Here’s the REAL reason men want virgins.

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Diamond
It means he wants a woman who is too inexperienced and naive to call out his bullshit, not a woman who is “pure.” Purity has nothing to do with it.

I grew up christian fundie, indoctrinated into believing I was some sort of “lesser being” who’s only purpose was to serve a man.

The cycle goes like this:

1. Step 1: groom impressionable young girls by telling them their purpose is to serve their husband and they are worth nothing if not a wife and mother. When they believe this they are “good members of the faith”
  2. Step 2: romanticize marriage pregnancy and childbirth, make it sound “all wonderful” while leaving out all of the bad details (such as divorce rates, pain and complications with childbirth, etc)/ restricting access to outside sources and media
  3. Step 3: Since they’re groomed into believing in things like “soulmates” “god’s destiny” “My Prince Charming” “my one true love who I will be with forever” they settle for the first man who gives them attention.
  4. Step 4: sex outside of marriage is a “sin” so they rush to aisle to get married to the first man who gives them attention, they marry and start having babies (birth control is also a sin, how convenient) while they’re extremely young and uninformed. When the man treats them badly they don’t know any different because they’ve never been in any other serious relationships before and they don’t know they deserve better because they don’t have anything to compare it to, and divorce gets you shunned. So they stay.
Step 5: they have daughters and the cycle starts over again.

After being abused, I raised my standards and filtered out all the bad men. Any slightest hint of a red flag and I was gone. Because of it, I found a man who pulls his equal share of the housework and income, is a pro choice feminist, anti conservative, and is kind, loyal, respectful.

But I only found him because most men I went on dates with didn’t make the cut.

“I don’t talk about politics.” Cut off.

“I think whether a woman gets an abortion or not should depend on the situation.” Cut off.

“I think a both parties should work but the woman should take care of all the housework.” Cut off.

“I’m a moderate.” Cut off.

“What’s your body count” Cut off.

To summarize, the idea is men want virgins because the less men a woman has been with men = less likely to have experienced abuse or mistreatment of some sort, = more naive/ more likely to tolerate bad treatment.

I don’t what christian girl needs to hear this today, but you’re not better then the rest of us. Being “pure” doesn’t make you more of a woman. That’s not why he likes you. You’re not special. He likes you because he thinks he can manipulate and take advantage of you.

Be smart ladies, and have higher standards! If you date a man who views you as property, stop and think about what eventually happens to property. property has an expiration date and when it gets old it gets thrown away. Similar to how many of these men are unfaithful after pregnancy and aging takes its toll on the body.

As a wise redditor once commented on one of my previous posts: “don’t play this game, young women. It’s inevitably designed for you to lose.”

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sudanguy, Xangsane, BitchBoy and 8 others
cucked soyddit post

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GreedIcon, wishIwasSalludon, Eternal_ and 18 others
water af boring site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, ZaC, datboijj and 2 others
In case the /s wasn't obvious:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Wall of cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, bloomercel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
dnr faggot. kys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, user123456, bloomercel and 1 other person
To summarize, the idea is men want virgins because the less men a woman has been with men = less likely to have experienced abuse or mistreatment of some sort, = more naive/ more likely to tolerate bad treatment.

Congratulations, you have the logic of a retarded female feminist

• +1
Reactions: notchaddam and user123456
Congratulations, you have the logic of a retarded female feminist
it's not actually my post JFL, it's a post from r/TwoXChromosones, obviously the cope is real here.

• +1
Reactions: notchaddam
It means he wants a woman who is too inexperienced and naive to call out his bullshit, not a woman who is “pure.” Purity has nothing to do with it.

I grew up christian fundie, indoctrinated into believing I was some sort of “lesser being” who’s only purpose was to serve a man.

The cycle goes like this:

1. Step 1: groom impressionable young girls by telling them their purpose is to serve their husband and they are worth nothing if not a wife and mother. When they believe this they are “good members of the faith”
  2. Step 2: romanticize marriage pregnancy and childbirth, make it sound “all wonderful” while leaving out all of the bad details (such as divorce rates, pain and complications with childbirth, etc)/ restricting access to outside sources and media
  3. Step 3: Since they’re groomed into believing in things like “soulmates” “god’s destiny” “My Prince Charming” “my one true love who I will be with forever” they settle for the first man who gives them attention.
  4. Step 4: sex outside of marriage is a “sin” so they rush to aisle to get married to the first man who gives them attention, they marry and start having babies (birth control is also a sin, how convenient) while they’re extremely young and uninformed. When the man treats them badly they don’t know any different because they’ve never been in any other serious relationships before and they don’t know they deserve better because they don’t have anything to compare it to, and divorce gets you shunned. So they stay.
Step 5: they have daughters and the cycle starts over again.

After being abused, I raised my standards and filtered out all the bad men. Any slightest hint of a red flag and I was gone. Because of it, I found a man who pulls his equal share of the housework and income, is a pro choice feminist, anti conservative, and is kind, loyal, respectful.

But I only found him because most men I went on dates with didn’t make the cut.

“I don’t talk about politics.” Cut off.

“I think whether a woman gets an abortion or not should depend on the situation.” Cut off.

“I think a both parties should work but the woman should take care of all the housework.” Cut off.

“I’m a moderate.” Cut off.

“What’s your body count” Cut off.

I don’t what christian girl needs to hear this today, but you’re not better then the rest of us. Being “pure” doesn’t make you more of a woman. That’s not why he likes you. You’re not special. He likes you because he thinks he can manipulate and take advantage of you.

Be smart ladies, and have higher standards! If you date a man who views you as property, stop and think about what eventually happens to property. property has an expiration date and when it gets old it gets thrown away. Similar to how many of these men are unfaithful after pregnancy and aging takes its toll on the body.

As a wise redditor once commented on one of my previous posts: “don’t play this game, young women. It’s inevitably designed for you to lose.”
Yh no shit that’s exactly why I want a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, Deleted member, czwarty and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, standardcel and LooksmaxxHopeful
In case the /s wasn't obvious:

I say this all the time but woman dont want to see other woman happy
Like this isnt a hey I'm looking out for you
No this is a hey I'm bringing you down with me cause I'm jealous of younger girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and LooksmaxxHopeful