Hexum vs Maher

Who mogs?

• Hexum

Votes: 64 87.7%
  • Maher

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
He has a really good pheno and coloring probably the worst looking but still chadlite IMO.
He doenst look high class enough to be bond
He look like a holigan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and AcneScars
Some more than others
Best looking where Dalton, Connery, Brosnan
Young Roger Moore looks like O'Pry
Ebd2fee6b359c758d249096a925fc54c

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13928, bwrauycnee, AcneScars and 1 other person
He doenst look high class enough to be bond
He look like a holigan
Keep barking you lil douchebag is what SPF would’ve said to you right now

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10987
@volcelfatcel
Look at Arthur Morgan dad in RDR 2
Doesnt it remind you of someone ?
Lyle Morgan
Lyle Morgan

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 10987 and AcneScars
Hexum mogs in nearly every single way lol.

maher is ugly unironically speaking, hexum mogs him to the moon and back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Punjab copers need to be hung
Average Punjab mf chadlite looks like Jagmeet Singh while the average Mallu chadlite looks like Roshan Matthew. Mallu mogs 🌴🥥🐘🦾⚔⚔

• JFL
Reactions: muhammaddeen233, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 1 other person
For me its
1. Geralt
2. Prime Cavill, Chico, Dalton, Gandy, Maher, Drago, Ballou, Ramirez
3. Rest of males
Nice list I’d say:
1. hexum
1. Drago (tied)
3. Gandy
4. Meeks
5. Cavill (in the Witcher show he looked absolutely insane, imagine how hard he would slay if he stated in that condition year round).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: muhammaddeen233 and Deleted member 10987
Average Punjab mf chadlite looks like Jagmeet Singh while the average Mallu chadlite looks like Roshan Matthew. Mallu mogs 🌴🥥🐘🦾⚔⚔
True bro, average christian mallu is an absolute terachad @Chadeep knows even @AcneScars is converting to kerala christian mallu he can't cope with punjab anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, goat2x, AcneScars and 1 other person
KERALA ZINDABAD 🌴🥥🐘🦾

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, AcneScars and Chadeep
True bro, average christian mallu is an absolute terachad @Chadeep knows even @AcneScars is converting to kerala christian mallu he can't cope with punjab anymore
Unknown

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AcneScars and volcelfatcel
THE POWER OF COCONUT AND JESUS CHRIST💪🌴💯✝️✊
I'm not a Hindu and none of my family is Hindu retard. All my Family is Kerala Christian retard. I'm Muslim by choice now. Keep coping cause Mallus mog regardless of religion bro. Bro, North India is where y'all have cows live and shit in the streets with y'all, you're coping
Nobody has ever heard of no marwadis respectfully. No North Indian state except Punjab comes close to Kerala when it comes to overall quality of life. Stats speak for itself bro, I'm sorry
🤣🤣🤣
There are no dalit Christians in Kerala, keep barking you lil douchebag. Saint Thomas Christians are an ancient community, same with Mappila Muslims. Nowhere in that whole article did it mention Kerala Christians cause Kerala Christians never had caste system retard. Every Indian ethnicity is not the same. Before British and India these places were their own individual states and Kingdoms. Don't be mad at me ik my history of my peoples lol. @Toska @Chadeep once said Kerala should be it's own country and tbh I'm startin to agree🤣😂😂.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Jason Voorhees, AcneScars and 1 other person
I'm not a Hindu and none of my family is Hindu retard. All my Family is Kerala Christian retard. I'm Muslim by choice now. Keep coping cause Mallus mog regardless of religion bro. Bro, North India is where y'all have cows live and shit in the streets with y'all, you're coping
Nobody has ever heard of no marwadis respectfully. No North Indian state except Punjab comes close to Kerala when it comes to overall quality of life. Stats speak for itself bro, I'm sorry
🤣🤣🤣
There are no dalit Christians in Kerala, keep barking you lil douchebag. Saint Thomas Christians are an ancient community, same with Mappila Muslims. Nowhere in that whole article did it mention Kerala Christians cause Kerala Christians never had caste system retard. Every Indian ethnicity is not the same. Before British and India these places were their own individual states and Kingdoms. Don't be mad at me ik my history of my peoples lol. @Toska @Chadeep once said Kerala should be it's own country and tbh I'm startin to agree🤣😂😂.
Page 1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AcneScars, SPFromNY914, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
You can't convert to a religiu
You can't convert to a religious ethnogroup idiot😂. My people are Nasrani and have heavy Arab admixure you'll only find in Kerala. Syrian Christians settled in Kerala 100s of years and intermixed with the local dravidians that's why some of us look arab some of us look dark Dravidian pheno some of us look Punjabi pheno, we are so mixed. Search up Nasrani Indians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Punjabis have more persian admixure. Some Nasrani(Christians) Mallus and Mappilah(Muslim) have High Arab admixure like me. (I'm jusr statin facts)
That's why you see guys like Roshan Matthew,Dulquer Salmaan,Faiz Riyas(Tiktok Star), Jerome Robin(Tiktok Star), Tovino Thomas, Khalin Pudapakam(Tiktok Star),Liza Koshy, extc. You can search all these people up literally. Even in Kerala, hella people look Arab cause there's high admixure. Go on MalluTiktok and look for yourselves. Y'all other Indian neegas need to stop being insecure and just be proud of who you are. Tbh idc anymore if none of you incel niqquas on this site don't acknowledge Mallus are a different breed of South Indian anymore. Cause we have nothing to prove,🤫Malayali pwole adda🌴🐘🦾⚔⚔❗

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 1 other person

You can't convert to a religious ethnogroup idiot😂. My people are Nasrani and have heavy Arab admixure you'll only find in Kerala. Syrian Christians settled in Kerala 100s of years and intermixed with the local dravidians that's why some of us look arab some of us look dark Dravidian pheno some of us look Punjabi pheno, we are so mixed. Search up Nasrani Indians
Punjabis have more persian admixure. Some Nasrani(Christians) Mallus and Mappilah(Muslim) have High Arab admixure like me. (I'm jusr statin facts)
That's why you see guys like Roshan Matthew,Dulquer Salmaan,Faiz Riyas(Tiktok Star), Jerome Robin(Tiktok Star), Tovino Thomas, Khalin Pudapakam(Tiktok Star),Liza Koshy, extc. You can search all these people up literally. Even in Kerala, hella people look Arab cause there's high admixure. Go on MalluTiktok and look for yourselves. Y'all other Indian neegas need to stop being insecure and just be proud of who you are. Tbh idc anymore if none of you incel niqquas on this site don't acknowledge Mallus are a different breed of South Indian anymore. Cause we have nothing to prove,🤫Malayali pwole adda🌴🐘🦾⚔⚔❗
Keep barking you lil douchebag

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others

Cope. I was Med-Marwadi Iranid and now I’m Kerala Mallu Christian.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
🤣🤣🤣
bro pls tell me someone didnt unironically type this out holy fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mallus we wuzzing abt being sand niggers, jesus christ

nasrani just means they switched to christianity after setting up ports with christian traders from the levant, you guys call your subsect "syro" now right? literally every single person in that whole region has functionally zero arab admixture lmao, there's no one who looks "arab" or "punjabi" or mixed (which every person on the asian continent outside of east asia is to some degree).
-punjabis have ZERO persian admixture lmao
-nasrani and mappilah communities have nothing to do with genetic compositions, its just religion and nothing more than religion
-malayalis are the exact same as other south indians, wtf do you mean by "different breed"?
-half the niggas ur talking abt are mutts lmao, not just indian

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x, SPFromNY914, Warlow and 4 others
bro pls tell me someone didnt unironically type this out holy fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nasrani just means they switched to christianity after setting up ports with christian traders from the levant, you guys call your subsect "syro" now right? literally every single person in that whole region has functionally zero arab admixture lmao, there's no one who looks "arab" or "punjabi" or mixed (which every person on the asian continent outside of east asia is to some degree).

-nasrani and mappilah communities have nothing to do with genetic compositions, its just religion and nothing more than religion
-malayalis are the exact same as other south indians, wtf do you mean by "different breed"?
@PrestonYnot on suicide watch

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Jason Voorhees
@AcneScars wrote it he is a proud mallu
did he write this too? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

The definition of a male is A Mallu/Malayali man. Educated, smart, good looking, hard-working,athletic, family-oriented,decently handsome, and we're usually on the taller side. Wikipedia has a picture of a random Mallu man on The definition of Man for a reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, muhammaddeen233, volcelfatcel and 2 others

The definition of a male is A Mallu/Malayali man. Educated, smart, good looking, hard-working,athletic, family-oriented,decently handsome, and we're usually on the taller side. Wikipedia has a picture of a random Mallu man on The definition of Man for a reason
View attachment 1193165
I didn’t write it jfl @volcelfatcel and I are just memeing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and volcelfatcel
the mallu marwari jew is trying to give the blame to SPF now, knew u marwari fucks were the joos of india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AcneScars

View attachment 1193165
@SPFromNY914 wrote all of these essays and if you look at his post history. Every second post he makes regardless of whether it's relevant to the discussion or not is him worshipping mallus and shitting on north curries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, SPFromNY914, AcneScars and 1 other person
im joking nigga ik

that same dude wrote me an essay last yr abt how hes a half nigger half mallu Caribbean mulatto jfl, now hes on the "we wuzz sand niggerz n aryanz" train

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Warlow, volcelfatcel and 2 others

you can't resist can you?:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and curryslayerordeath
you can't resist can you?:feelshah:
race discussions legit live rent free in my head to an extreme degree

even when i got bored of psl forums, i rotted on pol instead jfl

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Warlow and Jason Voorhees
im joking nigga ik

that same dude wrote me an essay last yr abt how hes a half nigger half mallu Caribbean mulatto jfl, now hes on the "we wuzz sand niggerz n aryanz" train
this nigga had me fooled for almost a year:ogre::hnghn:

so much for BBC brotherhood:feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Jason Voorhees and curryslayerordeath

as a spokesperson for the curry commission, we will gladly trade over SPF to the negro commission for no return. we'll even waive his initial contract option if this transaction can be processed immediately

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Warlow, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
as a spokesperson for the curry commission, we will gladly trade over SPF to the negro commission for no return. we'll even waive his initial contract option if this transaction can be processed immediately
BBC council would like to update the offer, we will take your dalit dog on the basis that you add 2 goats and a pair of sandals in too.:feelsez:

take it or leave it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and curryslayerordeath
Used up roasties will pick Maher over Hexum imo
Everyone including giga stacies will go for Hexum

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Hexum has more of a memorable face . Classic Hollywood old school chad look

Tyler more of a slayer face

Would rather look like hexum I guess

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

You're a fucking idiot. Have you been to Idukki district Kerala or Malaphuzza District. There's Arab admixure between a good chunk of Mallus. Like I said tiktok is all you need for proof. No other South Indians have as much Arab admixure as us. Ik cause I was in Kerala for years growing up dummy. Keep coping and being in denial you North Hindian BJP street shittin 300 million god worshippin, vegetarian cuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

ayeeee bro, I'm still black culturally G I grew up in NY with ricans and jamaicans even tho I was in Kerala for a couple years.

You gon not fw with me after finding out I'm Indian? LMAOOOO Typical behavior on this forum