Heres why your actually an incel even if you can get laid

hit niggers with baseball bats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Clavicular
Now the title is confusing but im gonna relate it to a christian teaching of taking extraordinary vs ordinary means to achieve something.

If your father is sick with a terminal illness, Christianity requires you to care for him and feed him (ordinary means), but doesnt require you to have your dad admitted to the most prestigious hospital that you cant afford (extraordinary means)

The same principle can be applied to celibacy, if you have to travel to third world countries and/or betabux to an extreme degree, you are still an incel. If you cant get laid in your ordinary circumstances, INCEL. I could go to south east asia and get laid (maybe) but thats ridiculous, id never go to those lengths. So I am still an incel technically because I cant get laid in my normal circumstances without severely jestermaxxing or dating way down.

If you have to really on LTBs/subhumans to get lays, this still counts as being an incel if we use the principles aforementioned.

I am an incel, clavicular out.
preach bratha amen

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
You’re offending actual incels on this forum

So is OP, OP has mental issues regarding his looks and knows himself he can slay

Genuine incels that struggle to even talk to women, let alone fuck them, you’re gonna skim right over the fact that the definition applies to them?

Fucking greycels
shut up nigger. I don’t really know this guys reputation, but his point is valid. If your doing all of that (dating down, getting lots of surgery, geomaxxing) your still an incel. It’s not a crazy concept

• +1
I literally try to jestermax for girls all the time and it doesnt even work so how am i disregarding genuine inceldom
Because you made this post with the hopes of trying to be an incel

IMG 1182

This is you

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and infini
shut up nigger. I don’t really know this guys reputation, but his point is valid. If your doing all of that (dating down, getting lots of surgery, geomaxxing) your still an incel. It’s not a crazy concept
I’m not reading what you said, you resorted to using a racial slur to be edgy and cool, you’re still a loser greycel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld, kiyopon and Clavicular
Now the title is confusing but im gonna relate it to a christian teaching of taking extraordinary vs ordinary means to achieve something.

If your father is sick with a terminal illness, Christianity requires you to care for him and feed him (ordinary means), but doesnt require you to have your dad admitted to the most prestigious hospital that you cant afford (extraordinary means)

The same principle can be applied to celibacy, if you have to travel to third world countries and/or betabux to an extreme degree, you are still an incel. If you cant get laid in your ordinary circumstances, INCEL. I could go to south east asia and get laid (maybe) but thats ridiculous, id never go to those lengths. So I am still an incel technically because I cant get laid in my normal circumstances without severely jestermaxxing or dating way down.

If you have to really on LTBs/subhumans to get lays, this still counts as being an incel if we use the principles aforementioned.

I get what you mean but if youre fucking regularly you're not really celibate

• +1

Homosexual logic right here

• +1
agree can you rate some1 I'll tag u

Not sure how the ordinary and extraordinary hospital service metaphor adds up but instead reverses the two in quality of the outcome. Seeing as how better hospital quality as an extreme defeats the extreme way of breaking inceldom via geomaxxing compared to the norm (but harder for some) option which is dating your looksmatch in your area.

hot avi

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
0 Logic in this thread tbh.

What is an incel?
A member of a group of people on the internet who are unable to find sexual partners despite wanting them.

If you are getting sex you aren't a incel by definition. The moment you brought religion in it was invalid.

I understand your point if you have to put in 10x effort just to get the woman you are most likely an incel.

Most guys usually have to go the route of LTR. If you constantly can't get hookup easily or with small effort then you are an incel.

Most guys will have to get an LTB or MTB with a long term relationship or HTB with a long-term relationship if they are in LTB-MTB role.

Well ok for example an incel that hires a prostitute is still an incel, no?
Therefore, some means of getting sex makes you still an incel, including geo, surgery to an extreme, and jerster

Cel means can’t get sex

If you can get sex constantly your not a incel, you sound like those self proclaimed Femcels
Nearly every ltn (nonfat) guy could get sex constantly if they went for landwhales, by ur definition they aren't incel perse but those are extreme circumstances, OP's definition is far better

0 Logic in this thread tbh.

What is an incel?
A member of a group of people on the internet who are unable to find sexual partners despite wanting them.

If you are getting sex you aren't a incel by definition. The moment you brought religion in it was invalid.

I understand your point if you have to put in 10x effort just to get the woman you are most likely an incel.

Most guys usually have to go the route of LTR. If you constantly can't get hookup easily or with small effort then you are an incel.

Most guys will have to get an LTB or MTB with a long term relationship or HTB with a long-term relationship if they are in LTB-MTB role.

View attachment 2838815
Shit reply cuz i was just redefining celibacy I just clickbaited the title

Nearly every ltn (nonfat) guy could get sex constantly if they went for landwhales, by ur definition they aren't incel perse but those are extreme circumstances, OP's definition is far better
Exactly, i can fuck a disgusting whale right now but to stoop that low is just gross. Im still a cel because i dont wanna stoop that low

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Exactly, i can fuck a disgusting whale right now but to stoop that low is just gross. Im still a cel because i dont wanna stoop that low
You are lying download hinge or something u can get pussy easy stfu

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler, Deleted member 60051 and Clavicular

Since you are sooo low inhib can you post pics of that one tall chick you fucked? The one you met at the party?

Last edited:
Damn not even getting tagged anymore. Brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and Deleted member 60051
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 60051

I don't think Western society is normal. I mean it is a new "normal", but at the same time it's intrinsically sick. The female dating pool in the West is full of fake people who want other people to match them. Simply having sex with the average one of these without jestermaxxing though isn't hard, and if you cannot do it it's definitely due to "autism". It means you cannot say much without saying much.

Bump

Last edited:
  • +1
Ai nvrm u ruined it
JFL You know before I replied that I hesitated if my response was gonna result in you refusing to post a pic lmao

Kinda like when you’re texting a foid and any little fucking thing can be an “ick”

• JFL
Wow so this is a bold revelation @Clavicular

So none of your slays are hot girls?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
I purposefully obfuscate whether i slay or not
Nah if the guy you’ve shown us is actually you then you’re one of the more legit slayers

Even your real name is such a white boy fuckboy name

ive tried to explain this to my friends who flex their 30+ bodies so often

an ltb slay is worse than just waiting to get an actual proper one, ur quite literally lowering ur own value and establishing in your mind that this is the type of girls ur able to slay lmao

an actual good looking non incel person wouldnt even consider the realm of slaying anything under mtb unless extremly halod by their body or something else

• +1

Agreed nigga if you cant fuck what you find attractive you're incel

• +1