Here is the genetic distance between races i will note each 1 in terms of which is the most accurate..

Somalians and eritreans are Caucasoid with different skin tone. they were mixed with australoids. and then negroids.

Highly doubt the Australoid claim they are some of the most distinct groups on the earth they have been isolated for nearly 10 millennia i highly doubt any genetic foreplay has occurred within the last 10 thousand years and even if it was 10 thousand years ago a new race basically gets created every 10 millennia.

Did you know whites didn't actually exist in the current form before 5 thousand years ago before that they looked like your typical arabs so even if it did occur the genetic drift over 10 thousand years changed the genes significantly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, hairyballscel and Aesthetics_III
Most of them have Caucasian skulls

Yup basically my theory is ancient africans fucked the whites that went back to africa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Mr.cope
Yup basically my theory is ancient africans fucked the whites that went back to africa.
Personally my tribe descends from an Arab man who emigrated here and married one of the natives

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and hairyballscel
Personally my tribe descends from an Arab man who emigrated here and married one of the natives

Good for you I guess i'm talking generally the mixing to produce the modern day ethiopian was produced by some really archiac arab or cromagnon fucking the ethiopians i say this cause the whole phenotype thing even says their a contact point between negroid and caucasoid.

>>Widespread African type, typical for regions with hot and dry climate. Ethiopids are characterised by very dark skin with a reddish tint, tight-curly hair, narrow, high nose, a tall, slender stature, and long heads and faces. Marked chin, thick lips. Different groups of Africa have been regarded Ethiopid, their common morphology sometimes results from adaption to a similar climate. Besides affinities to other Sub-Saharan Africans, they are linked to early Caucasoids who partially left and migrated back to Africa. <<

In other words Ethiopians are the oldest archaic forms of white possible or a mixed caucasoid that has diverged significantly over thousands of years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Most of them have Caucasian skulls
No their skulls are not "Caucasian" it is somewhat influenced by caucasians but it is an indigenous adaptation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
In other words Ethiopians are the oldest archaic forms of white possible or a mixed caucasoid that has diverged significantly over thousands of years.
Most studies put the admixture date in Ethiopia at 3000 years ago, so not archaic at all

The map is flawed. Sure, Somalis were raped by Arab conquerors, but they're not even half caucasoid.

Wrong the phenotype site said they shared overall characteristics to indo melanid which is roughly 60 percent Caucasoid 40 percent vedid you can actually see it in the skull shape the only non caucasoid traits is the chin in the somalias and as far as i'm aware
Most studies put the admixture date in Ethiopia at 3000 years ago, so not archaic at all

3 thousand years ? that's strange 1 how did that contact occur they have been the most isolated peoples on the earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Alexanderr and Deleted member 5632
Wrong the phenotype site said they shared overall characteristics to indo melanid which is roughly 60 percent Caucasoid 40 percent vedid you can actually see it in the skull shape the only non caucasoid traits is the chin in the somalias and as far as i'm aware
@BigBiceps we are white brothers in arms 🤝

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1680, Alexanderr and 2 others

3 thousand years ? that's strange 1 how did that contact occur they have been the most isolated peoples on the earth
Ethiopia has not been isolated at all, the horn of Africa had extensive cultural exchange with Sudan and Yemen in the pehistoric times, Ethiopia was the "Land of Punt" an important trading partner to Ancient Egypt, and possibly the Greeks, later Ethiopia developed into "Axum" a civilisation which traded with Egypt, Sudan, Saudia Arabia, India, Rome and even China. The Persian prophet Mani (died 274 AD) regarded Axum as one of the four greatest powers of his time, the others being Persia, Rome, and China, So Ethiopia was far from isolated. In sub saharan Africa it is the nation with the most historic contacts.
@BigBiceps we are white brothers in arms 🤝
Are you Somali? JFL at actually believing your tribes folklore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Ethiopia has not been isolated at all, the horn of Africa had extensive cultural exchange with Sudan and Yemen in the pehistoric times, Ethiopia was the "Land of Punt" an important trading partner to Ancient Egypt, and possibly the Greeks, later Ethiopia developed into "Axum" a civilisation which traded with Egypt, Sudan, Saudia Arabia, India, Rome and even China. The Persian prophet Mani (died 274 AD) regarded Axum as one of the four greatest powers of his time, the others being Persia, Rome, and China, So Ethiopia was far from isolated. In sub saharan Africa it is the nation with the most historic contacts.

Are you Somali? JFL at actually believing your tribes folklore

I don't mean the Somalians i mean the Australian aborigines

• Woah
Reactions: hairyballscel
I don't mean the Somalians i mean the Australian aborigines
my bad, i was replying to ur post about Ethiopians, either way Somalis aren't 60% Caucasoid with their skulls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and BigBiceps

View attachment 437212

Here is a single PCA This is while quite accurate the issue is i don't think it includes the full complexity these 2 below are more accurate but still lack the depth required to know the true distance between races.

But those 2 seemed suspect as fuck they put Chuvash near ghujrati bramhin and chauvash basically look like white europeans so i tried to look for a more accurate 1.And rest assured i found 1.

But that wasn't enough i need something on a truly global scale so i found this.

This is for any one interested i spent months trying to find all this.
This dude is the worst self hating incel I have seen yet.

my bad, i was replying to ur post about Ethiopians

Oh okay if their is a australian aboringe it's at best a proxy like with the Indians the asi isn't really onge but something distantly to it that diverged out so if their is some austroloid it is something completely divergent from the Australian aborigine
This dude is the worst self hating incel I have seen yet.

Dude i'm really not i've stopped the self hate as of late also half the time i was larping ngl however you are delusional to not see the good in a caucasoid skull were not talking european just caucasoid in general

Because they wuz aryans n shit
740full sara orrego

• Love it
Reactions: Krezo
that PCA is not performed correctly. I am a phd candidate in stats, and I tell you that such PCA is garbage.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Also, we are in 2020. PCA is so 2000s...

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Mca, factor analysis, multidimensional scaling(using bray curtis distance)...

Also what is off about the PCA'S i used they seem to be pretty accurate the sample size was massive as well also how inaccurate is a PCA to what extent is this PCA correct is the distances larger or smaller ?

Also the source i got this from is here.

Last edited:
Also what is off about the PCA'S i used they seem to be pretty accurate the sample size was massive as well also how inaccurate is a PCA to what extent is this PCA correct is the distances larger or smaller ?

Also the source i got this from is here.

Give me the code and i ll point it to you.

Issue is the guy that did this pca didnt say the coding used for this pca
It is done on correlation matrix. It should be done on covariance matrix. Also, euclidean distance is bot the best for biology. You rather use mahalanobis distance or bray curtis.

If my ancestry is central Russian but not near the border with Ukraine but on the volga river, where would I plot?
Kargopol is in far Northern Russia, and Belgorod is on Ukranian border, so where would I be on here?
My ancestors are also from around Volga I have the same question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Wow you have 50 percent yamnaya genes jesus lucky fucm
What are u talking about?
U dont know where from Volga he is from.
Also having yamnaya genes isn't something that makes a person chad, yamnaya were dark colored shitskins. WHG/EHG/BHG?LBK ancestry is chad

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 6892
What are u talking about?
U dont know where from Volga he is from.
Also having yamnaya genes isn't something that makes a person chad, yamnaya were dark colored shitskins. WHG/EHG/BHG?LBK ancestry is chad

The yamnaya were the purest even among whites and the yamnaya pheno is closest to nordic the highest people with yamnaya are the udmert people

The yamnaya were the purest even among whites and the yamnaya pheno is closest to nordic the highest people with yamnaya are the udmert people
The yamnaya had black hair and eyes, they weren't white and didnt have genes responsible for light pigmentation.
Only WHG, BHG, EHG?, and LBK did in europe

The yamnaya had black hair and eyes, they weren't white and didnt have genes responsible for light pigmentation.
Only WHG, BHG, EHG?, and LBK did in europe

Okay but those genes came in later genetically they were still close

Smh this fucking curry calling me a shitskin churka im slavic as fuck

so one is saying they were shitskins other saying they are nords who should I believe

I mean look at the pca i posted appenrtly its not fully accurate but i still would put it to around 60 to 80 percent accuracy the yamnaya were near west russians

Okay but those genes came in later genetically they were still close
At the very beginning, Yamnaya was a result of Samara EHG (100% of whom had brown eyes)
mixing with CHG (Who looked like modern caucasus shitskins, AKA not too white either)
So why, tell me please, would Yamnaya be white?
Whereas WHG, BHG, and SHG populations were up to 99% blue eyed

I mean look at the pca i posted appenrtly its not fully accurate but i still would put it to around 60 to 80 percent accuracy the yamnaya were near west russians
My ancestors are from around Volgograd idk what this means for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
ON PCA maps Yamnaya would not cluster with any modern population except perhaps some people in the Ural mountains
But they don't look like any modern population, the PCA maps dont represent appearance u have to realize.
For example finnish people are very Eastern shifted due to having minor siberian admixture, despite having very little EHG/ANE derived dna

My ancestors are from around Volgograd idk what this means for me
Ur just average central russian then.
So around 50% Proto- Indoeuro dna (Fatyanovo culture, Aka what that uneducated nigger refers to as Yamnaya)
30% local hunter gatherer (Dyakovo culture, aka actual white) dna
and 20% LBK from western europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Ur just average central russian then.
So around 50% Indoeuro dna (Fatyanovo culture, Aka what that uneducated nigger refers to as Yamnaya)
30% local hunter gatherer (Dyakovo culture, aka actual white) dna
and 20% LBK from western europe
Shit is that subhuman