Here’s My Problem with BlackpillERs (Response to “Here’s My Problem with the Blackpill”)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
@PseudoMaxxer wrote a post about his problem with the blackpill:

Like it’s a never ending cycle of fucking dispair, and the fact is that if any of you meet a real life chad you will ALWAYS find a way to tell him that it’s over:

You’re 6’1 instead of 6’4? over.
You’re 6x4.5 instead of 8x6? over.
Your eyes are A30 instead of A10? over.

I disagree with his characterization of the blackpill (he’s right about something, which I’ll get to later). He thinks the blackpill is about “if you’re not Chad”. He thinks the blackpill is centered around normies feeling jealous of Chads.

That’s not what the blackpill is. The blackpill is about “if you’re subhuman”. The blackpill is (and its community used to be) centered around the vantage point of the subhuman truecel who can only wish to be treated like a regular person and to live a normal life. The blackpill wasn’t meant to turn into a Chad-worshipping fagfest; it was about inceldom.

Thinking that the blackpill is about “if you’re not Chad” is my problem with blackpillERs. Looksmaxing going mainstream has shifted the central vantage point of the blackpill community from incel-centric to Chad-centric.

The 3 examples that @PseudoMaxxer listed in his post are not a problem with the blackpill itself but rather with the modern blackpill community.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, m0ss26, bluemcdonalds and 4 others
TL;DR:

Blackpillers in 2024 think the blackpill is about “normie versus Chad”.

But the OG blackpill is about “incel versus normie”, and Chads were used only as evidence to show the importance of looks; Chads themselves were not the community’s central focus.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EggKing, SnowDiles, Deleted member 49130 and 10 others
For me it’s all a fagfest as you said, and not only that.

It’s a cope for even normies (so not even death tier subhumans) to stay home and LDAR all day long.

“Ooops, my Gonial angle is 140 instead of 115…guess it’s over:feelshehe:” type shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, bluemcdonalds, qqpkp and 1 other person

It’s a cope for even normies (so not even death tier subhumans) to stay home and LDAR all day long.

“Ooops, my Gonial angle is 140 instead of 115…guess it’s over:feelshehe:” type shit

Cope. I don’t buy the claim that belief in blackpill turns otherwise hardworking people into lazy rotters. Blackpill attracts people who’re already lazy rotters. Blackpill complaining isn’t an excuse but a pasttime.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Deleted member 32485
TL;DR:

But the OG blackpill is about “incel versus normie”, and Chads were used only as evidence to show the importance of looks; Chads themselves were not the community’s central focus.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, scrunchables and thecel
Cope. I don’t buy the claim that belief in blackpill turns otherwise hardworking people into lazy rotters. Blackpill attracts people who’re already lazy rotters. Blackpill complaining isn’t an excuse but a pasttime.
no, you’re too positive about this stuff.

I personally don’t give a fuck about any of these incels, but most of them are kids coming from tiktok and ruining their lives at 14 after posting their faces here and getting flamed.

They start becoming more and more aspie to the point where they stop going out and talking to people. This place ruins you.

Maybe it’s my bad, saying the black pill ruins you. What ruins yo is this forums and the people inside them (other than a few good users).

You should take the info you need and get the fuck out here, no need to argue with anyone.

But yeah, if it wasn’t that i’m living with other people and i’m forced to talk to people i would have be done for. Totally over for me, but i guess im lucky and i didn’t let this place turn me into some aspie incel.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and thecel
They start becoming more and more aspie to the point where they stop going out and talking to people. This place ruins you.

I doubt this is true.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I doubt this is true.
what happened to you after 3 years being here? bro you literally went trans what are you talking about “i doubt this is true”

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, efidescontinuado and thecel
Yes, the fixation on Chads and aesthetic top 0.0001%s is detrimental to self-improvement and a realistic view of your situation.

IRL Chads and even Chadlites are so obscenely rare that they're not your competition - except on Tinder in competitive cities. Realistically, you ought to focus on looking better than MTNs and not be mogged by HTNs.

• +1
Reactions: Spergi, efidescontinuado and thecel
what happened to you after 3 years being here? bro you literally went trans what are you talking about “i doubt this is true”

My social skills are better now than when I joined. I always had gender dysphoria. Spending time here didn’t make me an aspie (if I am, I already was prior) nor make me trans.

Needless to say, a singular anecdotes has little worth. I’m 1 data point, and I may very well be an outlier. Got more examples than just me?

• +1
most of them are kids coming from tiktok
tik tok kiddos were never intended to become the main audience of this forum.

before the trend, chances were if u found this place you were already mentally ill/aspie/social outcast.. the forum was a home for ostracised socially maladjusted individuals and actual incels before ppl from tik tok started joining in droves.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, PseudoMaxxer and thecel
TL;DR:

I agree the doctrine has been perverted by retards who forgot what the entire point of what self-improvement was about.

Now they are just constantly chasing narcissistic unrealistic standards and telling themselves how “over” it is for everybody

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
TL;DR:

normie = incel in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apathy, Spergi and thecel

you’ll never get kissed if you don’t have his bones

047123FA D8FE 4A6A 9007 999FE642A010

• JFL
the only real blackpill is that its impossible to get an attractive girl if you are below a certain looks threshold which is like around 6psl or so

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, m0ss26, shabby890 and 3 others
t
TL;DR:

then again .org will forget about this and go back to worshipping chads over and over again

• JFL
Holy @thecel With another all time classic thread

• Love it
@edgemaxx who does this describe hmm 🤔 🤔🤔🤔

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
@PseudoMaxxer wrote a post about his problem with the blackpill:

I disagree with his characterization of the blackpill (he’s right about something, which I’ll get to later). He thinks the blackpill is about “if you’re not Chad”. He thinks the blackpill is centered around normies feeling jealous of Chads.

That’s not what the blackpill is. The blackpill is about “if you’re subhuman”. The blackpill is (and its community used to be) centered around the vantage point of the subhuman truecel who can only wish to be treated like a regular person and to live a normal life. The blackpill wasn’t meant to turn into a Chad-worshipping fagfest; it was about inceldom.

Thinking that the blackpill is about “if you’re not Chad” is my problem with blackpillERs. Looksmaxing going mainstream has shifted the central vantage point of the blackpill community from incel-centric to Chad-centric.

The 3 examples that @PseudoMaxxer listed in his post are not a problem with the blackpill itself but rather with the modern blackpill community.
If you believe in blackpill in 2024 there's something wrong with you

• Woah
TL;DR:

truth. FAGS should know.

• +1