Heteroflexiblemaxxing?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I have been aware for a few years now how giga high my SMV is to gay guys, it's like i'm catnip to them. I experimented today with turning my tinder account search feed to include both genders, and in 10 minutes i get 5 likes, 2 of which are super likes... while on straight tinder i get at best 2 per day, some days none.

It's the same story on all other dating apps, set the account to gay and i get flooded with likes and messages. Even IRL gay guys hit on me.

I mean at this point i feel so starved of affection and being desirable that my life would be great if i was gay/bi or at least open to that sorta thing. Imagine having tons of options and endless amounts of adoration and affection, ENDLESS.

Is there any way i can brainwash myself to be gay/bi? I feel like that's the only way i will ever be loved at this point in time.

• JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 12146, Melo95 and 2 others
Sissy hypno, also tittyminati max

I am also high SMV among gays for some reason but this is a low i will never steep down to sorry OP

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and sergeant blackpill
Another fagget to the ignore list. It's good that they allowed them to come to the surface.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
I am also high SMV among gays for some reason but this is a low i will never steep down to sorry OP
It feels like a cruel joke by god, let's give him heterosexuality but lets also make him only attractive to guys.
Another fagget to the ignore list. It's good that they allowed them to come to the surface.
:soy:

Gays like almost every type of guy more, you're not an anomaly. How will you brainwash yourself? People turn gay from fucked up hormones in the womb and/or child abuse when young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146