hernan dragos face is inconsistent

GonorrhoeaGobbler

GonorrhoeaGobbler

Follow my footsteps — our paths shall never cross.
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Posts
17,577
Reputation
28,946
1790624730289
1790624746615


sometimes he's short skulled with a round jaw sometimes he's warrior skulled and 7,5psl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Aox Ofwar and Resonant
Aging bro aging
I can't be arsed to look for examples but you can genuinely look like 2 different people depending on angles and lighting on the photos
1000088702
1000088701
1000088700

U can see that in some photos he has that recessed canine fossa hollow cheeks look in some it looks shallow
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Resonant and valentine
he's too lean
It's not just that hes lean he also got lucky with good (basically non existent) fat pads

My chin and mandible aren't as wide and prominent and I have shit fat pads so in certain lighting I look like a fat bloated nigger if it highlights my fat pads even though I'm lean
 
  • JFL
Reactions: valentine
It's not just that hes lean he also got lucky with good (basically non existent) fat pads

My chin and mandible aren't as wide and prominent and I have shit fat pads so in certain lighting I look like a fat bloated nigger if it highlights my fat pads even though I'm lean
how we feel
1000108735
@hax
 
  • JFL
Reactions: hax and Aox Ofwar

Similar threads

werewollf
Replies
27
Views
210
jbranop
jbranop
hexum.dnd
Replies
1
Views
36
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
looksmaxxing_
Discussion Hexum VS Hernan
Replies
2
Views
39
tansel
tansel
ESR
Replies
15
Views
115
asurax100
asurax100
truedexy
Replies
3
Views
92
Junbae
Junbae

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top