Here is the genetic distance between races i will note each 1 in terms of which is the most accurate..

Shit is that subhuman
Fatyanovo?
No, but they were dark haired and eyed (Although they did undergo a process of depigmentation, still)
Mujtchina iz Bolschnevo
Ludi epochi bronzy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
ON PCA maps Yamnaya would not cluster with any modern population except perhaps some people in the Ural mountains
But they don't look like any modern population, the PCA maps dont represent appearance u have to realize.
For example finnish people are very Eastern shifted due to having minor siberian admixture, despite having very little EHG/ANE derived dna

1 The only way to compare yamnaya genes is to use very old skeletons and then comparing it to modern populations you have to do a lot of stuff to make sure the samples don't get contaminated sure but after that it seems near the euro cluster.

Also know the average euro has like 40 percent yamnaya genes.

2 I know PCA'S don't reference appearances but look at the own pic you posted

Looks psedo nordic to me i've seen many nords with that pheno

1 The only way to compare yamnaya genes is to use very old skeletons and then comparing it to modern populations you have to do a lot of stuff to make sure the samples don't get contaminated sure but after that it seems near the euro cluster.

View attachment 605007

Also know the average euro has like 40 percent yamnaya genes.

2 I know PCA'S don't reference appearances but look at the own pic you posted

View attachment 605012

Looks psedo nordic to me i've seen many nords with that pheno
Nordic pheno comes from LBK
Neolithic farmers that got depigmented due to moving to Germany
European Hunter gatherers (WHG/SHG) were cromagnoid

Nordic pheno comes from LBK
Neolithic farmers that got depigmented due to moving to Germany
European Hunter gatherers (WHG/SHG) were cromagnoid

You would need the LBK component to get the blonde hair and blue eyes however in terms of facial bones they look very nordic

You would need the LBK component to get the blonde hair and blue eyes however in terms of facial bones they look very nordic
LBK already had genes for blonde hair and blue eyes.
Around 30% of them were blue eyed, and something like 18% of them blonde haired.
Keep in mind that depigmentation was a continuous process in Europe and still is (Foids are choosing to fuck blue eyed guys even to this day)
Whereas Fatyanovo culture had literally not a single person with blue eyes

LBK already had genes for blonde hair and blue eyes.
Around 30% of them were blue eyed, and something like 18% of them blonde haired.
Keep in mind that depigmentation was a continuous process in Europe and still is (Foids are choosing to fuck blue eyed guys even to this day)
Whereas Fatyanovo culture had literally not a single person with blue eyes

But the main difference was the ancient samples were still closer to Europeans than sand niggers plus people like the georgians should not be called sand niggers or shit skins i see many white passing people

But the main difference was the ancient samples were still closer to Europeans than sand niggers plus people like the georgians should not be called sand niggers or shit skins i see many white passing people
Modern Europeans are just depigmented sandniggers though. And Southern Europeans are not even depigmented, just sandniggers.
Nordic phenotype - is the phenotype of a sandnigger with blonde hair.
If you want to talk about truly european phenos (WHG/SHG/BHG derived), then you are talking about Cro-Magnon phenotype
Dolichocephalic untermensch skull archaic occipital bun neanderthal browbridge weak gracile 50

And georgians aren't white passing, ur in some delusion. I've been to abkhazia as a child, they look and smell like curries

Modern Europeans are just depigmented sandniggers though. And Southern Europeans are not even depigmented, just sandniggers.
Nordic phenotype - is the phenotype of a sandnigger with blonde hair.
If you want to talk about truly european phenos (WHG/SHG/BHG derived), then you are talking about Cro-Magnon phenotype
View attachment 605075
And georgians aren't white passing, ur in some delusion. I've been to abkhazia as a child, they look and smell like curries

If were going into the cromagnon they look way more similar to native Americans in some instances.

Also i've seen white passing Georgians I wouldn't call them white but i wouldn't label them sand there like mid way points between shit and god basically.

If were going into the cromagnon they look way more similar to native Americans in some instances.

Also i've seen white passing Georgians I wouldn't call them white but i wouldn't label them sand there like mid way points between shit and god basically.
HUH?????????
Nigga what?

That's EHG from Oleni Ostrov, not WHG.
YES, EHG CAN LOOK LIKE NATIVE AMERICANS WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT?
EHG are 50-75% made up of ANE ancestry with the rest being WHG, Native Americans have around 42-48% ANE ancestry as well.
ANE = Taurid phenotype, not CroMagnoid
EHG also for the most part = Taurid phenotype, not CroMagnoid
I was talking about EUROPEAN HUNTER GATHERERS (SHG/WHG/BHG) JFL

That's EHG from Oleni Ostrov, not WHG.
YES, EHG CAN LOOK LIKE NATIVE AMERICANS WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT?
EHG are 50-75% made up of ANE ancestry with the rest being WHG, Native Americans have around 42-48% ANE ancestry as well.
ANE = Taurid phenotype, not CroMagnoid
EHG also for the most part = Taurid phenotype, not CroMagnoid
I was talking about EUROPEAN HUNTER GATHERERS (SHG/WHG/BHG) JFL

Would the cromagnon be most similar to the guy on the right also i just typed in cromagnon into google this is what came up

Here's an example of SOME EUROPEAN HUNTER GATHERERS RECONSTRUCTIONS (Cromagnoids)
WHG:
01 facial reconstruction mystery skull
Ts LaBrana1 skull free
Af5df02ba815d48d48b350bae15466c4

SHG:
05 facial reconstruction sussex
Images 1
GKOjF

BHG:
04 facial reconstruction sussex

Do any of them look Native american to you? NO
What u posted was EHG
:
Sunghir2
Unnamed 4

WHICH YES, they do look vaguely Native American

Would the cromagnon be most similar to the guy on the right also i just typed in cromagnon into google this is what came up

View attachment 605147
CroMagnon is a light pigmented Europeoid phenotype that is robust, brachycephalic, and archaic.

Here's an example of SOME EUROPEAN HUNTER GATHERERS RECONSTRUCTIONS (Cromagnoids)
WHG:
View attachment 605133View attachment 605134View attachment 605136
SHG:
View attachment 605141View attachment 605142View attachment 605145
BHG:
View attachment 605146

What u posted was EHG
:
View attachment 605150View attachment 605151

Those are the most archaic looks possible even the yamnaya look more modern minus the lochsour chad

Those are the most archaic looks possible even the yamnaya look more modern minus the lochsour chad
WHG has been living in an absolutely insane climate conditions in Europe since the ice age.
Keep in mind that during the Ice age Italy/Greece had the same type of climate as moden day siberia, and these motherfuckers were able to survive all the way up in Northern Germany (Literally treeless Tundra) by hunting mammoths
No shit they were archaic looking, they had to be this way to live in such insane climatic conditions.
Yamnaya didn't. Yamnaya were living in nice comfortable climate long after ice age ended

WHG has been living in an absolutely insane climate conditions in Europe since the ice age.
Keep in mind that during the Ice age Italy/Greece had the same type of climate as moden day siberia, and these motherfuckers were able to survive all the way up in Northern Germany (Literally treeless Tundra) by hunting mammoths
No shit they were archaic looking, they had to be this way to live in such insane climatic conditions.
Yamnaya didn't. Yamnaya were living in nice comfortable climate long after ice age ended

This seems like a extreme outlier he legit seems like a god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
WHG:
View attachment 605133View attachment 605134View attachment 605136
SHG:
View attachment 605141View attachment 605142View attachment 605145
BHG:
View attachment 605146

What u posted was EHG
:
View attachment 605150View attachment 605151

Also this would also mean native americans arent chinks

Also this would also mean native americans arent chinks
Native Americans aren't chinks.
Go back to your original PCA map, and look where Amerindian is.
They are 42-48% ANE (Caucasoid) with the rest being Mongoloid

This clusters the chukchi as way to close
Amerindian is halfway between Chukchi and fucking erzya on this map.
Erzya = Europeans

Guys, could you please tell me which phebo i resemble the most?

Attachments

• 20200821_081731.jpg
    20200821_081731.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 7
Taking into account my face structure

Amerindian is halfway between Chukchi and fucking erzya on this map.
Erzya = Europeans

So there like contacts then wouldnt they count as euro some what there certainly not sand

@reptiles do you know about celtic tribes who moved to anatolia? this is why some turks have red hair
Is red hair associated with Celts only?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I think because the redhaired turks are the descendants of these celtic tribes but idk about other countries
Nordic people also have red hair right. Thor in mythology has red hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702