Here is my personal opinion on ratings on women feel free to say your.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I will start from worst to best.

1 The worst women is Australian abo.

I think their the worst type of women mainly cause of the ape like feautres.

2/3 . The oriental women or the Asian women these flat faced bitches are the 2nd worst in my personal opinion.

3 Is the curry bitch.

These bug eyed things are just as bad though they have good masculine bones that makes them in my personal opinion some what higher.

4TH we go to the black female.

These women are beautiful in that they have masculine bone structure.

6TH is the mulatto women.

These feminine gorgeous creatures are the best of both worlds you get black and white combined with these types.

7 Is the the latina black women.

They are heart throbs for most people honestly the masculine characteristics is beautiful.

8 is southern european women.

Absolute gorgeous creatures.

9. And the very last tier is north western european women they are sights to behold honestly.

That's just in my personal opinion.

Honestly the most unattractive women is asian oriental Curry bitch and Ape women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 4671
curries are easily the ugliest, with there bug eyes, shitskin, no good features, and also smell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Alt Number 3, JMax and 1 other person
curries are easily the ugliest, with there bug eyes, shitskin, no good features, and also smell

Curries mogs chinks to another dimension yes we have shit coloring but at least we exhibit good bone structure and our chads look like forward grown european chads.

We have bug eyes but our bones are really good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Curries mogs chinks to another dimension yes we have shit coloring but at least we exhibit good bone structure and our chads look like forward grown european chads.

We have bug eyes but our bones are really good.
Yes that is true, chadpreets look pretty decent, if we didnt have arrange marriage we wouldnt look so subhuman because all the bad genes would have not passed on, or if we had more white blood. When there is an indian dad and a white mom the children truly become moggers.

All women are ugly. I’m a faggot and I omly like subhuman males

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4671 and Roping Subhuman
Yes that is true, chadpreets look pretty decent, if we didnt have arrange marriage we wouldnt look so subhuman because all the bad genes would have not passed on, or if we had more white blood. When there is an indian dad and a white mom the children truly become moggers.

Exactly our chads look chaddish their's look like feminine fucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Best Looking gook pheno.(Very rare)

Best looking white pheno.(this girl doesn't look that good but i like her phenotype)

HGnngg3

Best looking Indian pheno.

Asasa21212
lul-jpg.303580

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4671 and sloopnoob
curries are like next most attractive after whites imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
srs? They are subhuman af, no such thing as curry stacy, maybe paki pheno is good
i count pakis aa a type of curry. To me theres like 5 races, white, latino, curry, chink, nigger

Lmao i've seen billion times better looking foids than that.

View attachment 304252

Her mandible looks nice and masculine meanwhile that fem faced gook is a flat faced fucker

My personal best gook pheno would be something like this.

Ddddd2222

But that girl isn't a gook, she just happens to look like that.

srs? They are subhuman af, no such thing as curry stacy, maybe paki pheno is good

Subhuman as fuck even thought their population is like nearly at 1.2 billion.

Added to the fact that their genetic makeup is closer to European than the other 2 races.
My personal best gook pheno would be something like this.

But that girl isn't a gook, she just happens to look like that.

I would put gook and curry women on equal tier bug eyes cancel each other out the ideal women though in my personal view is north western european.

Asian women mog curries to saturn, 10x around it and back. Indian women have this gypsy phenotype with some exceptions, but just skin color and feminine features of asian foids (like japanese, chinese, viatnamese, pinoy) basically mog curry foids to Krypton and back.

What also disgusting about curry foids are those dark circles around eyes and overal gypsy looking face. Omg that looks vomit inducing.

I would put gook and curry women on equal tier bug eyes cancel each other out the ideal women though in my personal view is north western european.

Ideal Germanic robust breeding factory.

VVSADSDSDSDSD

🥰🥰🥰🥰

Asian women mog curries to saturn, 10x around it and back. Indian women have this gypsy phenotype with some exceptions, but just skin color and feminine features of asian foids (like japanese, chinese, viatnamese, pinoy) basically mog curry foids to Krypton and back.

What also disgusting about curry foids are those dark circles around eyes and overal gypsy looking face. Omg that looks vomit inducing.

Asian women have flatter maxillas curries do not they have stronger bone structure as well.

Also the gpsy thing is a failo but that failo is easily remedied.
Ideal Germanic robust breeding factory.

🥰🥰🥰🥰

Faith reihms me

I will start from worst to best.

1 The worst women is Australian abo.

View attachment 304208

I think their the worst type of women mainly cause of the ape like feautres.

2/3 . The oriental women or the Asian women these flat faced bitches are the 2nd worst in my personal opinion.

View attachment 304211

3 Is the curry bitch.

View attachment 304212

These bug eyed things are just as bad though they have good masculine bones that makes them in my personal opinion some what higher.

4TH we go to the black female.

View attachment 304214

These women are beautiful in that they have masculine bone structure.

6TH is the mulatto women.

View attachment 304216

These feminine gorgeous creatures are the best of both worlds you get black and white combined with these types.

7 Is the the latina black women.

View attachment 304219

They are heart throbs for most people honestly the masculine characteristics is beautiful.

8 is southern european women.

View attachment 304221

Absolute gorgeous creatures.

9. And the very last tier is north western european women they are sights to behold honestly.

View attachment 304222

That's just in my personal opinion.

Honestly the most unattractive women is asian oriental Curry bitch and Ape women

Imo north western Europeans are super overrated. I find women who look southern European, or Balkan, a lot better. Better skin tone and hair color.

Zafira270x480

mmmm milkies

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Sure not my genes, but I want to suck on her boobies for a night or 2

I wouldn't flat faced man i want a beautiful aryan goddess

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Users who are viewing this thread

Back