It's ok to be a little ugly as a man.

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Gold
It's even masculine, depending on weather you are charismatic type of ugly.
Such as Vincent Cassel or Pete Davidson.

Men that are too handsome such as O'pry just look gay and extremely uncanny. And many women don't even fck with them like that. (He got cucked by a Normie currie after all)

Honestly the ideal couple is a Stacy plus an ugly hot men. :ogre:
May be coping but men shouldn't be the "pretty" things. I think the more feminine a woman is the more she would be open to dating a man who looks a little rough. It's usually mtbs who want pretty men.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and autistic_tendencies
good cope , like for effort

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, theonewhocantascend, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
It's even masculine, depending on weather you are charismatic type of ugly.
Such as Vincent Cassel or Pete Davidson.

Men that are too handsome such as O'pry just look gay and extremely uncanny. And many women don't even fck with them like that. (He got cucked by a Normie currie after all)

Honestly the ideal couple is a Stacy plus an ugly hot men. :ogre:
May be coping but men shouldn't be the "pretty" things. I think the more feminine a woman is the more she would be open to dating a man who looks a little rough. It's usually mtbs who want pretty men.
Real.
niggas here are just too obsessed with psl. Bro I swear all the dudes I see women lusting over on tiktok are MTNs and weak HTNs with good hair and skin and leaness. That's all what you need need attract women, be lean, have a good jawline, have good hair (very important), clear skin, and don't look deformed

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Real.
niggas here are just too obsessed with psl. Bro I swear all the dudes I see women lusting over on tiktok are MTNs and weak HTNs with good hair and skin and leaness. That's all what you need need attract women, be lean, have a good jawline, have good hair (very important), clear skin, and don't look deformed
You just described a HTN retard , do you how good things have to go in your life to get a good jaw line, hair and clear skin , not exactly OP idea of “ a little rough “

• +1
Reactions: rteme and butterworld
Real.
Most people are just so subhuman that tall+ fairly jacked+ not deformed face is already enough to be above average tbh.
Most of the things you mentioned are pretty easy to achieve, unfortunately a good jaw is pretty rare though :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Only applies if your tall

• +1
Most people are just so subhuman that tall+ fairly jacked+ not deformed face is already enough to be above average tbh.
Most of the things you mentioned are pretty easy to achieve, unfortunately a good jaw is pretty rare though :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I meant jawline, not jaw. By jawline I mean have a lean angular jawline, it doesn't have to be chad tier in terms of width and ramus length, just be lean

You just described a HTN retard , do you how good things have to go in your life to get a good jaw line, hair and clear skin , not exactly OP idea of “ a little rough “
Yeah definitely not.
A little rough is a fairly attractive guy (no major failos some halos here and there, nothing major like a10s and hunter eyes just some average halos ) but that hops too much into ogre territory, at least by PSL standards that is.

Usually when a feminine women is with someone is with these types of men.
Very rare too see them with equally masculine or ugly women. Guess opposites attract.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

• JFL