Here my teeth. Braces or invasilign ?

L

looksmaxahi

Iron
Joined
Jun 15, 2023
Posts
152
Reputation
55
They are fucked up
IMG 3169

What can I do ?
 
if you under 18 just mew and dont eat soft foods invisalign messed me up
 
Theyre both the exact same but its just for preference.

I have invisalign and I used to have buckteeth and my 4 front teeth on the bottom row used to be horizontal instead of curving.
Invisalign fixed that but I never needed to have braces and had the teeth fix choice when I was 17 when braces look stupid asf
 
full extraction
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
Your midline is misaligned, good luck.
 
get invisalign for 10 teeth smile
 

Similar threads

feefz
Replies
7
Views
35
feefz
feefz
g…twinuzis
Replies
5
Views
49
g…twinuzis
g…twinuzis
fendii
Replies
6
Views
44
fendii
fendii
KurdishMogger
Serious Braces
Replies
2
Views
46
i<3cats
i<3cats
Norwood.c3l
Replies
3
Views
30
.Cooper.
.Cooper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top