Her pussy wasn't as good as my ex

What were the race and religion of these foids?
White cuz I'm in a 90% white area. I think one girl was half Latina (this girl is also half Latina). But my ex was half Jewish

White cuz I'm in a 90% white area. I think one girl was half Latina (this girl is also half Latina). But my ex was half Jewish
Why didn't that surprise me.

That's beyond ogre
I took the apple pill. :incel:

Anyways,

Mirin' you finding a unicorn. A woman who not only loves to suck the soul out a man's dick but appreciates getting her toes sucked in return.

• Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I took the apple pill. :incel:

Anyways,

Mirin' you finding a unicorn. A woman who not only loves to suck the soul out a man's dick but appreciates getting her toes sucked in return.
AND doesn't want a relationship. She wants us to just stay friends who sometimes fuck and go down on each other. Literally a dream jfl

You haven't been the same since that tranny raped your anus.

@Xangsane is roping after you fucked a white girl

And not a black/Vietnamese/curry/Jewish/native foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
That dude can't mind his own business
This mf says he’s blackpilled
While spitting some SJW shit
Muh ypipo bad
Currios good
Arabos good
Any other criminal background good

@Xangsane
You’re the most pussy ass bitch in this forum

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and CupOfCoffee
@Xangsane is roping after you fucked a white girl

And not a black/Vietnamese/curry/Jewish/native foid
No it's not that, I explained to another user about my pov

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
His wants for the future clash with what he's doing now.
He told me the sorts of women he was ideally looking for in my DMs (virgin Muslim Lebanese foids directly from the Middle East, with a strong preference for white passing features) and I told him that if he repents and doesn't keep fucking about with white and Latina women he could get what he wants later in life and therefore a happy life as such foids are already the top 1% since they tend to be extremely picky when it comes to promiscuity and religiosity.

I told him because of the path he's going down, he's probably gonna end up with a promiscuous BPD alt Latina or white girl and not what he was hoping to get.
Wouldn't news about him fucking about spread about in the Muslim community? I've heard stories of Muslim families (wife's side) not accepting the Muslim husband into the family because word got about he was sleeping around with multiple other women. Rumours spread like wildfire.
@Assyrian_Warrior

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
@Assyrian_Warrior
Word doesn’t go about it’s just a joke and especially to older generations

You are the only who can tell them you fucked someone before or not

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
@Xangsane
He can’t waste his time on low life hoes since he has enough time

Although I agree I would marry someone like me
Religious Muslim with a preference for light features or ethnics if they still look hot like my avi

But yeah if a “ethnic” girl came to me and I liked her look I wouldn’t mind marrying an Arab girl who is way darker than me

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
wait mf i thought fucking outside of marriage is what mattered not the color of the bitch and the thing she bows her ass down to

is an affair with a muslim girl fair game

xang giving these vibes rn ngl
I was talking about one being so self hating

referring to @CupOfCoffee ?
Yes, I'm referring to looking for white validation from white women and as a result looked down at by the women they want to marry. It happens to Muslim men who sleep around with white or Hindu women too often, and the foids with such virtues they're looking for (virgin FOB) and their family wouldn't accept them.

I've learnt from a young age that I don't need validation from white women who are often put on a pedestal by self hating ethnic men looking for gratification. It's pointless and would fizzle out quickly anyway.

Yes, I'm referring to looking for white validation from white women and as a result looked down at by the women they want to marry. It happens to Muslim men who sleep around with white or Hindu women too often, and the foids with such virtues they're looking for (virgin FOB) and their family wouldn't accept them.

I've learnt from a young age that I don't need validation from white women who are often put on a pedestal by self hating ethnic men looking for gratification. It's pointless and would fizzle out quickly anyway.
maybe he's sleeping with white women because he finds them attractive and isn't trying to fill some hole in his damaged psyche?

maybe he's sleeping with white women because he finds them attractive and isn't trying to fill some hole in his damaged psyche?
Regardless, looking for white validation is fuelling white supremacy and sleeping around a lot goes against his religion.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Regardless, looking for white validation is fuelling white supremacy and
@CupOfCoffee just wants to get pussy it's not that deep
sleeping around a lot goes against his religion.
any sex outside of marriage is haram, you were in an LTR. And if we go on the stuff not allowed in islam all the musims here are rotting in hell.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@CupOfCoffee just wants to get pussy it's not that deep

any sex outside of marriage is haram, you were in an LTR. And if we go on the stuff not allowed in islam all the musims here are rotting in hell.
I know, but I repented and talked it out with my parents that this would never happen again.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I know, but I repented and talked it out with my parents that this would never happen again.
thoughts on white girls purely aesthetic wise
don't say but generic blonde say the type you like

So I fucked that 5'10 girl that I made an earlier thread about. It didn't feel nearly as good, didn't respond to my dick like my ex's did. My ex used to cum quickly, sometimes 15 seconds into penetration she would be having a strong orgasm. Maybe she's like me and doesn't cum fast unless she's very comfortable with a new person

This girl was VERY into me tho, she was literally doing anything I told her to do and she said it felt good when I sucked her toes. She said she loved sucking my dick and wanted to do it for hours. She said she's okay being FWB and I made it clear I don't want a relationship now, and we were discussing things we like and she said she's "down to take care of me when I need it" so looks like I got a FWB....

Now I need to do the same thing with 5+ other girls and I'll have many options for pussy when I want it. This shit's so cool

• JFL
Regardless, looking for white validation is fuelling white supremacy and sleeping around a lot goes against his religion.
I love pussy dude. What am I supposed to do jfl

So I fucked that 5'10 girl that I made an earlier thread about. It didn't feel nearly as good, didn't respond to my dick like my ex's did. My ex used to cum quickly, sometimes 15 seconds into penetration she would be having a strong orgasm. Maybe she's like me and doesn't cum fast unless she's very comfortable with a new person

This girl was VERY into me tho, she was literally doing anything I told her to do and she said it felt good when I sucked her toes. She said she loved sucking my dick and wanted to do it for hours. She said she's okay being FWB and I made it clear I don't want a relationship now, and we were discussing things we like and she said she's "down to take care of me when I need it" so looks like I got a FWB....

Now I need to do the same thing with 5+ other girls and I'll have many options for pussy when I want it. This shit's so cool
stop being immoral. you are contributing to the problem. have sex with hookers instead

• JFL
Trying to have sex is "looking for white validation"?

it is when you leaving shaniqua on read
Nigga no black girls match with me on tinder I swear. Literally only whites and latinas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
over for you white boy

You miring nigger Jim?

PXL 20220620 234419365

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
Trying to have sex is "looking for white validation"?
Looking for white validation = self hatred, looking for sex with white women, foregoing Islam for the sake of white validation and eventual acceptance into white society, no ethnic friends, identifying as white when you're not

Looking for white validation = self hatred, looking for sex with white women, foregoing Islam for the sake of white validation and eventual acceptance into white society, no ethnic friends, identifying as white when you're not
I live in a 90% white area in the USA as a horny man in his twenties. You are fucking retarded I swear jfl :lul:

nah, prolly true since the same happens to me (also my i know my gf isnt faking it cause red chest and face, fast heartbeat, hardened nipples and other phisiological unfakeble signs). she cums like in 20-30 seconds and multiple times. its more common for guys who are good in bed and have a big dick with upward curve
i really doubt your ex was cumming within 15 seconds of penetration even with big dick

and that's coming from someone who's acutely aware of the dickpill :blackpill:

she was probably lying to boost your ego

You're exaggerating how much this matters. If I find a good wife I will have no reason to continue sleeping around, that's the difference between men and women. Girls can't stop being promiscuous and their mind will always compare you to their past lays and always compare you to other guys. If I like a girl I will just like her and be loyal
59695F99 C6EE 4930 AEC5 4E08C980AA15

Are you any different lol

• JFL
i really doubt your ex was cumming within 15 seconds of penetration even with big dick

and that's coming from someone who's acutely aware of the dickpill :blackpill:

she was probably lying to boost your ego

I mean a genuine orgasm is pretty much impossible to fake, they start twitching like they've just developed tourettes and they'll be making absurd noises while impossible to fake areas of the body involuntarily contract. Exorcist tier shit.

only people that havent made girls cum aren't sure what it looks like surely? I know when I have and haven't but yeah, it's not something you're entirely in control of for happening, it's mostly mental on their end

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 16453
I mean a genuine orgasm is pretty much impossible to fake, they start twitching like they've just developed tourettes and they'll be making absurd noises while impossible to fake areas of the body involuntarily contract. Exorcist tier shit.

only people that havent made girls cum aren't sure what it looks like surely? I know when I have and haven't but yeah, it's not something you're entirely in control of for happening, it's mostly mental on their end
TL:DR: how you LOK and ACT and your hormonal profile and ESPECIALLY HOW YOU FUCK is important. (VERY HIGH TEST AND HIGH T BEHAVOUIR? You FUCK BETTER AND ACT MORE SEXY) Girls can only fall in love if you make her cum all the time

This, they will also squirt a ton. She has to be highly attracted to the person she’s fucking. Have at least average dick but good girth, but it’s mostly how she sees you. Are you a guy she FEELS like it’s a good fuck and how deeply attracted she is.

Since injecting steroids, all of the girls I have sex with cum every single time. Before steroids it was 50/50

I believe testosterone raises your “status” in her eyes because of the behavior and of course muscles which always look dimorphic and increases sex appeal (Look like you can fuck another guy up) amd possibly because of pheromones. Every time I take Tren woman don’t stop staring at me and the girls I fuck squirt like 20 times more than just test

I also noticed my technique also became “different” on steroids it’s like I was instantly Fucking like a god and very good very quickly .

It’s best to make the girl or ons your seeing squirt and cum many times with cock and eating out so she sticks around and you guys can fuck further, be fwb, maybe financial shit.

Making friends with woman is extremely helpful, they have LOTS OF CONNECTIONS and will help you a lot especially when you fuck them but alas most woman will catch feelings hard when you give her amazing sex every single time. So it becomes a dilemma

Fucking weed bro, makes me think so deep either retarded or super reasonable

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20131