EYE BRIGHTENING METHOD THAT ACTUALLY WORKS

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Possibly a big mistake reveling this but here we go

As most of you know melanin turns everything into brown poopo shitskin, it's main function is to provide protection against solar radiation
The same happens in the eye

In the eye, melanin-containing cells are localized in the uveal tract (iris, ciliary body, choroid), and in the retinal pigment epithelium (RPE).
This makes the iris the most outer part of the eye that contains melanin, the cornea and anterior chamber are transparent

Eye color is determined by the following process
From blue to hazel to brown eye color depends on the level of melanin pigment stored in the melanosome “packets” in the melanocytes of the iris. Blue eyes contain minimal amounts of pigment within a small number of melanosomes. Irises from green–hazel eyes show moderate pigment levels and melanosome number, while brown eyes are the result of high melanin levels stored across many melanosomes

These melanossomes are within a structure called melanocytes, which migrate to other structures to provide protection

A number of genes are involved in regulating the amount of melanin produced, among which the ones that control the enzyme tyrosinase are the most important
The enzyme tyrosinase (TYR) catalyzes the first steps of melanin formation – the formation of l-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine (l-DOPA) from the amino acid l-tyrosine as well as dopaquinone from l-DOPA. Defects in the production or function of tyrosinase lead to a decrease or no production of both types of melanins. Studies of two sheep breeds showed that when tyrosinase activity was higher, the coat colors produced were darker and with a greater variety, while a lower level of tyrosinase activity showed the opposite. Albinism is a disorder associated with the mutation of the tyrosinase gene.
Other genes responsible for melanosome and melanin formation are ATP7A, Dct, GPNMB, MLANA, TYRP1, SLC45A2, and RAB38. Mutations in TYR and TYRP1 have been studied extensively due to their role in melanin biosynthesis.

Now, the goal is to apply something that breaks down melanin
Hydrogen peroxide is a natural bleach material, I say natural because it's involved in body functions
Bleaching of eumelanin has been studied in model systems consisting of synthetic dopa-melanin and various concentrations of hydrogen peroxide, molecular oxygen, and copper(II) ions at neutral and alkaline pH. The data show that at neutral pH, in the dark, metalion-free melanin is very resistant to oxidation by hydrogen peroxide. However, the rate of bleaching of melanin, induced by H202 is significantly accelerated by illumination from UVA-visible light, Bound-to-melanin copper(II) also accelerates the bleaching of melanin with the efficiency dependent on concentration of H202 and oxygen. It suggests possible involvement of melanin-copper complexes in Fenton-like processes. The formation of hydroxyl radicals during melanin bleaching has been concluded on the basis of the electrochemical detection of hydroxylation products of salicylate used as OH scavenger. Redox conversion of bound-to-melanin copper ions was monitored by EPR spectroscopy and direct measurement of melanin Cu(II) complexes. It has been shown that melanin copper(I) complexes were readily oxidized by either oxygen or hydrogen peroxide. The data indicate that bleaching of melanin is a complex process with two distinct stages, reversible oxidation of the hydroquinone moieties of melanin followed by irreversible reactions of the monomers that lead to degradation of the melanin polymer.

A melanin-Cu complex enhances the effect of hydrogen peroxide, but in vivo it might not be achievable or not be ideal
They used a copper nitrate

Copper has been shown to regulate melanin production, in a concentration dependent manner by regulating the enzyme tyrosinase
At lower concentrations it increases melanin biosynthesis but in higher concentrations it seemed to act as a tyrosinase inhibitor, big news if this can be applied in vivo
The tyrosinase cofactor copper greatly enhanced melanin biosynthesis at 5.3 x 10(-6) M, while 1 x 10(-8) M 3,4-dihydroxy-l-phenylalanine hastened pigmentation. The copper-chelating agent KCN and the tyrosinase inhibitor tropolone decreased melanin production at the same concentration of 1 x 10(-5) M

This might be explained by the fact that melanin binds to metals to protect the body although the authors refer to the concentration of melanin as melanin biosynthesis, so who knows about the underlying process
(melanin) protects cells from metal toxicity by binding metals (Macaskie and Dean 1991)
If anyone wants to dig further go ahead, here you might find something

Now continuing with h2o2
With an alkaline environment the bleaching is highly effective but we have to work at a neutral ph in vivo
Synthetic dopa-melanin is a remarkably stable polymer. For instance, we did not observe any changes of optical properties of melanin that was exposed to 0.2 M H202 for several days. In strongly alkaline solution, where ionization of phenolic hydroxyl groups occurs (22), the reactivity of melanin increases and bleaching of the pigment becomes apparent within hours or even minutes of its incubation in H2o2. At pH 9, in 0.15 M H2o2, the absorbance of melanin decreases by 20% within the first 4 h of the incubation, with little consecutive changes (Fig. la). Copper ions, complexed to melanin, accelerated the initial rate of melanin bleaching by a factor of two (Fig. lb).
And here are the results both in dark and light conditions with h2o2 and it combined with the copper

Bleaching of melanin in the dark was compared with light-induced processes. Under the conditions studied, visible and near-UV light enhanced the initial rate of melanin bleaching in 0.15 M H202 by a factor of 10. A common hydroxyl radical scavenger, such as benzoate, at 50 mM concentration, had no effect on melanin photobleaching.
Now I could go on with explaining a few more things but I already made my point

I must also mention that the study below says that h2o2 can up the tyrosinase activity by mirroring the quantities of it, not sure who was the nigger that wrote this, idk what that means, but the consequences might be signaling the increase of melanin production
So while h2o2 bleaches in the short term it may cause melanin production to bounce back again
It is concluded that hydrogen peroxide, formed by the systems, accounts for the elevation of tyrosinase level. When tyrosinase activities determined by 5-S-CD formation were compared to enzyme amounts found by RIA, the ratios of these values were always constant. This fact indicates that the increase in the tyrosinase activities was not due to an activation of the enzyme, but mirrored the quantities of enzyme protein present in the samples. On the basis of our findings, it is assumed that hydrogen peroxide is a regulator of tyrosinase in normal melanocytes and melanoma cells.

Now to show that this shit actually does something this is what happens when you pour 35% h2o2 on your hands
This is likely the result of chemical irritation not removing melanin immediate, I think, maybe it's because of that too

Don't bleach your face with this jfl

H2O2 is normally sold at 3% (v/v) for safety reasons but it causes oxidative damage, obviously

Now for potential eye drops you would want a fraction of that, never 3% or more, the study mentioned concentrations of less than 1mM, I'm not doing the conversions rn but it's likely 1/100 of 3% or less, start low to test if you get eye irritation or something, in vitro is completely different than in vivo, you must go slow and evaluate what's happening to reduce risks.

If someone wants to expand and try something with the copper please be my guest.

YOU SHOULD TRY THIS
THIS COULD BE YOU, ALL THE NEGRALINAS AND POJEETAS YOURS
JUST DROP HYDROGEN PEROXIDE ON YOUR EYEBALLS AND CALL IT A DAY

• +1
Reactions: SDPmaggot, bluderbra, silencio and 1 other person

As most of you know melanin turns everything into brown poopo shitskin, it's main function is to provide protection against solar radiation

View attachment 2876990View attachment 2876999View attachment 2877007

This makes the iris the most outer part of the eye that contains melanin, the cornea and anterior chamber are transparent

View attachment 2877046
These melanossomes are within a structure called melanocytes, which migrate to other structures to provide protection
View attachment 2877055View attachment 2877051

A number of genes are involved in regulating the amount of melanin produced, among which the ones that control the enzyme tyrosinase are the most important

View attachment 2877061

Hydrogen peroxide is a natural bleach material, I say natural because it's involved in body functions

A melanin-Cu complex enhances the effect of hydrogen peroxide, but in vivo it might not be achievable or not be ideal

Copper has been shown to regulate melanin production, in a concentration dependent manner by regulating the enzyme tyrosinase
At lower concentrations it increases melanin biosynthesis but in higher concentrations it seemed to act as a tyrosinase inhibitor, big news if this can be applied in vivo

View attachment 2877122

This might be explained by the fact that melanin binds to metals to protect the body although the authors refer to the concentration of melanin as melanin biosynthesis, so who knows about the underlying process

Now continuing with h2o2
With an alkaline environment the bleaching is highly effective but we have to work at a neutral ph in vivo

And here are the results both in dark and light conditions with h2o2 and it combined with the copper
View attachment 2877144View attachment 2877146

I must also mention that the study below says that h2o2 can up the tyrosinase activity by mirroring the quantities of it, not sure who was the nigger that wrote this, idk what that means, but the consequences might be signaling the increase of melanin production
So while h2o2 bleaches in the short term it may cause melanin production to bounce back again

Now to show that this shit actually does something this is what happens when you pour 35% h2o2 on your hands
This is likely the result of chemical irritation not removing melanin immediate, I think, maybe it's because of that too
View attachment 2877165

H2O2 is normally sold at 3% (v/v) for safety reasons but it causes oxidative damage, obviously

Now for potential eye drops you would want a fraction of that, never 3% or more, the study mentioned concentrations of less than 1mM, I'm not doing the conversions rn but it's likely 1/100 of 3% or less, start low to test if you get eye irritation or something, in vitro is completely different than in vivo, you must go slow and evaluate what's happening to reduce risks.

If someone wants to expand and try something with the copper please be my guest.

YOU SHOULD TRY THIS

View attachment 2877187View attachment 2877200
making my eyes blind with this bro:(:(:( im high iq!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Sixdaysinfallujah66, Thebbcmaxxer and 1 other person

View attachment 2876990View attachment 2876999View attachment 2877007

View attachment 2877046
View attachment 2877055View attachment 2877051

View attachment 2877061

View attachment 2877122

Now continuing with h2o2

View attachment 2877144View attachment 2877146

View attachment 2877165

YOU SHOULD TRY THIS

View attachment 2877187View attachment 2877200
Oh yeah, this time It will work just like the other 2000 threads about eye brightening

• +1
Reactions: reputation, Dontknowan and Kaz
blind chad with a10 eyes > clearsighted t50 ethnic joke

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), HTN_Mentalcel, exkira and 4 others
Too much scientific jargon I don’t care to understand

Explain laymen’s terms
It's literally in laymen’s terms
Hydrogen breaks down melanin therefore make a solution that your eyes can safely tolerate and your eyes get lighter
This is may be how honey works in previous made stacks

Also manuka honey in particular is high in the dicarbonyl methylglyoxal which contributes further

Finally I can become Brahmin!

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
It's literally in laymen’s terms
Hydrogen breaks down melanin therefore make a solution that your eyes can safely tolerate and your eyes get lighter
This is may be how honey works in previous made stacks View attachment 2877233

Also manuka honey in particular is high in the dicarbonyl methylglyoxal which contributes further
View attachment 2877239
ok but there is no way im risking my eyesight listening to an autist on .org

ur basically just suggesting to literally put hydrogen peroxide in your eyes? if this is a thing why have people not capitalized on it yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, exkira, greycel and 3 others
Lmao I remember using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening and I fucking screamed when it hit my gums they went white for a whole week

ok but there is no way im risking my eyesight listening to an autist on .org

ur basically just suggesting to literally put hydrogen peroxide in your eyes? if this is a thing why have people not capitalized on it yet
I'm suggesting 1/100 or less of 3%, but this is what I get for talking to 15 yos
Your undeveloped permanently damaged brains will never get it

Lmao I remember using hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening and I fucking screamed when it hit my gums they went white for a whole week
Again it's all about concentration and time of action, it must be diluted and washed of later to stop the effect

• +1
Reactions: iamthenight, zura and distance decay
making my eyes blind with this bro:(:(:( im high iq!!
Legit, you NEED tyrosinase.
You don’t want less melanin OP, you want less conversion of brown melanin (brown eyes) as opposed to yellow melanin (blue eyes).

FUCKING MASSIVE UPDATE
YOU BETTER READ EVERY SINGLE MOLECULE

The following chart show the effects of each compound on melanin production

When considered in linear terms, L-DOPA, glucose, and copper sulfate showed the greatest influence on pigment production.

I don't think you can mess much with L-dopa, just don't supplement if your goal is decreasing melanin or supplement if you want to get tanned easily and have more dopamine

Glucose is implicated here but is due to being an energy source of the fungus in the study, doesn't translate to humans
For example, Sun et al. [21], reported that glucose concentration affects both mycelial growth and melanization in A. auricula, as this carbon source provides energy for cellular activities as well as melanin biosynthesis in this fungus. This explanation can be applied to our results, as the increase in pigment production at high DOPA concentration requires a large amount of energy, which is provided by the high concentration of glucose.

Tyrosine is the amino acid that serves as a substrate, so more of it means more melanin production, don't supplement with it

Glutamic acid also seems to up tyrosinase activity, so reducing it may be beneficial
Although glutamic acid did not show a positive effect on pigment production (Fig. 1), it is also required in high concentrations to obtain greater melanin production in the presence of L-DOPA (Fig. 2C). A similar result was reported by Wu et al. [31], which observed an increased production of extracellular melanin by Rhizobium radiobacter with an increasing concentration of glutamic acid. These results can be explained by the stimulation of tyrosinase enzyme activity, which consequently increases melanin synthesis, as reported by Palumbo et al.

Now I previously touched on the copper mechanism but this new piece of data just corroborated its importance

To recap low concentrations increase melanin production a lot and over a threashold it massively reduces it
View attachment 2877122

It's probably not safe to over apply concentrated copper solution on your eyes

So the solution might be the exact opposite
Try to remove as much copper from the site

Here is a schematic representation showing copper as a cofactor in melanin production

And a study showing that a drug that chelates copper inhibits tyrosinase

This is the exact mechanism of kojitic acid
It lights skin by chelating copper

Tyrosinase, a copper-containing protein, is the rate-limiting enzyme for the first step of melanin biosynthesis [4]. Tyrosinase catalyzes the hydroxylation of l-tyrosine to 3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA) and the further oxidation to dopaquinone [5]. Thus, tyrosinase inhibition results in a direct decrease of melanin synthesis in melanocytes, followed by a decrease in melanin deposition in keratinocytes.
kojic acid as an inhibitor of tyrosine activities has led to its use as a cosmetic ingredient for skin whitening [6]. Kojic acid chelates copper ions, resulting in the non-competitive inhibition of tyrosinase
Just to show the function of tyrosinase

KOJITIC ACID IS THE MAIN INGREDIENT OF THESE EYE DROPS

Alpha-arbutin is also a potent copper chelator even more so than kojitic acid according to this study

In this patent the authors specify a formulation

Eye drops for the medical, healing and / or aesthetic effect on the eye and / or the area around the eye, with the eye drops changing the pigment density and / or amount of pigment in the iris of the eye and / or as a result of which the eye drops smooth out skin folds is achieved and / or whereby a reduction in hyperpigmentation around the eye is achieved by the eye drops.

Eye drops after Claim 1, the ingredients being dissolved in water including the ingredients: L-glutathione, α-arbutin (hyaluronic acid) and kojic acid, these ingredients making up a 25% proportion of the eye drops, and methylsulfonylmethane, with methylsulfonylmethane in particular a 20% proportion on the eye drops.

Eye drops after one of the Claims 1 or 2 , further comprising the ingredients: resveratrol, with resveratrol making up in particular a 10% proportion of the eye drops, and zinc oxide, with zinc oxide making up in particular a 10% proportion of the eye drops.

Eye drops after one of the Claim 2 or 3 , additionally comprising: cucumber extract, with cucumber extract making up in particular a 5% proportion of the eye drops, and hyaluroidase, with hyaluroidase making up in particular a 21% proportion of the eye drops.
Eye drops after one of the Claims 2 to 4th , further comprising: vitamin C, with vitamin C in particular making up a 5% proportion of the eye drops, and licorice extract, with licorice extract making up in particular an 11% proportion of the eye drops.

Eye drops after one of the Claims 2 to 5 , additionally comprising: Manuka honey, with Manuka honey in particular making up 40% of the eye drops. Eye drops according to one of the preceding claims, wherein the L-glutathione, the hyaluronic acid, in particular as α-arbutin, and the kojic acid are dissolved in water, in particular in a ratio of 1: 4.

Eye drops according to one of the preceding claims, wherein the ingredients are naturally occurring and / or are endogenous substances. Eye drops according to one of the preceding claims, wherein the eye drops contain the ingredient hyaluronidase.

The main ingredients are kojitic acid and alpha arbutin, and apart from adding an antioxidant the rest is a waste of money

Also note that "x% proportion on the eye drops" is not indicative of the concentration used

Concentration is probably pretty low, likely less than 1%

You can buy the powder and add it to some cheap eye drops solution

OR...
Find some skin serum with safe ingredients and dilute it with an eye drop solution

• +1
Reactions: iamthenight, 97baHater and ErbCel
0 REPLIES
IT'S OOOOVER

OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER

OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER

OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid and ErbCel
View attachment 2882036View attachment 2882036View attachment 2882036

FUCKING MASSIVE UPDATE

View attachment 2881929

I don't think you can mess much with L-dopa, just don't supplement if your goal is decreasing melanin or supplement if you want to get tanned easily and have more dopamine

Glucose is implicated here but is due to being an energy source of the fungus in the study, doesn't translate to humans

Tyrosine is the amino acid that serves as a substrate, so more of it means more melanin production, don't supplement with it

Glutamic acid also seems to up tyrosinase activity, so reducing it may be beneficial

Now I previously touched on the copper mechanism but this new piece of data just corroborated its importance

To recap low concentrations increase melanin production a lot and over a threashold it massively reduces it
View attachment 2877122

Here is a schematic representation showing copper as a cofactor in melanin production
View attachment 2881928

View attachment 2881978

View attachment 2882027

Alpha-arbutin is also a potent copper chelator even more so than kojitic acid according to this study
View attachment 2882031

The main ingredients are kojitic acid and alpha arbutin, and apart from adding an antioxidant the rest is a waste of money

Also note that "x% proportion on the eye drops" is not indicative of the concentration used

OR...
Find some skin serum with safe ingredients and dilute it with an eye drop solution
Hmm what about copper defeiency from zinc overdose?

FUCKING MASSIVE UPDATE

View attachment 2881929

View attachment 2877122

View attachment 2881928

View attachment 2881978

View attachment 2882027

View attachment 2882031

OR...
Thats a lot of fucking words bro could i get a quick summary?

Whats the safest method you’ve found? Keep doing what i’m doing or switch it up?

Hmm what about copper defeiency from zinc overdose?
It probably does something over some months but you don't want to crash your levels too much
Local targeting will always be superior in this case

Thats a lot of fucking words bro could i get a quick summary?

Whats the safest method you’ve found? Keep doing what i’m doing or switch it up?
You lazy ass skip the quotes I summarize it along the way

UPDATE

Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid or EDTA can be a good agent to chelate copper too
It's commonly used to treat heavy metal poisoning

BETTER YET THERE ARE EDTA EYE DROPS ON THE MARKET
They are used to remove calcium deposits from the eye

• +1
Reactions: iamthenight
Bump
Reminder that @ElBastardo stack is irrelevant