Heterochromia will be mine

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Stole the Jewish Magic 👺
Melantan 2 with sterile water and DSMO in my left eye while I use a modified form of bastardos formula in the right

Unhinged mad scientist looksmaxxer

I will win

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Chintuck22, silencio and 13 others
@plukee wtf bro!!

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
Just be lazy and buy lighteyez drops for more money lol. Or be even lazier and use contacts

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and MakinMogReturns
Eye color is legit cope. I can barely tell when someone has blue eyes irl, like I see some girl randomly and realize damn she has blue eyes like it’s so irrelevant and it doesn’t change my perspective on them bc bines are law

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, HTN_Mentalcel and sportsmogger
Just be lazy and buy lighteyez drops for more money lol. Or be even lazier and use contacts
I have literally everything in the ingredients list of thst product, 40 empty eye droppers, dmso, and sterile water

Not paying 50 a bottle + shipping

• Woah
Reactions: plukee
like I see some girl randomly and realize damn she has blue eyes like it’s so irrelevant and it doesn’t change my perspective on them bc bines are law
Ok well that's your perception of the importance of eyes, statistically there's no difference but heterochromia is a wild card so you can't really pretend to know if it'll go well

I'm 5"6 bro, got a good face but I need to be genuinely spectacular to make up for it, whatever or not it's important doesn't mean I shouldn't pursue it

Gotta be heavy heavy looksaxxed at 5"6 to be actually "hot" (with lifts as a given)

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Maalik and Fiqh
How do your eyes look now, any pics?

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Good luck nigg

Meanwhile I get it in under two weeks with subliminals, and you blind yourself with shitty chemicals from China

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, pentamogged9000, silencio and 6 others
How do your eyes look now, any pics?
Don't wanna post pics publicly anymore

If this shit works tiktok game or sum is viable innit

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
I think I partially blinded myself in one eye with the formula

Just steviewwondermaxx theorem

Eye color is legit cope. I can barely tell when someone has blue eyes irl, like I see some girl randomly and realize damn she has blue eyes like it’s so irrelevant and it doesn’t change my perspective on them bc bines are law
not at all- eye color can help you a lot if you're deathnik

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Melantan 2 with sterile water and DSMO in my left eye while I use a modified form of bastardos formula in the right

I will win
Honestly a really good idea, heterochromia is very spectacular to see (hope it's not a looksmin lmao) and if it does end up damaging vision long term you won't be completely fucked

not at all- eye color can help you a lot if you're deathnik
Eye color maxing is only useful if you're above average looking.

Honestly a really good idea, heterochromia is very spectacular to see (hope it's not a looksmin lmao) and if it does end up damaging vision long term you won't be completely fucked
I've been running it for months and recently realized the method of action I'm going for is not the best one

So I'm just using better ingredients that are way less harsh than I was before

Instead of super potent Inhibitors like kojic and shit for most of my drops I'm using glutathione mostly

The pure shit from a vial too

But melanotan 2 should work in like a month tbh it is way easier conceptually I expect this will really start to cook soon

I've been running it for months and recently realized the method of action I'm going for is not the best one

Instead of super potent Inhibitors like kojic and shit for most of my drops I'm using glutathione mostly

But melanotan 2 should work in like a month tbh it is way easier conceptually I expect this will really start to cook soon
what about the ingredients from the lighteyez product dmso X, their best working one? (500 dollars jfl)

wait melanotan is for darkening right?

Eye color maxing is only useful if you're above average looking.
nah. IMO a good feature is always good, even if everything else is ass.
think of the many boneless kids that become tiktokmaxxed due to one or two good features like collagen.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and enchanted_elixir

you once said you were pouring hydroquinone in ur eyes
JFL
BlindGymMax in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

I will win
I AM JUST WAITING FOR AESTHITIC'S PRIMAL METHOD

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

I will win
darkening one eye and lightening the other is an interesting idea,
however,

In the end people will jsut accuse you of wearing contacts anyway jfl

normcucks: Gaygymmax is wearing contacts haha

gaygymmax; no im not!!
Crying hair wojak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and enchanted_elixir

I will win
lmk if u get results

• +1
darkening one eye and lightening the other is an interesting idea,
however,

In the end people will jsut accuse you of wearing contacts anyway jfl

normcucks: Gaygymmax is wearing contacts haha

gaygymmax; no im not!!
View attachment 2625537
Maybe but not from people I know irl, I have 1 friend and a bunch of chill coworkers I could tell the truth to with no issue I literally lifemog all of them just from the idea alone if it comes alone with physical proof, I'd be the talk of the town

nobody but random customers will accuse me and they prob won't get that good of a look, if it's slow in the store and a hot girl comes in boom easy conversation and I sound smart asf

You disregard that this is fucking mad scientist shit, if they really push me ill just tell them the truth with less specificity and they'll think im a genius bruh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik
what about the ingredients from the lighteyez product dmso X, their best working one? (500 dollars jfl)
Yeah its garbage overpriced dogwater

I can sell 200 bottles for 300 dollars it's cheap as shit to make and I'm sure it is for them too

brb boutta go blind for .3 psl

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Glacier
I accidentally put melanotan in my right eye lmao

I compensated with extra bleaching agents and glutathione I anticipate darkening happens much faster so this was a big slip up

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
Based, use the eye serum in BOTB

I will win
MY MAD SCIENTEST BRETHREN!! I KNEW YOU WOULD STILL BE DOING THIS SHIT LMAOOO

• JFL
pm me current results i need to get back on ts

• +1
pm me current results i need to get back on ts
If ur eyes are blue brodie I anticipate this is like 1-2 months to to turn then green

Turning them blue is what's hard

Idk how I never thought of this I could've been noticably heterocromic months ago

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and looksmidder
you once said you were pouring hydroquinone in ur eyes
JFL
BlindGymMax in 2024
Oh no doubt, still on a daily basis

It's a hardcore tyrokinase inhibitor it does work, takes very small amount, and also smells better than every other bag of mystery powder I have

Like all of them are disgusting chemicals and hydroquinione smells like mint

I will win
So… how’d it go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and odux
So… how’d it go
Slow asf tbh

Increasing uv light exposure though I wasn't really doing it enough for my left eye

Right eye kinda mid but better

Not really worth posting pics, if I was successful I'd wait until I mogged and go on YouTube without saying a word to yall mfs tbh :ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
Slow asf tbh

Increasing uv light exposure though I wasn't really doing it enough for my left eye

Right eye kinda mid but better

Not really worth posting pics, if I was successful I'd wait until I mogged and go on YouTube without saying a word to yall mfs tbh :ogre:
Wdyt of thr manuka honey thing for eye color

Wdyt of thr manuka honey thing for eye color
Eh I could try it

But brother I use hydroquinone in my eyeballs it would be a downgrade most likely

I'm going really hard on the melanin Inhibitors and bleaching agents for the right side, for about a month, it should be obvious whether or not there value.

And hydroquinone doesn't even hurt for too long tbh, stings like hell just for a few seconds

Eh I could try it

But brother I use hydroquinone in my eyeballs it would be a downgrade most likely

I'm going really hard on the melanin Inhibitors and bleaching agents for the right side, for about a month, it should be obvious whether or not there value.

And hydroquinone doesn't even hurt for too long tbh, stings like hell just for a few seconds
Man just do it for a year, if you just get a few shades lighter after a whole year… I dont even know homie. Is it worth it at that point or not

modified form of bastardos formula in the right
Superseded by my thread

Superseded by my thread
Do you have results

I will win
Very light Gray & Very Light Green mogs, hope you get it

• +1
Haven't tried it yet and I already have green eyes, maybe will do next year if someone confirms it
Well I ask because...

"superceded by my post"

No results, and you stole that whole thread from bastardo 😭

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Well I ask because...

"superceded by my post"

No results, and you stole that whole thread from bastardo 😭
Lmao, yeah that's what happened
Everything I said doesn't work, so don't bother