He’s dead. He is fucking dead.

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,527
Reputation
34,800
I killed him cunt

I told him he would die


The tgun who eats slop and is a chud is dead

I swear

My eyes turned yellow and green and looked possessed for 50 seconds after I did the ritual.

I was in flow state

Now he’s dead. It’s time to ascend.

I will be chadlite in 8 weeks.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bat, inceliusndius, skool and 7 others
"muh my threads get a lot of engagement muh" gtfo nigger :ICANT::ICANT:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TrueAfghan, WannaBe6', inceliusndius and 4 others
what if i send a picture of your house here
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan, WannaBe6', inceliusndius and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan, inceliusndius and chang cypionate
I killed him cunt

I told him he would die


The tgun who eats slop and is a chud is dead

I swear

My eyes turned yellow and green and looked possessed for 50 seconds after I did the ritual.

I was in flow state

Now he’s dead. It’s time to ascend.

I will be chadlite in 8 weeks.
?
 
  • +1
Reactions: NeoAscendant
Wtf I'm reading , are you gonna take the rest for 8 weeks so your body can rest to be a chad??? Or what ? :hnghn:
 
Big cock and Asian? Where on earth :lul:
Image

the big cock asian transfer student
 
  • JFL
Reactions: nuclear.schizo and inceliusndius
not a single person got the meme 💔
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

thekey
Replies
34
Views
165
thekey
thekey
rsj
Replies
11
Views
108
Informationcapitali
Informationcapitali
Amuzant
Replies
18
Views
86
voks
voks
simematic
Replies
5
Views
31
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
65
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

  • inceliusndius
  • Jawrwin
  • secretslider
  • MemorableMoron
Back
Top