Heres why your actually an incel even if you can get laid

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Now the title is confusing but im gonna relate it to a christian teaching of taking extraordinary vs ordinary means to achieve something.

If your father is sick with a terminal illness, Christianity requires you to care for him and feed him (ordinary means), but doesnt require you to have your dad admitted to the most prestigious hospital that you cant afford (extraordinary means)

The same principle can be applied to celibacy, if you have to travel to third world countries and/or betabux to an extreme degree, you are still an incel. If you cant get laid in your ordinary circumstances, INCEL. I could go to south east asia and get laid (maybe) but thats ridiculous, id never go to those lengths. So I am still an incel technically because I cant get laid in my normal circumstances without severely jestermaxxing or dating way down.

If you have to really on LTBs/subhumans to get lays, this still counts as being an incel if we use the principles aforementioned.

I am an incel, clavicular out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, ChiraqJihad, fuxkdakikez and 36 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Birdcell, 97baHater and 7 others
@ElTruecel @i_love_roosters @Gengar @NotCarv

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, ElTruecel, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
Cope youre a fakecel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Autismcel, Deleted member 60051 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler, humanoidsub7 and sub5c3l
Now the title is confusing but im gonna relate it to a christian teaching of taking extraordinary vs ordinary means to achieve something.

If your father is sick with a terminal illness, Christianity requires you to care for him and feed him (ordinary means), but doesnt require you to have your dad admitted to the most prestigious hospital that you cant afford (extraordinary means)

The same principle can be applied to celibacy, if you have to travel to third world countries and/or betabux to an extreme degree, you are still an incel. If you cant get laid in your ordinary circumstances, INCEL. I could go to south east asia and get laid (maybe) but thats ridiculous, id never go to those lengths. So I am still an incel technically because I cant get laid in my normal circumstances without severely jestermaxxing or dating way down.

If you have to really on LTBs/subhumans to get lays, this still counts as being an incel if we use the principles aforementioned.

Also never having looksmatch gf = incel

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, dna_cel, Recessed Life and 9 others

Cel means can’t get sex

If you can get sex constantly your not a incel, you sound like those self proclaimed Femcels

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: 97baHater, Autismcel, Allornothing and 5 others
high iq, repped and read everything

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Cel means can’t get sex

If you can get sex constantly your not a incel, you sound like those self proclaimed Femcels
women cant be incel though because they are women

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Clavicular
unless you're having sex with 7 psl + women you are a virgin because it doesn't count as sex below that, it's just bestiality.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, Spergi, Autismcel and 11 others
is @Axii the incel god cuz how he never had sex

• +1
This is pretty much what I mean when I say a lot more zoomers are incel than people think high IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, scrunchables and <6PSLcel
unless you're having sex with 7 psl + women you are a virgin because it doesn't count as sex below that, it's just bestiality.
Nice hyperbole bro but the thread is unironically correct. If your a HtN and can only get ltb lays your still an incel JFL

This is pretty much what I mean when I say a lot more zoomers are incel than people think high IQ thread
Thank you saar

Mirin the Christian reference. I never understood niggas who go to SEA, the foids there are ugly as shit. I've had chances with LTBs, but I never acted cuz I feel filthy and as if I'm polluting myself. As of now, I'm an incel too :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Clavicular
Mirin the Christian reference. I never understood niggas who go to SEA, the foids there are ugly as shit. I've had chances with LTBs, but I never acted cuz I feel filthy and as if I'm polluting myself. As of now, I'm an incel too :feelscry:
Figured id tag another Christian bhai.

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
shit post ngl

Thanks for reminding me fella

• So Sad

Only subhumans are interested in me but no way I'm fucking a globina, I preffer being incel until I get my MTB. If Chads are fucking LTB it means we're still screwed up, have some standards men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, proxyy and gymislife
Only subhumans are interested in me but no way I'm fucking a globina
So your not an incel according to normal standards here but you are an incel according to my high iq principles

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
So your not an incel according to normal standards here but you are an incel according to my high iq principles
But I say legit subhumans, no one wants to fuck something ugly I preffer staying a virgin if that's the best I can do since I'm MTN. It's demoralizing if you fuck true ugly women @Clavicular, stop it.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
95% of men are incels, minimum

• +1
@ElTruecel @i_love_roosters @Gengar @NotCarv
Yea if you have to geomaxx it’s over shouldn’t even count as true ascension. However I’d say mtbs are easier to slay than subhuman foids as Miami is hypergamous extremely slutty 2 PSL garbage for example. It’s way to slay some chronically online rotting MTB than some generic NT landwhale or those hoodrat foids

is softmaxxing considered ordinary or extraordinary means

is softmaxxing considered ordinary or extraordinary means
Soft is ordinary, id even consider some stuff like rhino genio ordinary too

Something like OBO or BSSO is pushing it but thats a different conversation

• +1
Reactions: onyxpilled
Fix the formatting nigga DNR

Yea if you have to geomaxx it’s over shouldn’t even count as true ascension. However I’d say mtbs are easier to slay than subhuman foids as Miami is hypergamous extremely slutty 2 PSL garbage for example. It’s way to slay some chronically online rotting MTB than some generic NT landwhale or those hoodrat foids
Yea but if i cant date my looksmatch im in the same boat, i shouldnt have to date down to LTB to loose my celibacy so im still similar to a truecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and ElTruecel
Did someone here actually read this genuine question?

• Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Yea but if i cant date my looksmatch im in the same boat, i shouldnt have to date down to LTB to loose my celibacy so im still similar to a truecel
if you can’t date your looksmatch it’s over this applies to 99% of men. Very few men can be like Cuffem and date above their looksmatch

• +1
100% agree but anything more than a haircut/Nt/being in a healthy bmi not even kinda jacked and its probs over for you.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Clavicular
I understand what you are saying but that is a pessimistic view, just be happy to get SEA girls

• +1
Reactions: onyxpilled and Clavicular
Nice hyperbole bro but the thread is unironically correct. If your a HtN and can only get ltb lays your still an incel JFL
This isn’t even the definition of incel

Incel = Involuntarily Celibate

If you’re a HTN and you’re able to have sex with a woman, even if they’re LTB, it means you’re not a celibate

• Hmm...
Failed Chad couldn't fuck a HTB atleast, too much autism? A Chad came to the gym and robbed the girl I was talking to, I got lifemogged in my face.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Soft is ordinary, id even consider some stuff like rhino genio ordinary too

Something like OBO or BSSO is pushing it but thats a different conversation
Yeah I totally agree with this honestly. Unless like you have like 1 outstanding flaw (such as needing rhino), I would consider multiple surgeries extraordinary. The lines are blurry but the concept is very true

• +1

If you’re a HTN and you’re able to have sex with a woman, even if they’re LTB, it means you’re not a celibate
Your stupid if you think the official definition completely encompasses the cultural understanding of the label

if you cant be happy getting laid ill assume your brain is not working well,maybe depression idk,

over for your depressed brain.:incel:

• +1

99+ tinder likes in 1 day sounds incel bro
They cant be all ltbs
Biggest fakecel on .org Youtube and tt

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Klasik01
Real af

• +1

Bro we need a new term for what I described in my legit high iq thread

Your stupid if you think the official definition completely encompasses the cultural understanding of the label
You’re offending actual incels on this forum

So is OP, OP has mental issues regarding his looks and knows himself he can slay

Genuine incels that struggle to even talk to women, let alone fuck them, you’re gonna skim right over the fact that the definition applies to them?

Fucking greycels

You’re offending actual incels on this forum

So is OP, OP has mental issues regarding his looks and knows himself he can slay

Genuine incels that struggle to even talk to women, let alone fuck them, you’re gonna skim right over the fact that the definition applies to them?

Fucking greycels
I literally try to jestermax for girls all the time and it doesnt even work so how am i disregarding genuine inceldom