GonorrhoeaGobbler
Follow my footsteps — our paths shall never cross.
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2025
- Posts
- 17,577
- Reputation
- 28,946
sometimes he's short skulled with a round jaw sometimes he's warrior skulled and 7,5psl
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
nah it's all erasAging bro aging
Man discovers angles and lightingView attachment 5702990View attachment 5702992
sometimes he's short skulled with a round jaw sometimes he's warrior skulled and 7,5psl
Man discovers angles and lighting
ik his face didn't physically change but damn it's suprising how much your face can change even when there is no lens distortiondifferent ages bro
17k post user discovers lens distortionView attachment 5702990View attachment 5702992
sometimes he's short skulled with a round jaw sometimes he's warrior skulled and 7,5psl
I can't be arsed to look for examples but you can genuinely look like 2 different people depending on angles and lighting on the photosAging bro aging
adamView attachment 5702990View attachment 5702992
sometimes he's short skulled with a round jaw sometimes he's warrior skulled and 7,5psl
he's too leanI can't be arsed to look for examples but you can genuinely look like 2 different people depending on angles and lighting on the photos
View attachment 5703049View attachment 5703051View attachment 5703052
U can see that in some photos he has that recessed canine fossa hollow cheeks look in some it looks shallow
It's not just that hes lean he also got lucky with good (basically non existent) fat padshe's too lean
how we feelIt's not just that hes lean he also got lucky with good (basically non existent) fat pads
My chin and mandible aren't as wide and prominent and I have shit fat pads so in certain lighting I look like a fat bloated nigger if it highlights my fat pads even though I'm lean
No skill just @haxhow we feel
View attachment 5703096@hax
Wait I'mma put this as my sig
i've never felt more dissapointed in my life after posting thisWait I'mma put this as my sig