if she is attracted, a man still might.
Both do this equally nowadays

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and CupOfCoffee
I wouldn't tho idk about other guys. If girl I'm with is loyal and takes care of me I would never cheat on her

• +1
I'd still feel guilty if I went down that path
Realize that it's a path that will benefit you in the end. Your wife will respect you more.
Both do this equally nowadays
nah despite what this site says men still cheat more. The gap has reduced though.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and CupOfCoffee
I wouldn't tho idk about other guys. If girl I'm with is loyal and takes care of me I would never cheat on her
I cba to cheat either. I'd just have a second marriageπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• +1
Realize that it's a path that will benefit you in the end. Your wife will respect you more.
Yeah regardless of what she might say outwardly, there's no doubt all women have more respect for men who have a past of sleeping around, even if they don't admire the act and don't want you to continue in that way. They all want a man who has demonstrated that he CAN sleep around and has options, and that will actually make her more loyal to you and wanna fuck you more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548 and LooksOrDeath
Yeah regardless of what she might say outwardly, there's no doubt all women have more respect for men who have a past of sleeping around, even if they don't admire the act and don't want you to continue in that way. They all want a man who has demonstrated that he CAN sleep around and has options, and that will actually make her more loyal to you and wanna fuck you more

• +1
I’ve only fucked my now ex gfs pussy, is the difference between pussys very great?

I’ve only fucked my now ex gfs pussy, is the difference between pussys very great?
Yes a lot. I've fucked several pussies and they do feel a lot different to me

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Was any as good as your ex?
One girl was close but not like my ex. I swear it's like her pussy was made for my dick perfectly. Very in sync never been like that with another girl

• So Sad
Im mirin you fucked a hoe only slightly shorter than you

• +1
One girl was close but not like my ex. I swear it's like her pussy was made for my dick perfectly. Very in sync never been like that with another girl
I think if you fuck a girl enough her pussy kinda moulds to your dick. Ngl I destroyed my gfs pussy so bad I should have successfully ruined it for any other bfs she has in the future. They won’t be able to compete with my girth.

• +1
I think if you fuck a girl enough her pussy kinda moulds to your dick. Ngl I destroyed my gfs pussy so bad I should have successfully ruined it for any other bfs she has in the future. They won’t be able to compete with my girth.
How girthy? Mine is 5.5" in the middle and 5.7" at the base and it did the job very well

• +1
How girthy? Mine is 5.5" in the middle and 5.7" at the base and it did the job very well
Jfl, last I measured I had the same exact girth 5.7 but I’ve been pumping with the bathmate for a couple months and Ik I’ve gained girth and length from it, my gf even said it got bigger but she didn’t know why jfl, she said it hurt when I first put it in her but then felt really good

• +1
Reactions: Hades and CupOfCoffee
No tag, feeling sad 😞

• JFL