Here's my thoughts on country and race

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

和平统一,振兴中华
I was born in Malaysia, grew up in Canada, and studied in the US. You can change your passport and visa. You can also change your accent, cultural values and outlook. But you cannot change your DNA. I am Chinese first and foremost, not Malaysian, Canadian or American.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
I was born in Malaysia

Fakecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 8165, Collagen or rope and 5 others
Why are the Chinese so patriotic

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
I am half medd and proud of my medd heritage

@Biggdink OP Disproves the just be asian stereotype. :hnghn: How is a Han pretty boy like op is KHHV at 25?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 16215
I was born in Malaysia, grew up in Canada, and studied in the US. You can change your passport and visa. You can also change your accent, cultural values and outlook. But you cannot change your DNA. I am Chinese first and foremost, not Malaysian, Canadian or American.
Be proud that you eat rice and not pussy. Women can cause drama and are rather difficult to deal with sometimes. But you need not worry about that, we'll take care of the vaginas. You take care of that rice. And like a dragon of the sea, that Abyss monster...ugh, wait, my bad, I'm thinking Godzilla.

Hold on...

Ah!

And like the dragon of the sky that roams with fierce justice but love for his Chinaman, become the rice that his feet will rest upon from a night of avenging the Chinaman's foes.

They are brainwashed by their government’s propaganda
This is the actual propaganda, West/US is the actual aggressor in that region

@Biggdink OP Disproves the just be asian stereotype. :hnghn: How is a Han pretty boy like op is KHHV at 25?
He’s a volcel, he was getting so much attention he had to run away to the usa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Collagen or rope and Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16215