Hexarelin vs Ipamorelin

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I'm starting my heightmaxxing journey very soon, however still need to finish off my stack. Its between Ipamorelin and Hexarelin. One lasts longer and is weaker and one has a shorter half life but more strong (very simplified explanation). I'm using either one alongside a stack of Aromasin, Pharma Grade Hgh and Cjc 1295 with DAC. I wanted to get input from users here which I should incorporate into this stack.

@awesomemc101
@MTMM
@Osie
@HernanDrago
@sigbeta
@BrahminBoss

Napolein, the incel chemical

93407E50 8006 4C68 935A FC9E27545E58

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Consider Arimidex as it’s not permanent like Aromasin. (lowkey read that in a thread here i haven’t bothered to confirm it).

I prefer Ipamorelin because it has less reported side effects, especially the prolactin ones and it lasts longer yea.

might get hated for saying this but add Mk677 as it does work lol. You’ll need to glucose test with it but you should already be doing that with cjc

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I'm starting my heightmaxxing journey very soon, however still need to finish off my stack. Its between Ipamorelin and Hexarelin. One lasts longer and is weaker and one has a shorter half life but more strong (very simplified explanation). I'm using either one alongside a stack of Aromasin, Pharma Grade Hgh and Cjc 1295 with DAC. I wanted to get input from users here which I should incorporate into this stack.

@awesomemc101
@MTMM
@Osie
@HernanDrago
@sigbeta
@BrahminBoss
Use Ipamorelin. Hexarelin is more potent and more growth hormone stimulating causes desensitization rather quickly and would have to make you take pauses early on. Ipamorelin is more growth hormone selective and less side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 43403
Use Ipamorelin. Hexarelin is more potent and more growth hormone stimulating causes desensitization rather quickly and would have to make you take pauses early on. Ipamorelin is more growth hormone selective and less side effects.
Is there still a desensitisation to ipamorelin or no?

Consider Arimidex as it’s not permanent like Aromasin. (lowkey read that in a thread here i haven’t bothered to confirm it).

I prefer Ipamorelin because it has less reported side effects, especially the prolactin ones and it lasts longer yea.

might get hated for saying this but add Mk677 as it does work lol. You’ll need to glucose test with it but you should already be doing that with cjc
Don't want to include MK677 tbh from the things I've heard it doesn't seem to be worth it. Hgh, ghrp and ghrh seem to be good enough and take up my budget.

Also aromasin kills off the enzymes that make estrogen but these enzymes return after some time. So it's not permanent.

But do you have any other reasons for taking arimidex? I wanted to take aromasin as it has less side effects and there's no risk of estrogen rebound

Is there still a desensitisation to ipamorelin or no?
Well, yes to an extent. However, keep in mind, it comes faster the more aggressive the dosing. But not as fast as hexarelin. Well, give it two-three months or so then take a break