Here is the genetic distance between races i will note each 1 in terms of which is the most accurate..

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Here is a single PCA This is while quite accurate the issue is i don't think it includes the full complexity these 2 below are more accurate but still lack the depth required to know the true distance between races.

But those 2 seemed suspect as fuck they put Chuvash near ghujrati bramhin and chauvash basically look like white europeans so i tried to look for a more accurate 1.And rest assured i found 1.

But that wasn't enough i need something on a truly global scale so i found this.

This is for any one interested i spent months trying to find all this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Smuuu, hopemaxxer, alex569 and 11 others
Deserves some replies

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Deserves some replies

If your interested check it out if not meh i can't tell you what to do it's just i think it would be a shame to waste months worth of searching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 5632
I acc have a serious question @reptiles why is my race Somali classed as caucasian in this map?
960CED9E 67B8 4174 B137 83A87DE5B498

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and Deleted member 3702
If my ancestry is central Russian but not near the border with Ukraine but on the volga river, where would I plot?
Kargopol is in far Northern Russia, and Belgorod is on Ukranian border, so where would I be on here?

Very interesting, thanks a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androciv, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androciv, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, wagbox and 7 others
Cope I am white now

Caucasoid doesn't mean white it has never meant that but like bro wtf the first pca is extremely forgiving jesus fucking christ look at this.

If i was to reproduce with a british foid my kids would be genetically near no gay and they look nearly europoid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162 and Vidyacoper
Caucasoid doesn't mean white it has never meant that but like bro wtf the first pca is extremely forgiving jesus fucking christ look at this.

View attachment 437238

If i was to reproduce with a british foid my kids would be genetically near no gay and they look nearly europoid
If I reproduced with an Arab what would my kids look like ??

View attachment 437239
Very shit map.
Theres no caucasoids native anywhere here.

Stupid map as it never account for indivudal differences this is why you use pcas to count genetic differention
If I reproduced with an Arab what would my kids look like ??

I would expect it to look ethnic as fuck ngl bro you need a british foid or something north western euro then your kids will look north african

Stupid map as it never account for indivudal differences this is why you use pcas to count genetic differention
Idk where the fuck they found caucasoids near the Bering strait jfl whoever made that map is a retard

@reptiles do you know about celtic tribes who moved to anatolia? this is why some turks have red hair

Idk where the fuck they found caucasoids near the Bering strait jfl whoever made that map is a retard

Beringians as are as i'm aware are 1 of the furtherst things from whites possible
@reptiles do you know about celtics tribe who moved to anatolia? this is why some turks have red hair

It's why also some turks can pass as north western euro it's definitely closer than a average sand nigger and central asian also i have learned i don't think it's phyically possible for a pure african black or a asian chinese to fully ever produce white passing children within 2 gens unless their like afro american or the chink has some slave history like their far and I'm far their like me but x2 as far imagine
@reptiles do you know about celtics tribe who moved to anatolia? this is why some turks have red hair

It's why also some turks can pass as north western euro it's definitely closer than a average sand nigger and central asian also i have learned i don't think it's phyically possible for a pure african black or a asian chinese to fully ever produce white passing children within 2 gens unless their like afro american or the chink has some slave history like their far and I'm far their like me but x2 as far imagine

Beringians as are as i'm aware are 1 of the furtherst things from whites possible
The furthest thing from whites is pygmies, Native Americans and Siberians actually have some ancestry in common with Europeans (Ancient North Eurasian ancestry, native Americans have around 48% and Europeans have from 0%(Basques and Sardinians) to 20% (North Russians) )

@reptiles look at 1:20, celts created their first kingdom in central anatolia but sadly get massacred by shitskin greeks later

This map is wrong JFL

How Somali and Swedish are from the same race?

This map is bad
its not race, its just skull type, thats why there's "caucasoid" and "mongoloid" and "negroid", they're all just outdated anthropological terms for classifying skull types

The furthest thing from whites is pygmies, Native Americans and Siberians actually have some ancestry in common with Europeans (Ancient North Eurasian ancestry, native Americans have around 48% and Europeans have from 0%(Basques and Sardinians) to 20% (North Russians) )

So well go pygmies then but like the reason i said it is 1 of the most furthest is cause its been the most isoleted for the longest time has had the most genetic drift making it cluster far

How are Nig(g)erians caucasians?
They're not, all non Africans descend from East Africans so Somalis being somewhat genetically close to Euros makes sense

its not race, its just skull type, thats why there's "caucasoid" and "mongoloid" and "negroid", they're all just outdated anthropological terms for classifying skull types

Interesting

View attachment 437212

Here is a single PCA This is while quite accurate the issue is i don't think it includes the full complexity these 2 below are more accurate but still lack the depth required to know the true distance between races.

file:///C:/Users/ryhan/Downloads/Mota_Human_Origins_transversion_SNPs_global_PCA%20(1).pdf

But those 2 seemed suspect as fuck they put Chuvash near ghujrati bramhin and chauvash basically look like white europeans so i tried to look for a more accurate 1.And rest assured i found 1.

But that wasn't enough i need something on a truly global scale so i found this.

This is for any one interested i spent months trying to find all this.
Op are you aware you doxxed yourself?

• Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel
I acc have a serious question @reptiles why is my race Somali classed as caucasian in this map?
View attachment 437233
The map classifies all indo europeans as “caucasoid” which is why australia is also considered caucasoid. East Africa has a substantial middle eastern/north African population and somalia is included in that

Giphy 5

The map classifies all indo europeans as “caucasoid” which is why australia is also considered caucasoid. East Africa has a substantial middle eastern/north African population and somalia is included in that
i think it is the skull shape horn of africans have, it;s not got 100% negroid and not 100% caucasian features, many somalis/eritreans have straight nose loose hair thin lips etc, but dark skin

View attachment 437361

i think it is the skull shape horn of africans have, it;s not got 100% negroid and not 100% caucasian features, many somalis/eritreans have straight nose loose hair thin lips etc, but dark skin

I Don't Know About somlias but most eriteriams have on average 22 percent med

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
I Don't Know About somlias but most eriteriams have on average 22 percent med
yeah that's not surprising, many of them i see are pretty light skinned

Somalian I don't know about
50/50. Majority of us like me have a mixture (i.e. straight nose but big lips, loose hair but dark skin)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Somalians and eritreans are Caucasoid with different skin tone. they were mixed with australoids. and then negroids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 5632
How much do races genetically differ? 0.3%? Or is it a bit more?

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
Somalians and eritreans are Caucasoid with different skin tone. they were mixed with australoids. and then negroids.
Somalis and Eritreans have NO australoid ancestry whatsoever jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
How much do races genetically differ? 0.3%? Or is it a bit more?

we have a heterozygosity average of about 0.773 and we have a FST distance of about 0.12

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Alexanderr