• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 15827
exact thing happened to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ChristianChad, Corleone and 1 other person
got fvcked up for being a curry and not a creep
over

fuck those curryssss man im so angry

they gang rape innocent women and when women want to sue them, THE WOMEN WILL GET BEATEN UP
thats not normal

this guy jerking off on the street and the other curry is violent

i know indians/curryss you all are desperate and depressive but violence and raping/jerking on the street IS NOT A SOLUTION
YOU CUNTSSSSSSSSSSSS

they gang rape innocent women and when women want to sue them, THE WOMEN WILL GET BEATEN UP
thats not normal

i know indians/curryss you all are desperate and depressive but violence and raping/jerking on the street IS NOT A SOLUTION
YOU CUNTSSSSSSSSSSSS
Me too i really don't like indians, lmao they are 40M in UK

• So Sad
Reactions: exeight
This is your brain on PSL autism
PSL has nothing to do with it, he's just a weird guy jerking off in the street not harming anyone. Hasn't done anything to warrant being brutally kicked like that. That's permanent damage for a mf that old.

PSL has nothing to do with it, he's just a weird guy jerking off in the street not harming anyone. Hasn't done anything to warrant being brutally kicked like that. That's permanent damage for a mf that old.
Libertardian delusion. iT dOeSn'T aFfEcT yOu yes it does. The things that other people around you always affect you, and to pretend otherwise is just libertarian delusion. What if that guy had an STD and left his jizz around to be touched by random people?

The fact that every civilization in human history has had rules against this kind of behavior is not a coincidence. Only libertarians have ever been stupid enough to pretend like it doesn't matter.

Libertardian delusion. iT dOeSn'T aFfEcT yOu yes it does. The things that other people around you always affect you, and to pretend otherwise is just libertarian delusion. What if that guy had an STD and left his jizz around to be touched by random people?

The fact that every civilization in human history has had rules against this kind of behavior is not a coincidence. Only libertarians have ever been stupid enough to pretend like it doesn't matter.
I agree it wasn't right to say that he's not harming anyone. The problem I have is how the guy thought he was entitled to kicking him like that.

Man should have called the fucking police then instead of practically crippling him for the next few weeks. The indian just got decommissioned from his job for the next week. Was he a degenerate creep? Yes. Was the man entitled to kicking him like that? No.

I agree it wasn't right to say that he's not harming anyone. The problem I have is how the guy thought he was entitled to kicking him like that.

Man should have called the fucking police then instead of practically crippling him for the next few weeks. The indian just got decommissioned from his job for the next week. Was he a degenerate creep? Yes. Was the man entitled to kicking him like that? No.
I get what you're saying, but I don't really care. Don't be a creep in public.

thats not normal

YOU CUNTSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kys if you think this represents 1 percent of curries retards here see a few dumb asses do something and then blames the entire race next time a white guy rapes a white women some 1 should make a thread about whites need to stop raping.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Me too i really don't like indians, lmao they are 40M in UK

Well go fuck yourself then tbqh i never knew a population of 1 billion lives rent free in so many users on this site ngl.

Speak for yourself, not all of us are faggots that enjoy seeing oldcel curries fapping on public.
who said anything about enjoying that degenerate shit
call the cops just don't become a vigilantecel and fuck yourself and the other guy over

Rent free

:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Kys if you think this represents 1 percent of curries retards here see a few dumb asses do something and then blames the entire race next time a white guy rapes a white women some 1 should make a thread about whites need to stop raping.
of course are raping white guys too
never denied that.. but like 10% of the whole white population worldwide are raping and in the curry land its not 10%
its 40%

of course are raping white guys too
never denied that.. but like 10% of the whole white population worldwide are raping and in the curry land its not 10%
its 40%

Because Europe is a first world country with a strong rule of law india is a 3rd world country with high government corruption are you really stupid enough to think the 2 are compareable.

Because Europe is a first world country with a strong rule of law india is a 3rd world country with high government corruption are you really stupid enough to think the 2 are compareable.
you did it!
you said white men raping too

i said CURRY = RAPING THE MOST (EVEN GANG RAPING GIRLS) AND THE POLICE DO NOTHING

the backrounds (corruption) is irrelevant because i never denied it
i just said; curry is a raping monster and thats true

you did it!
you said white men raping too

i said CURRY = RAPING THE MOST (EVEN GANG RAPING GIRLS) AND THE POLICE DO NOTHING

the backrounds (corruption) is irrelevant because i never denied it
i just said; curry is a raping monster and thats true

White men rape more if you adjust for the fact that whites live in a fulky developed state with low crime index.

Also statically indians commit less crime than native whites as an aggregate.

If your talking about literal 3rd world migrants that arent even coming for work like with the refugee crisis thats another story and those are pakis not curries completely different ethnicity

White men rape more if you adjust for the fact that whites live in a fulky developed state with low crime index.

Also statically indians commit less crime than native whites as an aggregate.

If your talking about literal 3rd world migrants that arent even coming for work like with the refugee crisis thats another story and those are pakis not curries completely different ethnicity
yes you are right